Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faegadsg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers
Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers
ya that is a funny question but its still a nice place very anti troll lol

That's good.
o yes i hate furry flamers the only way to beat them is ignore them and even then they spread ugly stuff about us to the un educated masses X-x

Yeah... I know... My ex hated furries with a passion. ironically some of her closest friends are furries xd

> x< they have furries that hate furries that r furries hehehe its funny but sad o 3o.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers
Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers

That's good.
o yes i hate furry flamers the only way to beat them is ignore them and even then they spread ugly stuff about us to the un educated masses X-x

Yeah... I know... My ex hated furries with a passion. ironically some of her closest friends are furries xd
strange lol ya im not frineds with many fur haters mostly cause i only socialize with furrys mostly XD

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Zanko-kun
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
ohhhh that is so awesome >< i need some to draw my fursona but seems everyone is to busy >
"i have a waiting list and am easily bribed......."

Rises a brow "Really now?"
Smiles and nodds.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Master Fwuffers
Mortella
Master Fwuffers
Mortella
Master Fwuffers
have you seen mine lol i pride my self on doing detail so no worrys ;p lol
"I havent really cemented her looks I know what her mother and what her father look like i havent really found a good interpretation to run with yet ... she's a three tailed tiger/kitsune hybrid."
like i said no worrys this use to be my old fursona plus it took me to cement my looks too but my fursonas a shape shifter as well cause i like being other species now and agin XDDDD
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/koga658/Fwuffers.png
This is my second gaia account and i Dont rp as my fursona but use this one on this account because the other got eathen by hackers and i kinda do it out of respect. But yeah i'm a wierd one ...irl i'm a grey ringer fox on the inter webs i'm a nine tailed fox and on gaia i'm my nine tailed foxes kid ... i make complicated look very sad."
Im a bunny every were well i have wolf canines instead of buck teeth this is my third gaia account lol first got banned second was to popular and i needed a fresh start when i came out so here i am lol but ya my old fursona was a race i called "Zruxle" Feathered raptor, wolf, and rabbit
"Gothy my first furona was a furry to be recconed with nine tailed vampiric construct that she was had about 18 iligitimit children wicth i have based my irl fursona loosely off of and all of my possible bacc upp accounts."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:04 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
-hops off the counter and walks up to chu- mine > x< -cling chu-
"DAW......" kisses the top of year head "Precious."
-sit inbetween chu let and sway my tail- i love chu hon ^- ^
"I love you too cutie pie ... why the need to sit down there?"
so chu can hold my leash and i look over taken heheh > x< joke. rawr -lean into chu leg-
She slips her finger in the ring loosely "i thought you said not in public..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:05 pm

MrNibblez
Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers
Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers

That's good.

> x< they have furries that hate furries that r furries hehehe its funny but sad o 3o.
Yeah I know. I have a furry friend who is also an otaku and she hates both XD

Zanko-kun

Questionable Prophet

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:05 pm

xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
-wanders in and sits on a tree branch-

hello all. =P
Mort looks up "Hello ....when did that tree get here..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Master Fwuffers
Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers
Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers

That's good.

strange lol ya im not frineds with many fur haters mostly cause i only socialize with furrys mostly XD

Haha Well I swear she's a closet Furry.

...And also a closet dyke. But that's another story for another time whee

Zanko-kun

Questionable Prophet

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zanko-kun

Questionable Prophet

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Mortella
Zanko-kun
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
ohhhh that is so awesome >< i need some to draw my fursona but seems everyone is to busy >

Smiles and nodds.

Chuckles "Good to know."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
-hops off the counter and walks up to chu- mine > x< -cling chu-
"DAW......" kisses the top of year head "Precious."
-sit inbetween chu let and sway my tail- i love chu hon ^- ^
"I love you too cutie pie ... why the need to sit down there?"
so chu can hold my leash and i look over taken heheh > x< joke. rawr -lean into chu leg-
She slips her finger in the ring loosely "i thought you said not in public..."

^- ^ its what ever chu want hon ^- ^ your bar -curl my tail around chu leg as i look up at chu-

faegadsg

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Mortella
Master Fwuffers
Mortella
Master Fwuffers
Mortella
Master Fwuffers
have you seen mine lol i pride my self on doing detail so no worrys ;p lol
"I havent really cemented her looks I know what her mother and what her father look like i havent really found a good interpretation to run with yet ... she's a three tailed tiger/kitsune hybrid."
like i said no worrys this use to be my old fursona plus it took me to cement my looks too but my fursonas a shape shifter as well cause i like being other species now and agin XDDDD
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/koga658/Fwuffers.png
This is my second gaia account and i Dont rp as my fursona but use this one on this account because the other got eathen by hackers and i kinda do it out of respect. But yeah i'm a wierd one ...irl i'm a grey ringer fox on the inter webs i'm a nine tailed fox and on gaia i'm my nine tailed foxes kid ... i make complicated look very sad."
Im a bunny every were well i have wolf canines instead of buck teeth this is my third gaia account lol first got banned second was to popular and i needed a fresh start when i came out so here i am lol but ya my old fursona was a race i called "Zruxle" Feathered raptor, wolf, and rabbit
"Gothy my first furona was a furry to be recconed with nine tailed vampiric construct that she was had about 18 iligitimit children wicth i have based my irl fursona loosely off of and all of my possible bacc upp accounts."
lol my current fursona is designed like a comic book hero immortal super human strength control over the light and shadows ya some day i plan to do a graphic novel or just a online comic at some time of my fursona story ive designed around him XD i have really active imagination
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers
Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers
Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers

That's good.

Haha Well I swear she's a closet Furry.

...And also a closet dyke. But that's another story for another time whee
mk lol XD

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:16 pm

MrNibblez
Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers
Zanko-kun
Master Fwuffers

That's good.

lol lol actually not all furries like ignoring trolls personally I like to mess with them and sometimes even troll them back. xD

Most of the time It's just "Wow troll is that all you can say? Yiff in hell? 300x? You sir Fail at life you cannot even come up with anything interesting let alone a decent insult Goodbye. (Youtube error Troll has blawked you) me...Lmao!! Troll is scared of furry. XDD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Zanko-kun
Mortella
Zanko-kun
Mortella
Promitheus Zek

Smiles and nodds.

Chuckles "Good to know."
"if you ever have the need."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Mortella
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
-wanders in and sits on a tree branch-

hello all. =P
Mort looks up "Hello ....when did that tree get here..."
Since I summoned it there. -laughs and looks up at the moon for a moment-

It's finally a full moon after months. xD
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games