Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:13 pm
"Mostly just trying to get used to this change," Eve said with a slight shrug, "Well, that and keeping up with Orion's and Art's training."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 pm
Keiko looked in the direction Reno pointed and gasped. The food court almost looked like a real kitchen from where she was standing. "Cool! Thanks!" Keiko says with a smile as she heads off toward the kitchen. It doesn't take long for her to stop and look back at Reno, though. "Oh! Do you want to come with me?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:17 pm
Ms Edyn
"Mostly just trying to get used to this change," Eve said with a slight shrug, "Well, that and keeping up with Orion's and Art's training."

"Heh, probably you should have went through what I did here recently. It's part of the reason why I started to write this letter to Miles." I said to him. "I've had a realization that...humbled me a bit.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm
"nah, I'm good. You can go, beautiful." Reno answered her, giving a wave to send her off.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 pm
"You know, I've been considering going back up to Hyda for a visit," Eve said with a small smile, "I'd be good to see him and Mikey again. Though, if you don't mind my asking, what was it you went through to cause the humbling?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:29 pm
Ms Edyn
"You know, I've been considering going back up to Hyda for a visit," Eve said with a small smile, "I'd be good to see him and Mikey again. Though, if you don't mind my asking, what was it you went through to cause the humbling?"

"I came to find out by Sub that there was a competition in the Unova region. One that was to push one's skills, rather it by physical, Pokemon Training, or what have you to the limits. I felt confident that I could go through it. I probably could...but then I didn't realize who would be competing." I got my Coke then sat back down at the table.

"There was a Xatu hybrid there. On more than one occasion during the tournament, he humilated me, he angered me, and beat the hell out of me. He was a very strong opponent. Stronger than I would of imagined someone of his stature of being. For that matter, stronger than what I would figure a hybrid to be that's not from the Hyda region. At the end of the day, while he may have won the battles, I won the war against him. I probably had him thinking twice too about what he truly was capable of, especially after I ended up punching a hole in his rib cage and sent him to the nearest I.C.U."

"It wasn't until after that, however, it had me thinking. For the longest of time, I was wanting to take on Miles again. I've only faced him once before and I still feel to this day if I could of lasted that short bit longer I could have beaten him. Its been two years since he and I had at it. Recently he's been under the employ of Kitsune, and got all the benefits with it. Despite which I felt only until recently I could still take him on. But then, now, since dealing with that Xatu hybrid, if I had such a hard time against him, what chance would I really have against Miles?" I asked. "That's what got me."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:31 pm
"Okay," Keiko said happily, giving Reno one last peck on the cheek for being such a good new friend before trotting off to the kitchen.

Once she got there, the sight of an Articuno hybrid left her speechless. So rare... she couldn't help but gawk at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:42 pm
"Wow," Eve said softly, unsure of what else to say other than, "Remind me to never piss you off."

She stood and made her way to the fridge to refill her glass with more water, casting Keiko a quick glance before returning to the table with her drink, "We could always try planning another trip to visit them rather than bothering with that letter."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:45 pm
Ms Edyn
"Wow," Eve said softly, unsure of what else to say other than, "Remind me to never piss you off."

She stood and made her way to the fridge to refill her glass with more water, casting Keiko a quick glance before returning to the table with her drink, "We could always try planning another trip to visit them rather than bothering with that letter."

"Trust me, it's tempting." I said. "Because I can't seem to come up with anything other than just the first couple of paragraphs right at the moment."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:49 pm
Keiko shook her head at herself. How rude was she being? "Hi. Sorry," she says as she takes a few steps further into the kitchen, closer to the two hybrids.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:01 pm
"Well, if you ever wanna go, I'm up to join you," Eve said with a small smile before turning her attention towards the girl who'd just been gawking at them. More specifically gawking at Blizz, "Never seen you around here before."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:03 pm
"Yeah, just joined up, actually," Keiko said, feeling a bit embarrased at herself, although she couldn't help it. The Articuno hybrid was really cool-looking (no pun intended).  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:12 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah, just joined up, actually," Keiko said, feeling a bit embarrased at herself, although she couldn't help it. The Articuno hybrid was really cool-looking (no pun intended).

"....well, if you want to come in, come in. We don't bite." I said, take a sip of my Coke. "Hard." Bad attempt at humor? Maybe. "At any rate, what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:15 pm
"Speak for yourself, Bird," Eve said with a small grin, "Plants don't bite, we tend to sting....or poison."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 pm
"Oh, um..." Keiko muttered nervously, unsure if they were joking about all the biting and stinging remarks. "M-my name is Keiko. Er, Keiko Yuniko Carrie."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games