Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:07 pm
angel_eyes200
ODST Rex
angel_eyes200
ODST Rex
angel_eyes200
*walks over to mitsuki* hey *acts bored but really is excited inside*

(emotionless voice still) Hey,you seem glumpy,why so glump (btw,i will have this emotionless voice for awhile)
*turns red and tries not to notice rez* idk im just bored so far

*stays lying down since head hurts*
*eyes go blue and mentally tries to heal rez without looking at him(still red)*

.......hmmmmm......*ears twitch twice* i hear crying......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:08 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Finnaly makes it to Blairs office and she isnt even there so she works up the courage and with makeup still running and red eyes she goes to find Izara so she can sit by her (She always makes Sarah feel less of hurt and a little happyer tho she doent know why)*

Izara looks to Sarah and smiles weakly then offers her a tissue

*Smiles takes the tissue and sits down...hard(More like fell down) wishing someone would give her a hug for once insted of the other way around*

Shirotora pops up out of nowhere and give her a hug "HI YA"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:08 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Finnaly makes it to Blairs office and she isnt even there so she works up the courage and with makeup still running and red eyes she goes to find Izara so she can sit by her (She always makes Sarah feel less of hurt and a little happyer tho she doent know why)*

*Smiles takes the tissue and sits down...hard(More like fell down) wishing someone would give her a hug for once insted of the other way around*

Izara rubs Sarah on the back then her ears twitch as Ryoji approaches
"hey Sarah." he takes a deep breath then continues "i think u no i like u....a lot.....and u no i would do anything to b with u.......but the fact is....u have a boyfreind and....i dont want to come between he and u......." he smiles weakly then hesitates but hugs her anyway then starts to walk away  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:09 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Holds on tight for a second then lets go* Hi Im Sarah do i know you?  

RaWr-i-lovely

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:10 pm
-climbs up tree and pulls out blade from pocket- "never thought i would need you..." -cuts my hand- ''I know that no one will care ever"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:11 pm
w8! dont leave! sorry for shouting, its just i dont like crying and for some reason if i see someone crying, i feel sad! dont leave!  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Shirotora hangs on lightly. "yeah, well i think...you might know my sis Tora"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 pm
*looks up at tree and screams in horror* STOP CUTTING YOURSELF PLEASE!!!  

bones and rot

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:14 pm
-hears, hops off tree and climbs a farther one, tears keep going down, cuts other hand- whispers "die selena die, im not wanted -.-"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:15 pm
Misuzu0614
w8! dont leave! sorry for shouting, its just i dont like crying and for some reason if i see someone crying, i feel sad! dont leave!
*giggles* (whispers to myself) stupid ....((srry i heart teasing u rite now!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:15 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles against your sholder*Ya i know her she is kewl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:16 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
-hears, hops off tree and climbs a farther one, tears keep going down, cuts other hand- whispers "die selena die, im not wanted -.-"
*flys after* dude stop cuttin urself!! cant u see that every1 is talkin 2 u now??!!?!  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iixAmuto

-looks down- "nya leave me be i want to die!!" -cuts neck and passes out with blood going everywhere- -.-  
X_CrystalJade_X

*walks to tree Selena's in*......*takes out chainsaw from nowhere and cuts tree down*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:17 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

*Smiles against your sholder*Ya i know her she is kewl

Shirotora sits on the bench. "my name is shirotora whats your?" he asks palightly  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games