Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:13 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Ah I see. It's a PS2 game. Kind of a platformer, kind of like a Zelda game, and it's furry, so it's a winner 3nodding

Sweet. I just got 100% on Sly 1 yesterday. 4laugh

Sweet, I didn't quite 100% the first one, got 98%, but I 100% the second one biggrin

*huggles him again, remembering she has his address and gets an idea*

The master theif sprints were a pain, but I kept at it, and glad I did. Can I know idea, or will it be a surprise? ninja

I can tell you, I just hope you wouldn't mind if I spent about $30 on you sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:15 pm

Af Mas
I can tell you, I just hope you wouldn't mind if I spent about $30 on you sweatdrop

So a copy of that game? I'd be flattered. biggrin

Dinner, be back soon. 3nodding

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:17 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

I could order it online and have it sent right to you. Random gifts for best friends are nice (This'll be a christmas gift). Just hope your folks don't mind. And if I'm gone when you get back, I'm eating dinner too
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:48 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

I could order it online and have it sent right to you. Random gifts for best friends are nice (This'll be a christmas gift). Just hope your folks don't mind. And if I'm gone when you get back, I'm eating dinner too

I would hope not, I just wish I could do the same. I'd like to get a gift, but wouldn't cost as much.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:17 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

I would hope not, I just wish I could do the same. I'd like to get a gift, but wouldn't cost as much.

*hugs* I would hope you wouldn't feel obligated to get me anything, but if you want to, Gaia items are fine.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:19 pm

Af Mas
*hugs* I would hope you wouldn't feel obligated to get me anything, but if you want to, Gaia items are fine.

*hugs* That's more of my market. xp Now to figure out what to get.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:22 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

*hugs* That's more of my market. xp Now to figure out what to get.

Anything is fine, really. And don't worry about me affording this. I'll be starting commission at my job soon, and that'll add a lot of cash to my check each check, so I can afford this. I just can't afford it for all my friends sweatdrop I have to choose among them who gets gifts this year. Kind of unfair I guess, but I really hope no one minds
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:28 pm

Af Mas
Anything is fine, really. And don't worry about me affording this. I'll be starting commission at my job soon, and that'll add a lot of cash to my check each check, so I can afford this. I just can't afford it for all my friends sweatdrop I have to choose among them who gets gifts this year. Kind of unfair I guess, but I really hope no one minds

Ok, I already have one idea....but I'll keep looking to see if anything would be better. Aww, I feel more special now. Don't feel obligated to give to so many, just give what you can. 3nodding

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:31 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Ok, I already have one idea....but I'll keep looking to see if anything would be better. Aww, I feel more special now. Don't feel obligated to give to so many, just give what you can. 3nodding

*snugs* Well, just giving a gift to a great friend makes me happy
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:33 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

*snuggles* Yeah, tis the season, or will be anyhow. smile

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:38 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

It is the season as far as I'm concerned *hugs tight*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:40 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Yep, you've been dressed like it for awhile now. *squeezes*

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:46 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Yep, you've been dressed like it for awhile now. *squeezes*

It's my favorite time of year, that's why *liiiiick* blaugh heart
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:47 pm

Af Mas
It's my favorite time of year, that's why *liiiiick* blaugh heart

Mine too, hehe. *big lick* heart

I just checked out that game on amazon and gamefaqs...sounds like a good choice. 3nodding

Eddily

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:48 pm

ugh rough night if it seems like im gone for a bit then posting i put why in the main forum
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games