Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:26 pm
Curious, Eve glanced under the table at the second new face today, "Hiding from someone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 pm
"The 'arbinger of my death 'o will inevitably show up 'ere." Reno told the woman questioning him, keeping a straight face with a nervous twitch in his eyes. Shakily reaching up, he took the sunglasses out of his hair and put them on his face. A small disguise but it may save him a few seconds of precious life.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:41 pm
(We're in the kitchen? Hard to tell sometimes :/))

Tsuki patted Reno's head as he said "Whatever you say." and proceded to open the fridge, taking out a soda can. Cherry Cola. He took a sip as he closed the fridge door before leaning against the counter beside it. His Hypno came in and raised an eyebrow at the hiding Snagem. Then Hypno left, feeling unusual about what he just saw.

"I'm guessing the treat of losing a limb is reserved for non-Snagems then? Specifically deranged woman who think they've been chosen by a rock to rule?" Tsuki guessed before taking another sip. Like his Pokemon he raised an eyebrow at Reno.

"Is your ex-girlfriend joining Snagem or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:50 pm
"Not an ex, but close. So if she shows up, warn me so I can run for the hills." Reno asked Tsuki, praying he would help him. Hard enough to hide when people would just blatantly announce his position.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm
"Loss of limb is reserved for any who choose to piss me off," Eve said, her voice taking on a slightly cold tone before she returned her conversation over towards the coward beneath the table, "This woman you're hiding from. What is it about her that has you nearly pissing yourself in fear?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:25 pm
"If she ever figures out I was sort of flirting with a girl, she won't get violent. No, I'm in fear of the subtle rage and pain she will most likely inflict on me." Reno told the woman, as he scootched further back into the shadow of tge table.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 pm
"What kind of male are you?" Eve asked, tilting her head slightly, "You're scared of someone because you were flirting with another girl?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 pm
"Oh come on this is a secure location. I doubt any woman would find you-" Tsuki said to Reno before he stopped himself. "Scratch that, I doubt she won't find you. But I have to ask, who is she and what'd you do to ruin her day?" When Eve made a comment, Tsuki shrugged.

"It might be his mom. Mothers can be real mothers when they get mad." Tsuki said as he whistled. Skarsy, his Skarmory walked into the kitchen.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:41 pm
"She is one of my only friends and gets 'yper jealous when she knows I've been flirting with otha girls. Not totally sure why, but it 'appens." Reno explained. "Also, she recently joined Snagem. So that's why I'm in panic mode."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:10 pm
"Again I say," Eve said, slowly growing bored with the conversation, "Why are you so terrified of this girl that you're hiding beneath a table?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 pm
" 'Er jealousy translates into pain and misery for me. It's notso fun when she will for sure try ta 'unt me down upon arrival." Reno replied, continuing to back into the table's shadow.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 pm
Kairi Serket snuck quietly into the main room of the building, not yet wanting to reveal herself to the other members of Team Snagem. The red-headed girl had never been good with introductions, and didn't always feel comfortable talking to people unless she had a reason to, usually when she was being threatened. At this point in time, she wasn't even sure that she would be accepted by the other members, what with her hostile tendencies. The girl listened carefully, hoping to figure out which areas to avoid temporarily, until she caught the sounds of a familiar voice. Reno. Kairi's heart skipped a beat and she found her feet moving towards the single most comforting thing in her messed up life.

She was nearly at the door to the room that his voice was coming from when Kairi realized that there was other voices coming from the same room as well, and she halted in her tracks. Was seeing Reno again really worth confronting other people right now? As if on cue, Renata, Kairi's Nidoran female let itself out of it's pokeball, sitting on Kairi's shoulder, nudging her face with its nose. Kairi scratched behind the small pokemon's ears, taking some comfort from her companion. She sighed as silently as possible and stepped into the kitchen, hoping to sneak in quietly enough to not be noticed, glancing around the room, trying to pinpoint where Reno's voice was coming from.

Why is Reno underneath a table..? she wondered, tilting her head ever so slightly. She thought for a moment, wondering if she should say something or not. She decided against it, waiting to see if anyone would notice her first. If they did, then she'd speak. If they didn't? Well, she'd probably still end up speaking simply so she could talk to Reno.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:19 pm
Looking at the main room, he saw a familiar shadow approaching. Feeling his eyes widen, he watched Kairi stalk her to the kitchen entrance, where she hovered for a minute. Seeing her shoes and leggings appear, Reno knew he was made. " 'I there, Kairi. 'Ow are you?" Reno asked, maintaining position beneath the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 pm
"Well, I seem to be meeting all sorts of new people today," the young Leafeon said, ears twitching slightly at the sound of the kitchen door opening, "Seems this group is becoming unusually popular recently."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 pm
As soon as Reno spoke to her, Kairi's heart skipped another beat. It was hard not to just completely melt listening to that voice of his, but she kept her composure as best as she possibly could and forced a slight smile. "Hey Reno. I'm... well, I'm pretty good now that I don't have to be on the streets of Goldenrod all the time," she said calmly, glancing over at the Leafeon hybrid for a brief moment before sending her one-eyed gaze back to Reno. She wasn't sure what to say to anyone else for the moment, so she focused on the only familiar face in the room.

Renata moved from Kairi's shoulder up onto the top of her head, curling up there and watching everyone carefully. "So, is there any particular reason you're under the table, Reno?" she finally asked, no longer able to hide her curiosity.

Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games