Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fall of Reason

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:55 pm
Cya ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:00 pm
Alleviation
Oh great, I have to go, sorry, I'll talk to everyone later. sad
Bye for the few seconds you were here, lol.  

The Truth About Drugs

Fall of Reason

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:15 pm
hmmmm... I want to do something to my avi....sorta.... maybe a new hair do or possiblly a sex change.... *thinks*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:17 pm
man I have been playing Samurai warriors all day and my thumbs hurt from all teh buttons crying but augh this one mission is impossible in 5 minutes I have to kill everygeneral and lowly footman in this one area save a guy thats on the other side of teh map and go back to that area and kill more people crying its not possilbe. but it's giving my fav char craploads of exp and skills. but if I do beat it I get my fav char's ultimate weapon. xd  

CatEarzRSexi01

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:22 pm
K4kashi
man I have been playing Samurai warriors all day and my thumbs hurt from all teh buttons crying but augh this one mission is impossible in 5 minutes I have to kill everygeneral and lowly footman in this one area save a guy thats on the other side of teh map and go back to that area and kill more people crying its not possilbe. but it's giving my fav char craploads of exp and skills. but if I do beat it I get my fav char's ultimate weapon. xd

i once played .hack all day........ and when my thumbs started to hurt... i blurted out to my sis "when im through with this, my thumbs are going to be buff..."

xp xd didnt even mean it say it..... but it was funny.... lol xd xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:29 pm
Deep Despair
K4kashi

i once played .hack all day........ and when my thumbs started to hurt... i blurted out to my sis "when im through with this, my thumbs are going to be buff..."

xp xd didnt even mean it say it..... but it was funny.... lol xd xp

one time I played Suikoden 3 days strait I wake up at 8 in morning play till 4 in teh morning repeated till I had every char (all 180 of em xd ) and beat teh game xp  

CatEarzRSexi01

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:32 pm
i only play video games every once in a while.... and when i do... i play for about an hour.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:34 pm
Final Fantasy... oh the hours... lol. I'm a big fan of RPGs so I can play away for hours when I have the time.  

Reprieve
Captain

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:38 pm
Reprieve
Final Fantasy... oh the hours... lol. I'm a big fan of RPGs so I can play away for hours when I have the time.

Final Fantasy 7 is teh best game of all time  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:39 pm
K4kashi
Reprieve

3nodding  

Reprieve
Captain

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:40 pm
K4kashi
Reprieve

Its sad because Ocarina of time was a better RPG than most final fantasy games and OOT wasnt even an RPG >>

Lmmfao noo flame me, cuz I still love FF...just not FF8, 10, or 11.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:42 pm
Sylfer
K4kashi
Reprieve

Its sad because Ocarina of time was a better RPG than most final fantasy games and OOT wasnt even an RPG >>

OOT rocked but I still think FF7 is best but no zelda game is an RPG but I agree I didnt like 8 and 11 SUCKED a** but I thought 10 was pretty bitching  

CatEarzRSexi01

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:44 pm
K4kashi
Sylfer
K4kashi
Reprieve

OOT rocked but I still think FF7 is best but no zelda game is an RPG but I agree I didnt like 8 and 11 SUCKED a** but I thought 10 was pretty bitching

10 was a plush dinosaur in a machine gun packaging >> Amazing graphics and characters, but no story line or good plot ><  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:47 pm
Sylfer
K4kashi
Sylfer
K4kashi
Reprieve

10 was a plush dinosaur in a machine gun packaging >> Amazing graphics and characters, but no story line or good plot ><

I didn't like ten that much at all... I admit, good graphics...but it ended there for me.... 7 will forever be my favourite, that and 6 and the original, they were fun ^^

The Tales series had good games too, Tales of Phantasia was the awesomest game for the snes ever! and Im addicted to Tales of Symphonia  

Fall of Reason

Dapper Lunatic

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:52 pm
Ocarina of Time? I loved that game! whee

I was awesome with Epona, I beat that guy who tried to take over the ranch in no time. ^_^

That ocarina? I must've spent hours making up songs... lol sweatdrop

Sheik's real identity was cool. ^_^

Majora's Mask wasn't as fun... sad  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games