Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:10 pm
Zeerau
*wanders in from the shadows*Hello? I-is anyone here?

*yips* I am. Hellu there. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:03 pm
Testing the lag waters for post sharks.  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:25 pm
*Drowns in the lag waters and is eaten by the post sharks* I'll be back  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:30 pm
*wanders toward a secluded corner,sits on the floor and begins to read*  

Zeerau

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:30 pm
Af Mas
Testing the lag waters for post sharks.

xDD *giggles* Well I think it's safe at the moment.... ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:32 pm
Of course I could be wrong.... x_x *flails and swims for his hammock seeking high ground.... then remembers he has wings and flies to it* Mwa. whee  

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:43 pm
~wanders in~ hey. ~doubles over and whines~ ugh... ~raises her paw~ i, Audi, solemnly swear never to eat toffee again!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:46 pm
Audi_Kitty
~wanders in~ hey. ~doubles over and whines~ ugh... ~raises her paw~ i, Audi, solemnly swear never to eat toffee again!

Hiyo Audi! ^^ Nawwr, poor kitty... xx;; *hops over and nuzzles her lightly*  

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:46 pm
wow... ~notices the "lag waters"~ ~grinz~ its really lagy..... ^^
~sticks the tip of her tail in and shivers~ ooo its cold..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:49 pm
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty

~giggles and nuzzles back~ lol that tickles i was just about to pm you. but i changed my mind when i saw this post. ill be ok. whatd you guys do today? without me. all alone.  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:53 pm
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty

~giggles and nuzzles back~ lol that tickles i was just about to pm you. but i changed my mind when i saw this post. ill be ok. whatd you guys do today? without me. all alone.

Well, I was at school for most of the day, so yeah. o_o;; But while I've been at home, I've been mostly browsing the ED and being generally bored, hehe. =P But! I. GOT. MY. FAIRY WINGS!!! ^______________^ *spazzes again slightly* I so happy!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:58 pm
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty

Well, I was at school for most of the day, so yeah. o_o;; But while I've been at home, I've been mostly browsing the ED and being generally bored, hehe. =P But! I. GOT. MY. FAIRY WINGS!!! ^______________^ *spazzes again slightly* I so happy!

yay!!! too bad its not showing the avvys on my comp.... meh. your in school already? school doesnt stasrt for me for another 2 weeks.... ~grinz~ wings!! wings!! wings!!WINGS!! lol. its raining...  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:12 pm
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty

yay!!! too bad its not showing the avvys on my comp.... meh. your in school already? school doesnt stasrt for me for another 2 weeks.... ~grinz~ wings!! wings!! wings!!WINGS!! lol. its raining...

Cha, hehe.... they decide to go down again just as I fainlly get my wings. Feh!@ Figures. ><;; xP

O-o! Lucky! D: xP School started here back on August 8th. e.e;;

My wings! razz *giggles* ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:15 pm
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty

Cha, hehe.... they decide to go down again just as I fainlly get my wings. Feh!@ Figures. ><;; xP

yay!!! i can see piccyz again!!! you loks soo awesome!! ~goes up and shakes your paw~ you look famous. can i get an aoutgraph? ~giggles~  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:18 pm
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty

yay!!! i can see piccyz again!!! you loks soo awesome!! ~goes up and shakes your paw~ you look famous. can i get an aoutgraph? ~giggles~

Yay! *flicks his tail and his wings* ^^

Hee, thankies... x333 *gives autograph?* xP;;

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games