Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:54 pm
Reprieve
Ocarina of Time? I loved that game! whee

I was awesome with Epona, I beat that guy who tried to take over the ranch in no time. ^_^

That ocarina? I must've spent hours making up songs... lol sweatdrop

Sheik's real identity was cool. ^_^

Majora's Mask wasn't as fun... sad

Majoras mask made me sad =( I mean I know zelda is all about puzzles and stuff....but I mean all that game waws was stupid puzzles and a VERY confined world..I mean I know Hyrule wasnt that big, but it WAS fun to just ride epona aroound on...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:55 pm
Reprieve

I was awesome with Epona, I beat that guy who tried to take over the ranch in no time. ^_^

Zelda made a really cute guy.... I wish sheik would have been a guy... sooo cute >.<

It took me forever to get Epona, I threw around my control a couple times out of anger cause i couldn't do it and my friend laughed at me cause its easy to do  

Fall of Reason

Dapper Lunatic

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:56 pm
Sylfer
Reprieve

Majoras mask made me sad =( I mean I know zelda is all about puzzles and stuff....but I mean all that game waws was stupid puzzles and a VERY confined world..I mean I know Hyrule wasnt that big, but it WAS fun to just ride epona aroound on...
The original concept for majora's mask was link to get older everytime you beat a level

the graphics were so cool looking...

and then they bailed on that idea and just made him a kid sad

I hate time limits so that game drove me insaine with the three days thing, lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:58 pm
I actually liked to do the water temple when link is an adult so all my friends made me do it but I COULDN'T STAND THE FOREST TEMPLE!!!! it's creepy and hard and confusing as hell so my friends did it for me  

CatEarzRSexi01

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:02 pm
K4kashi
I actually liked to do the water temple when link is an adult so all my friends made me do it but I COULDN'T STAND THE FOREST TEMPLE!!!! it's creepy and hard and confusing as hell so my friends did it for me
I got stuck in the water temple since I couldn't find one of the keys... I couldn't stand that place.
The forest temple was annoying with the ghosts but the one I really couldn't stand was that one inside the fish as a kid. The fish insides were realistic but you have to admit, not too much fun, it's just the insides of a fish... sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:08 pm
Shinobi No Kori
Reprieve

Zelda made a really cute guy.... I wish sheik would have been a guy... sooo cute >.<

It took me forever to get Epona, I threw around my control a couple times out of anger cause i couldn't do it and my friend laughed at me cause its easy to do
It took me forever to relize that you jump over the gate when the mean guy tries to lock you in the ranch, lol.

Don't hurt the chickens! lol xd  

The Truth About Drugs

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:08 pm
Reprieve
K4kashi
I got stuck in the water temple since I couldn't find one of the keys... I couldn't stand that place.
The forest temple was annoying with the ghosts but the one I really couldn't stand was that one inside the fish as a kid. The fish insides were realistic but you have to admit, not too much fun, it's just the insides of a fish... sad

yeah I hated that one second most.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:10 pm
Reprieve
K4kashi

I loved jabu-jabu! Its so much fun to attack his insides ^-^ hehheez. I hated forest temple to..but I did it >< hehehz. I also loved water temple, it was much fun biggrin I just hated spirit temple or shadow or w/e it was the most..  

Analog Boy
Crew

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:12 pm
Gannondorf creeped me out, but at least he wasn't the old version of Gannon where he looked like a pig, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:19 pm
Sylfer
Reprieve
K4kashi

I loved jabu-jabu! Its so much fun to attack his insides ^-^ hehheez. I hated forest temple to..but I did it >< hehehz. I also loved water temple, it was much fun biggrin I just hated spirit temple or shadow or w/e it was the most..

I alos liked fighting shadow link  

CatEarzRSexi01

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:30 pm
K4kashi
Sylfer
Reprieve
K4kashi

I alos liked fighting shadow link
That was a cool fight ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:45 pm
I feel so clean, I just cleaned out my pm inbox ^_^  

Reprieve
Captain

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:52 pm
Reprieve
I feel so clean, I just cleaned out my pm inbox ^_^

im going to need to do that one of these days.... *looks at inbox only to find nearly 3 pages* oh my.... eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:08 pm
hey...im back!!  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:18 pm
aww...nobody it here again...how boring...you people are no fun sometimes!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games