Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:45 pm
Crenn
Does 'Goose' smoke something or something else? The art I've seen aren't remotely similar except for them both being antros.

I like your artwork, whether it's nude or clothed. But one thing, you certainly are not dumb.
Thanks. I really don't know what got into her. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:02 pm
Leyla Giselle
Sheol Zone
Sphyxie, don't pay attention to that dumb ho. <3 Your art rocks. That's why I'm gonna commission you when I get the chance..
*hugshugs on Sheol* I'm not gonna give any mind to her.

If you're not gonna pay any mind to her............can I eat her? o.o Huh, can I, Lust? *drools mindlessly* o.o  

FogSage

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:29 am
Leyla Giselle, that sounds like a right ol' loon you've dealt with. I checked out the dA galleries and I saw no major similarities. However, I loved the art I saw in your gallery. I have no clue where she gets that your art sucks. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:52 am
No sign of Daisey in three days. I'm thinking that I'm comming to terms with the loss, and i'll put flyers up tomarrow. I'm hopping for her to come back,but.. I know that if I never see her again,she knew I loved her and I know she loves me. So i'm hopping for her to come back,but im sure I wont see her again...

A few days ago, I fed Anry.He did rather well. heart  

UglyCoyoteNG

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:44 am
Leyla - Sounds like this goose person has a few screws missing....or has a major case of jealousy cause your art doesn't suck at all. Heck, you know I like it. How many times have I commissioned you now? And I'm sure in the future I shall commission you again cause I love your art. So, like you said you were going to, don't bother worrying about her. She's just a waste of time xD

Sirus - Glad to hear your doing better/catching up/whatever. I know the feeling, I've been really stressed with school and stuff lately too xD

NG - I"m so sorry about Daisey. I hope that she comes back, but if she doesn't, nobody can doubt the fact you love her and I'm sure she loves you too and didn't go missing to hurt you or anything. *would hug you but knows that you don't like hugs so I wont' xD*

Anyway, I am really pissed at my boyfriend Jeramy right now >.< I stayed the night at his place and it was time to get up and get ready to go catch the bus. And even though I have a stomache ache and feel like I"m gonna throw up, I was still getting up, dressed, cleaned up, taking my prozac, and everything else to get ready in time. But even though I told him to get up like 10 times throughout this whole time, he just laid there in bed refusing to get out. He's already failing ALL of his classes because he misses school so much....and now I see why he does. I don't know what to do anymore, I seriously am about to cry right now, but I'm not because I don't want him to see me crying.

Dammit, I'm getting all worked up. I better get going and try and figure out when the next bus comes and hopefully get his a** out of bed before then so we can at least make our second class >.< My first class really meant nothing to me since it's just my photoshop class, but I really can't miss my second class, which is Typography. I worked to hard last night getting my one project all mounted and stuff, and I wanna turn it in, dammit >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:59 am
If all else fails..... give his 'little boy' a yank, that should get him up instantly.... and I meant out of bed... not.... yeah....

Also long nails are handy, spike his arse with them.  

Crenn

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:15 am
Diana Vulpes
Feline Apathy
xp

Not sure if it's kosher to dump here yet, seeing as I haven't been around long enough for anybody to care confused

It could be your first day hun, it does not matter. Feel free to say what you like.

xp

I just don't know where to start. I'll have to sit down and write up a big long post....my family relationships are seriously driving me insane, and personally I'm just feel like crap, I just wanna hide somewhere and cry. Everything that could be going wrong, is, I dunno. I just want everything to go away scream Well, no, I don't, but I wish it would. scream I hate to dump about it, cuz I don't want to sound all emo, and I hate being pitied.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:59 am
Crenn
If all else fails..... give his 'little boy' a yank, that should get him up instantly.... and I meant out of bed... not.... yeah....

lol xd It's a good thing that I love Jeramy to much to do that to him xD

In the end I just pulled the covers off him and pulled him off the bed with a big old thud and kicked him a little (not enough to really hurt, just annoy him) and told him to get up...took him a while, but it worked in the end and we made it to school for our second class. So I'm good :3  

Shinigami Whistle

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:58 am
Feline Apathy
Diana Vulpes
Feline Apathy
xp

Not sure if it's kosher to dump here yet, seeing as I haven't been around long enough for anybody to care confused

It could be your first day hun, it does not matter. Feel free to say what you like.

xp

I just don't know where to start. I'll have to sit down and write up a big long post....my family relationships are seriously driving me insane, and personally I'm just feel like crap, I just wanna hide somewhere and cry. Everything that could be going wrong, is, I dunno. I just wamt everything would go away scream Well, no, I don't, but I wish it would. scream I hate to dump about it, cuz I don't want to sound all emo, and I hate being pitied.

We all make huge ranty-emo posts every now and then. It's okay. Worst case scenario is that someone loses the patience to read it all or it's ignored...but often many people will read it and reply. That's what this thread is for. No one's going to mind if you make a long post.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:03 am
Shinigami Whistle
Crenn

In the end I just pulled the covers off him and pulled him off the bed with a big old thud and kicked him a little (not enough to really hurt, just annoy him) and told him to get up...took him a while, but it worked in the end and we made it to school for our second class. So I'm good :3

I wish you had been here to wake me up this morning. I went to bed at a decent time 'cause I was exaughsted....but managed to sleep through my Composition final that was at nine. NINE! *sigh* I'm emailing my teacher to see what can be done. On the plus side, I passed my math class. It's just a C, but at least I'm done with math now.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:39 am
Keikara Sa
Leyla Giselle, that sounds like a right ol' loon you've dealt with. I checked out the dA galleries and I saw no major similarities. However, I loved the art I saw in your gallery. I have no clue where she gets that your art sucks. eek
Aww, thanks. I know, even the artist she compared me with said our art was nothing alike xD

Krystal - I know you do, and probably will commission me in the future. You're one of my biggest Gaia gold commissioners. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:15 pm
Shinigami Whistle
Crenn

Glad you got him up, but I think I like Crenn's method more. Do that a couple times and you'll get him trained to get up on command in no time. twisted  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:33 pm
So, I tried to sell my textbooks at the buyback thing...I got screwed over. They wouldn't take one because it didn't have some cds that I didn't even get with it, and the other because they made a new addition of it...when the books was brand-frickin' new and the courses still use it. So, I got $25 for one....and $2 for the other. What the hell....two ******** dollars. And then I find out someone in my class got $50?! stressed I'll try to sell the ones they wouldn't take on my own, but I was really hoping that my books would at least earn me enough for one of the textbooks I'll need next semester. But $27 won't get me s**t. Not sure how I'm going to pay for them since my mom earns too much money for me to get financial aid even though we can't afford to get a new washing machine and can barely afford house payments. No Christmas presents from us this year I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:41 pm
*snarls* What I really hate about religion is that everyone who believes in it takes everything at face value. There can be no compromise with them, and that is why I despise religion. It enslaves and brainwashes those who dedicate themselves to it. For shame, people, have a brain about you! Think independently, don't listen to what Preacher Bob has to say about homosexuality! *sighs and stalks off* stressed  

FogSage

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:33 pm
Forewarning to those who haven't noticed...

Sheol's got access to a mic. Prepare to be assaulted with pervy sounds and random messages.

Remember: Only the cool kids fake "o's" on mic.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games