Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:36 pm

You know, Until recently I did not know Star Wars had their own Borg race.
West End Games made all sorts of good stuff.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:52 pm

Nifty, huh?

Best part is i'm going to be the reason why they don't appear for the next 1000 years...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:59 pm

I need to go back and re-edit Pash's first sighting of your little group. He wouldnt know what the heck that guy is and initially I thought he was a diferent creature with a similar sounding name, hence the mistake.
As for the Millenium comment- what, are you going to steal all their starships?

I cant believe I didnt think of spying through a window before. I need to get more modern with my Ninja. Not all buildings will have rafters or ceiling panels and crawlspaces.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:04 pm

No, but it does have something to do with his prodgeny.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:05 pm

I'm almost afraid to ask what the Gizka are for.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:12 pm

Well, you do realize that they speak that way to prevent other people from tryign to disrupt their buisness.

Its not like Pash would be the only one trying to shut them down if they could. Someone overhears this material, all they got to do is go to the local sith temple, say some hutts are selling force user children from sith space to the jedi and bam! they're under the gun.

I mean, its pretty obvious what they're referring to, but its less likely to be directly obvious, since Az'zip deals in a bunch of stuff, and contraband goods of live specimens doesn't mean just slaves. So he could legitamently be selling gizka and vibroswords, in spite of the nature of what they really are referring to.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:23 pm

Oh!
So they're using cant!
Gah, why didn't I think of that!
But I wouldnt think they'd feel the need to use Cant inside their little fort mansion.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:30 pm

I don't know if you're just having one hell of a bad day today, or if its just sarcasm. But I thank you for making me laugh none-the-less.

As for why? Even if they are inside their own palace, Nakara does not believe in Az'zip's personel. After all, unlike Nakara, Az'zip could easily hire a mole and bam! all that security on the outside of the palace seems kind of stupid, no?

Or even this; All a thug has to do is overhear the slave trade, get one too many drinks in his system, and bam! There's not only one lose end to tie up, but also potential leaking of what's really going on.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:35 pm

Um...you're welcome. sweatdrop
What makes you think I'm having a bad day or being sarcastic? because I'm honestly confused.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:51 pm

Not realizing the iskalloni (which is probably a given) or that they're speaking in code....

It just seems unlike you to miss something obvious... Unless I'm really doing well at covering what tracks I got, but I didn't think my writing was that cryptic....

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:56 pm

I never heard of the Borg beings before. I thought you just mispelt Iktotchi.

As to the Code, I made the mistake of thinking you wouldn't concieve of the idea of using cant and thus blinded myself to the idea that you would use it.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:58 pm

Apparantly, I have outwitted the great pirate king for one day.

Even Han got caught in carbonite, so I guess this must be yours. The clown prince of sith scores one, batty assassin, Zero!

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:04 pm

Revel in your victory today, for it shall not happen again.
I will have my revenge.
Or probably not. I'll most likely get drunk and forget about it.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:08 pm

Well, seeing as how you overestimated the enemy, you could call yourself Thrawn for a day....

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:15 pm

I wouldnt call it overestimating. But I can handle Being Thrawn for the day.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games