Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ootheca

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:34 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Oh god. He's a queen alright. >>
A pretty queen! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:50 pm
The Mantis Queen
UglyCoyoteNG
A pretty queen! mrgreen
User Image

You'd look awesome with the antennae and the green missy set... An even prettier queen!

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:14 pm
Finals are amost done. I just have this paper to finish up which is due by firday. I'll probably finish it today if I stop being so lazy. But I can finally feel this depression lifting off. I felt pretty bad these past few days and its nice to finally have finals over. I can go home, see my family and my friend. God, it feels great to have all of this coming off of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:18 pm
...Does Pantimime's avatar appear as the fishing shop icon to anyone else? o_O  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Ootheca

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:46 pm
Pantimime
The Mantis Queen
UglyCoyoteNG
A pretty queen! mrgreen
User Image

You'd look awesome with the antennae and the green missy set... An even prettier queen!

User Image
(Giggles) I was looking at the new green dress in the little purse earlier. (What is the green missy set? Not familar with that name) Really can't buy much for him right now because I only have like 700g on this avi. XP

Sirus- So glad to hear you are feeling better and almost done. I know you along with several other furs were having a hard time this school year like I was. Not sure what it was this term, but it feels like it was just brutel for everyone. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:49 pm
The Mantis Queen
(Giggles) I was looking at the new green dress in the little purse earlier. (What is the green missy set? Not familar with that name) Really can't buy much for him right now because I only have like 700g on this avi. XP

Sirus- So glad to hear you are feeling better and almost done. I know you along with several other furs were having a hard time this school year like I was. Not sure what it was this term, but it feels like it was just brutel for everyone. XP

It was really my fault for the whole thing. I just couldn't make myself work. I was just depressed the whole time. But I'm glad to be feeling better now.  

Sirus Jin

Ootheca

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:04 pm
Sirus Jin
The Mantis Queen

It was really my fault for the whole thing. I just couldn't make myself work. I was just depressed the whole time. But I'm glad to be feeling better now.
No it wasn't all your fault. I blame the apathy for being overloaded with school stuff. Hopefully next semester will be a little more managable for you, but yay for winter break! (grabes Sirus, hands him a hot coco, yanks his pants off, and shoves him down under a warm blanket next to the warm fire place where they can cuddle and not do school work together.) xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:07 pm
Awww thank you Kriss...I mean! MIGHTY MANTIS QUEEN! That really helps. But it is my fault. I just kind of let my stuff go when I should have studied. But I didn't. And now I hope to do better next semester.  

Sirus Jin

Ootheca

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:16 pm
Well don't be too hard on yourself. This was your first year of college, and there are a lot of distractions. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:03 pm
Okay, I just got in a fight with a so called friend of mine on Furcadia. I'll just copy and paste from the log file of it. (edited out all of the other chatter, I'm Raspberry, she's Goose)

