Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:33 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Okay, I'm used to leches being annoying....but how is he scary? *ponders a moment* Hmm... perhaps I should rephrase that to ask how is he being hentai?
Weeell, I like ot poke a lot, on msn I poked him too, so for some unknown reason he said "do it again it's turning me on" my friend said poke him again see what he does (yay her...I seriously did it as a joke - damn my morbid curiousity) annnnd hentainess ensued "oh yeah baby do it again" among other things... and earlier he for some reason put *tries to cover his hard on* ....and he's decided to harrasss me in pms with "oooh look bushes! *strips while running to the bush* COME ON ISOBEL, GOTSOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!" - that is probably going to be a joke but that's some of the milder stuff that he's done (don't really want to put it all because kids go on here) *sighs* probably being over sensitive, but he's really starting to get on my nerves

Then tell him to knock it off. (or you'll chop it off...^^*) If he is making you uncomfortable with it, then there is no reason you should be putting up with that kindof garbage. How old is this guy, anyways? 13 to be acting like such a perv? (honestly most guys who act like that are younger and too immature).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:38 am
lurichan
Then tell him to knock it off. (or you'll chop it off...^^*) If he is making you uncomfortable with it, then there is no reason you should be putting up with that kindof garbage. How old is this guy, anyways? 13 to be acting like such a perv? (honestly most guys who act like that are younger and too immature).
He's 20 with the mind of a 13 year old stare *laughs* I think I'l do that mwahahaha  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:43 am
pervs can be so dumb sometimes. sweatdrop

I hope he gets the hint.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:51 am
Ah, no. Hints don't work in the slightest with him eg *throws ben in a freezing cold shower - alone before you get any ideas* didn't do anything when he was getting really pervy stare
*smacks head on table* it would be easier to block him but he's my friend and, lets face it, only a guy *laughs* but whats weird is that he seems to be slightly too techy about me prefering 'goth' guys, he went on a huge tirade about me being close minded (even though I said I didn't mind how a guy dresses, only that I really like goth guys)  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:54 am
sounds like he wants you to at least consider him for a BF if he got super definsive about you having a preference for goth guys.
Hmm, as for "just being a guy" I really don't buy that defense anymore. ceilisidhe doesn't act like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:59 am
Mmm I thought the same too. The problem with the guys where I live is that they all seem to have some kind of inbuilt program to be arse holes stare  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:04 am
Some guys can be rude a lot, but then again look at some of the other examples of guys who are decent that spend their time in the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:11 am
*nods* I think it's because there is a high concentration of bastards wher I live that makes me think that crying  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:12 am
There is always a higher concentration of jerks than nice guys since that is what society tends to teach men to be...that's why it's so difficult to find the gems that are hidden.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:17 am
*sniffle* and they're usually taken. But enough moping! I actually need to go into town tomorrow, I like going there during the week because people seem to be nicer then....

Hmm he's on now and seems to be acting quite normal thankfully *laughs*  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:18 am
Whatcha going into town for? (yes, I'm using bad grammer. ^^*)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:22 am
Well, I need some new clothes for work (my boss isn't too keen on me being all gothed up), Halloweeny stuff - I love all the kitch halloween stuff thats about this time of year *laughs*, and I need a web site building program  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:24 am
Halloween stuff is great. ^_^ I Got fairy wings, a cat mask, and a black rose from the halloween store in the same strip as my work.

Why do you need a website building program though? You can learn all the HTML you'll ever need on the web.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:28 am
HTML = BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG headache for me sweatdrop I'm not too good with computers myself, I get by but that's about it

I've spotted some really cute jack o lantern tea lights in a shop, they also have a ghost version so I want to get them for my room among other stuff, I'm probably going to drop by my friends school to say hi on Samhain wearing a pointed 'witches' hat and give out sweets to people I know for fun xd  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:32 am
Isobel Bellamy
HTML = BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG headache for me sweatdrop I'm not too good with computers myself, I get by but that's about it

I've spotted some really cute jack o lantern tea lights in a shop, they also have a ghost version so I want to get them for my room among other stuff, I'm probably going to drop by my friends school to say hi on Samhain wearing a pointed 'witches' hat and give out sweets to people I know for fun xd

HTML isn't so bad, a lot of the tags here on gaia are similar or exactly like HTML just using [] instead of <>.

That sounds like a lot of fun. ^_^  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games