Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:48 pm
"Oh," Keiko sighed, feeling a single pang of relief. For some reason, she felt like she would have felt sad if there was a girl that was special to him other than herself. She really didn't get out much, in a way, it seemed. "Well, this place is kinda hidden away, so she won't have an easy time of finding it, right?" Keiko offered in reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 pm
"She knows of our organization's existence and she's crafty. She'll find a way a way 'ere, I swear. And then, I am doomed." Reno morbidly replied. A wavering smirk decorated his face, as he nervously scratched at the back of his head.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:42 am
Keiko opened her mouth to say something, but no words came. Without a retort, Keiko did the next logical thing: wrapped Reno in a hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 am
"W-why am I getting 'ugged? What exactly did I do right?" Reno questioned, reciprocating the hug. Apparently, he either didn't realize he was flirting or could really tell how deep her reactions went. Either way, it worked well for him right now.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:32 am
"You just... seemed kinda depressed when you said... about being doomed. I just wanted to cheer you up." Keiko explained as she released him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:21 pm
"More like foreboding, but I'm not depressed she's showin up. Its 'er reaction to whats 'appenin right 'ere I'm worried about." Reno admitted, scratching the back of his head again. The feeling of that chill down his spine had come again, telling him that she might be approaching.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:06 pm
Keiko frowned a bit. She didn't mean to get Reno in trouble or anything, she was just concerned for her new friend. "Is... everything going to be okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 pm
I got my letter then made my way back into the kitchen and went on to stare at what I have wrote. I still had the same problem I did before. I didn't know what to write beyond the apology I initially started with, and it left me at a loss. I started to question if I should have left it at that. "...."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:24 pm
Eve glanced up from the book in her hands when she heard another enter the kitchen. Giving a small nod in greeting to the bird, she downed half a glass of water before returning to what appeared to be a very interesting piece of reading material.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm
"Yeah. Just might get the cold shoulder from 'er for a few days and very subtle hate. Its alright though......I think." Reno told her, a tentative smirk on his face.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:34 pm
Ms Edyn
Eve glanced up from the book in her hands when she heard another enter the kitchen. Giving a small nod in greeting to the bird, she downed half a glass of water before returning to what appeared to be a very interesting piece of reading material.

I looked back then stared in confusion. I nearly have forgotten that Eve evolved recently. I just shook the thought for the moment. "Seems like I'm not the only one who comes in here for a bit of quiet time." I said, getting up and going for a Coke.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:38 pm
"It's amazing how empty this room gets," She said softly, closing her book and setting it to the side, "You'd think it'd be one of the busiest rooms. So, what have you been up to? Seems like forever since I last spoke with anyone around here."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 pm
"Well, all right," Keiko said with a slight smile. "Hmm... I'm kinda hungry. Is there a food court around here somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 pm
Ms Edyn
"It's amazing how empty this room gets," She said softly, closing her book and setting it to the side, "You'd think it'd be one of the busiest rooms. So, what have you been up to? Seems like forever since I last spoke with anyone around here."

"Anything and everything it seems like, which would account for MY absence. I've been so tied up, I nearly forgot that I saw you in passing after your...change." I said. "What about you, though? What have you been up to?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:05 pm
Pointing at the kitchen, Reno merely replied, "That way, M'lady."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games