Goose: I don't think it's so much
Goose: that all of her ports look the same
Goose: it's a matter of all the furre's characters look the same
You say, "That's cause all of the same people commission her"
You say, "She doesn't do art trades, and most people can't afford her art"
Goose: She's expensive as hell.
Goose: A lot of furries have same-looking characters
Goose: big boobs, corset, and long flowing hair.
Goose: maybe a couple of piercings.
Goose FLOPS THEIR LARGE BREASTS AROUND
Goose: OHMYGOD I R SO ORIGINAL
Goose: Yeah biggrin
Goose: It's got a really unique style
Raspberry doesn't have same looking characters
Raspberry has 14 differant characters
You say, " sad "
Goose: I don't mean to be mean, rasp.. but.. all of them look like @$!?%s D: And that's 'the same' to me.
Goose: hoars.
You say, "That would be the general Furc character look"
You say, "Most real furries tend to have a wide range of looks, from preppy, to goth, to cross-dressers"
Goose: Most real furries are like
Goose: LOL IM A WOLF
Goose: or
Goose: I'M A NEKO
Goose: I HAVE BIG BOOBIES
You say, "Not the ones I know. :/"
Goose: All the one's I've seen Dx
You say, "Maybe you just know otaku who think they are cat girls and cat boys"
Goose: ;
Goose: The furries at cons are more diverse, but I don't go to furry cons..just.. the people are dumb to me.
Raspberry smacks FA
You say, "Well I know a good amount of furries through FA and a guild on Gaia who aren't all @$!? tards, or obsessed with sex, or actually THINK they are an animal"
Goose stares at your DA. Stares at the 'not obsessed with sex' comment. Coughs.
You say, "I'm not obsessed with sex, I just don't have a problem with nudity"
Goose: Untasteful nudity.
You say, "Um, there's no drawings of someone touching themselves on my DA. Just them standing there, looking fairly normal"
You say, "Which is considered tasteful"
You say, "There might be one or two in my scraps that I uploaded to show commissioners"
You say, "But not drawn for myself"
Goose: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44118050/
Goose: OH YEAH THAT'S TOTALLY NORMAL
You say, "Um, not fingering herself or doing anything sexual"
You say, "Fairly un-eventful drawing"
You say, " razz "
Goose: No, but she looks like a total hoar.
You say, "She's meant to, Emp. She was made for that purpose lmao"
You say, "I find it funny when people get all huffed up over a @$!?ing drawing of someone nude"
Goose: I find it funny that you get so many commissions even though you @$!?ing suck. wink
You say, "Better than you, or I wouldn't get commissioned so much razz "
Goose: Oh, really?
Goose: The only reason you get commissions is because you draw naked people.
Goose: And that's all the community wants.
Goose: Unless they have breasts the size of the moon, they don't want it.
You say, "I draw fully clothed too, so get the @$!? over it. It's not my problem if you have issues with your own body"
You say, "I don't even draw big chested characters xD"
Goose: Okay. Well? I don't think so. The faces you draw look like retarded people drooling on themselves with fat lips.
You say, "Well if she didn't have a problem with herself, or the nude body in general, she wouldn't be getting all @$!?y over the content of my art"
You say, "What I draw is generally for myself. she has no reason to start blathering on and saying my art sucks because I draw nudity"
Goose: I'm perfectly FINE with myself. It's funny how you just assume that's the issue.
You say, "I find it rather offensive that she comes to the assumption that I suck just because I draw nudity"
Goose: No.
Goose: I come to the assumption that you SUCK
Goose: Because you do.
Goose: Honestly, the way you used to draw faces was pretty good.
Goose: but now, you look like you're trying to rip off of turq's stuff
Goose: And you're not pulling it off very well.
You say, "Who's Turq?"
Goose: Turquoise.
You say, "Well, Emp, I don't know Turquoise. I think I've only seen her art once, and it was a month ago"
You say, "By saying I suck?"
You say, ":/"
Goose: Asph's all in a huff 'cause I said her art sucks.
You say, "Okay, so it's okay for her to just outright say I suck. smile "
Goose: Yeah, it is.
You say, "Instead of being constructive"
Goose: I hate how people on DA
You say, "Saying where I need improvement"
Goose: are like
Goose: OH IT'S SO GREAT
Goose: IT'S WONDERFUL
Goose: IT'S MARVELOUS
You say, "Goose, rarely anyone commissions me from DA"
Goose: And just let you go on thinking that you're doing a good job, when you're not.
You say, "I get commissions from GAIA"
You say, "Real commissions"
Goose: You still get commissions.
Goose: Oh, yeah
Goose: GAIA commissions are so -real-
You say, "With cash you dumbass"
Goose: Furcadians and DA people pay with cash too, babe.
Goose: Don't think that's so special.
You say, "Furc people rarely do"
Goose: That's cause they're spending all their money on people like ninali.
Goose: or alt trading.
Goose: Or they're just underaged.
Goose: But some do.
You say, "Honestly, I'm not the one getting all @$!?ed off. She's the one that started on my $!? saying I suck and @$!? cause I draw nudity, how nice smile "
Goose: Okay.
Goose: WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU SUCK?
You say, "Anyways, I'm dumb with this stupid little argument"
Goose: Do you really want to know?
You say, ".."
You say, "dumb"
You say, "done*"
Goose: Yes, Asph. You certainly are dumb. ; I agree with that.
Goose ignore.

Okay, this is the girl she said I draw like's DA:
http://menthol.deviantart.com/

And this is mine:
http://seiyoku.deviantart.com/

Oh, and this is the DA of the girl I fought with:
http://goggle.deviantart.com/  

Leyla Giselle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:14 pm
Leyla Giselle

And this is mine:

I like your art smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:17 pm
Feline Apathy
Leyla Giselle

And this is mine:

I like your art smile
Aww, thanks <3 It means alot when people tell me that :3  

Leyla Giselle

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:22 pm
Sphyxie, don't pay attention to that dumb ho. <3 Your art rocks. That's why I'm gonna commission you when I get the chance..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:27 pm
Sheol Zone
Sphyxie, don't pay attention to that dumb ho. <3 Your art rocks. That's why I'm gonna commission you when I get the chance..
*hugshugs on Sheol* I'm not gonna give any mind to her.  

Leyla Giselle

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:44 pm
Does 'Goose' smoke something or something else? The art I've seen aren't remotely similar except for them both being antros.

I like your artwork, whether it's nude or clothed. But one thing, you certainly are not dumb.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games