Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:22 pm
Hey you two. Congrats on the wings Lloxie.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:23 pm
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
~wanders in~ hey. ~doubles over and whines~ ugh... ~raises her paw~ i, Audi, solemnly swear never to eat toffee again!

Hiyo Audi! ^^ Nawwr, poor kitty... xx;; *hops over and nuzzles her lightly*

~giggles and nuzzles back~ lol that tickles i was just about to pm you. but i changed my mind when i saw this post. ill be ok. whatd you guys do today? without me. all alone.

Well, I was at school for most of the day, so yeah. o_o;; But while I've been at home, I've been mostly browsing the ED and being generally bored, hehe. =P But! I. GOT. MY. FAIRY WINGS!!! ^______________^ *spazzes again slightly* I so happy!

yay!!! too bad its not showing the avvys on my comp.... meh. your in school already? school doesnt stasrt for me for another 2 weeks.... ~grinz~ wings!! wings!! wings!!WINGS!! lol. its raining...

Cha, hehe.... they decide to go down again just as I fainlly get my wings. Feh!@ Figures. ><;; xP

O-o! Lucky! D: xP School started here back on August 8th. e.e;;

My wings! razz *giggles* ^^

yay!!! i can see piccyz again!!! you loks soo awesome!! ~goes up and shakes your paw~ you look famous. can i get an aoutgraph? ~giggles~

Yay! *flicks his tail and his wings* ^^

Hee, thankies... x333 *gives autograph?* xP;;

~puts the autograph in her pocket~ hehe so. how many do you have after you now? 100 200?  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:24 pm
Eddily

~hugz~ hey! whats up?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:26 pm
Eddily

Hiyo Eddily. And thankies. ^^  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:28 pm
Audi_Kitty
Eddily

~hugz~ hey! whats up?

*hugs back*

Hey, not too much.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:30 pm
xd xd xd xd xd

HIYA!

I'M SO....EXCITED, JITTERY, OVER-THE-TOP, WHATEVER!!

*giggle* wink  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:30 pm
Eddily
Audi_Kitty
Eddily

~hugz~ hey! whats up?

*hugs back*

Hey, not too much.

mmm~gurgles~ lazing arround.... its soo much fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:31 pm
Lloxie
Eddily

Hiyo Eddily. And thankies. ^^

Sure thing.

I see we're under lag.......X_X  

Eddily

Vashyyk

*poof in and flops down on his couch* hey all  
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
~wanders in~ hey. ~doubles over and whines~ ugh... ~raises her paw~ i, Audi, solemnly swear never to eat toffee again!

~giggles and nuzzles back~ lol that tickles i was just about to pm you. but i changed my mind when i saw this post. ill be ok. whatd you guys do today? without me. all alone.

Well, I was at school for most of the day, so yeah. o_o;; But while I've been at home, I've been mostly browsing the ED and being generally bored, hehe. =P But! I. GOT. MY. FAIRY WINGS!!! ^______________^ *spazzes again slightly* I so happy!

yay!!! too bad its not showing the avvys on my comp.... meh. your in school already? school doesnt stasrt for me for another 2 weeks.... ~grinz~ wings!! wings!! wings!!WINGS!! lol. its raining...

Cha, hehe.... they decide to go down again just as I fainlly get my wings. Feh!@ Figures. ><;; xP

yay!!! i can see piccyz again!!! you loks soo awesome!! ~goes up and shakes your paw~ you look famous. can i get an aoutgraph? ~giggles~

~puts the autograph in her pocket~ hehe so. how many do you have after you now? 100 200?

.... er? oO;; *giggles*  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:33 pm
I guess no more lag then.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:33 pm
Eddily
Audi_Kitty
Eddily

~hugz~ hey! whats up?

*hugs back*

Hey, not too much.

mmm~gurgles~ lazing arround.... its soo much fun!  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:34 pm
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
Lloxie
Audi_Kitty

.... er? oO;; *giggles*

lol. well you look so hot it your wings, im wondering how many gaians are after you ~winks~ ~pokes you~ *sizzle* see?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:37 pm
Audi_Kitty

lol. well you look so hot it your wings, im wondering how many gaians are after you ~winks~ ~pokes you~ *sizzle* see?

Oh..... xD;; Um, well... I dunno... o-o;; *giggles, blushes, and hides behind his tail* ^^;; But nyeh. I'm taken. So there. =P  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:38 pm
*glomps audi*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games