Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4769 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:20 pm

Eddily
Fire_Fox25
Eddily
Fire_Fox25
yeah im quite amused at this critter she like one of my friends socks he took it off and put it on the ground now shes looking at it in a fasion which you have to see to belive its like a " WHAT THE F--- IS THAT" look

Aww. whee Have you taken any pictures?
were taking a few on a disposable ^_^ ill scan em when there developed and now shes attacking his sock my freind is scared and hiding under the futon

Awesome. biggrin
yep shes getting very used to us now shes acctually sitting right next to me XD its gonna be hard to let go XD
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:20 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
*is going to be a red panda for a month instead of a wolf* razz

biggrin That story you're writing getting to you?

Kinda. Now I just need art ^^

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:24 pm

Fire_Fox25
Eddily
Fire_Fox25
Eddily
Fire_Fox25
yeah im quite amused at this critter she like one of my friends socks he took it off and put it on the ground now shes looking at it in a fasion which you have to see to belive its like a " WHAT THE F--- IS THAT" look

were taking a few on a disposable ^_^ ill scan em when there developed and now shes attacking his sock my freind is scared and hiding under the futon

Awesome. biggrin
yep shes getting very used to us now shes acctually sitting right next to me XD its gonna be hard to let go XD

Aww, I want one. xd
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:26 pm

Af Mas
Krata
Af Mas
surprised

I've been obsessed with them lately ^^;
biggrin

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:27 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

3nodding Any idea of from who?

I can't call you wuffie now though...what can I call you? xp
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:27 pm

Eddily
Fire_Fox25
Eddily
Fire_Fox25
Eddily
Fire_Fox25

Awesome. biggrin

Aww, I want one. xd
no shes mine err the wilds xd

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:28 pm

Fire_Fox25

gonk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:33 pm

Eddily
Fire_Fox25

gonk
sorry dude XD but i think its better we let her into the wild instead of crating her and shipping her to you evil but right now on progress we can see signs for the area and shes licking my foot ninja and its very ticklish i think i have animal magnitism ^_^

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:33 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

3nodding Any idea of from who?

I can't call you wuffie now though...what can I call you? xp

I'll make a request in the art thread once I get the details worked out. Thinking dark blue hair, glasses, pierced ears, black goth pants, dark blue long sleeve T-shirt under another shirt
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:37 pm

Fire_Fox25
Eddily
Fire_Fox25

gonk
sorry dude XD but i think its better we let her into the wild instead of crating her and shipping her to you evil but right now on progress we can see signs for the area and shes licking my foot ninja and its very ticklish i think i have animal magnitism ^_^

4laugh

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:38 pm

Af Mas
I'll make a request in the art thread once I get the details worked out. Thinking dark blue hair, glasses, pierced ears, black goth pants, dark blue long sleeve T-shirt under another shirt

razz Sounds good to me.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:44 pm

Eddily
Fire_Fox25
Eddily
Fire_Fox25

gonk

4laugh
yeah my roommates making jokes about this but still shes quite sentinent

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:47 pm

Fire_Fox25
yeah my roommates making jokes about this but still shes quite sentinent

She seems like an angel. smile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:10 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

razz Sounds good to me.
awesome; I could ask Siatea for you, since she's drawing again, and might be able to do it now.

Vashyyk

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:13 pm

Krata
Eddily
Af Mas

razz Sounds good to me.
awesome; I could ask Siatea for you, since she's drawing again, and might be able to do it now.

I have the details up in the art subforum, so just direct here there >>
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4769 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games