Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tulia Kiara Adrienne (We've been attacked by Halloween!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:28 pm
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Burgman
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
Burgman

good i didn't get to take care of my errands cause my school sucks but i did get to play metroid prime 3.

It was fun!

Whoo, metroid! Sounds fun. XD I wish my game system (PS2) worked -because it's busted-...or I had good games for the computer. >>

digimon world 2, the best game i've ever played on the PS2. and KH2
KH sucks
Ever play it?

yes and it wasnt very fun i just hate it because its overblown and its not fun
I loved the gameplay. Much better than a mindless shoot everything that moves game~ No saying all shooting games are bad but alot of them are lame.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:29 pm
Tashi the Keyblader
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
Tashi the Keyblader
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
Kaizer Creek
*massages Tulias back* Anything broken? Any organs to sell? : D

I don't believe so...*rubs her arm* I'll be fine...quick healer, remember? Just as long as Wizardmon isn't going through anymore rage fits...

*Lucifer is currently placing a chain of flowers on Wizardmon's hat, which is acutally not making the little wizard want to kill him*

Nope, I don't think that's of any worry right now. o.o Although I must worry about Lucifer...

Why are you worried about Lucifer?

He's making chains of flowers...that's why. o.0 Lucifer, are you sick or something?

Not that I know of. *is still making flower chains while he hums in no particular tune*

That's what I mean. eek

Well, isn't Lucifer more of a angelic digimon? Seems pretty normal to me. confused

He is a pyromaniac...still...and he's more often evil than good. So...no, that's not normal for him....it's abnormal...very abnormal...>.> Lucifer, good god man, what is wrong with you?!

*is shaken by his shoulders* @-@  

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:30 pm
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Burgman
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
Burgman

good i didn't get to take care of my errands cause my school sucks but i did get to play metroid prime 3.

It was fun!

Whoo, metroid! Sounds fun. XD I wish my game system (PS2) worked -because it's busted-...or I had good games for the computer. >>

KH sucks
Ever play it?

I own KH....but I haven't beat it...heck, it took me three months just to beat Riku in Hollow Bastion...I'm right after the part where Sora was a heartless...-which was fun to play, just knowing I was playing a heartless. XD-
I've beaten both o3o

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:30 pm
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Burgman

KH sucks
Ever play it?

I loved the gameplay. Much better than a mindless shoot everything that moves game~ No saying all shooting games are bad but alot of them are lame.

i guess but its just lame with disney and final fantsy mixed  

Raze The Enigmatic

Burgman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:31 pm
Kaizer Creek
*Old school FF victory music plays*
hell yes, and you are entitled to your opinion raze.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:33 pm
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek

wait wich version 1,2,3,4etc..
(Three of course)

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:34 pm
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
Tashi the Keyblader
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
Tashi the Keyblader
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
Kaizer Creek
*massages Tulias back* Anything broken? Any organs to sell? : D

I don't believe so...*rubs her arm* I'll be fine...quick healer, remember? Just as long as Wizardmon isn't going through anymore rage fits...

*Lucifer is currently placing a chain of flowers on Wizardmon's hat, which is acutally not making the little wizard want to kill him*

Nope, I don't think that's of any worry right now. o.o Although I must worry about Lucifer...

Why are you worried about Lucifer?

He's making chains of flowers...that's why. o.0 Lucifer, are you sick or something?

Not that I know of. *is still making flower chains while he hums in no particular tune*

That's what I mean. eek

Well, isn't Lucifer more of a angelic digimon? Seems pretty normal to me. confused

He is a pyromaniac...still...and he's more often evil than good. So...no, that's not normal for him....it's abnormal...very abnormal...>.> Lucifer, good god man, what is wrong with you?!

*is shaken by his shoulders* @-@

Well look at Justimon. He used to be a Gaint Dinosaur with his hands as heads. He was a friggin' monster back then, now he's just a fool.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:34 pm
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Burgman

KH sucks
Ever play it?

Eh. I guess some people may thinks it's lame. Others think of it as a game that goes beyond the basic storylines o3o
Oh well~

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:35 pm
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek

wait wich version 1,2,3,4etc..
(Three of course)

three was fun depending on the american/japnese version the one i have is technically ff6 but its tiltled ff3 sweatdrop yay locke and gau xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:36 pm
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Burgman

KH sucks
Ever play it?

i thought that mix was pretty good actually.  

Burgman

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:43 pm
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
Ever play it?

Eh. I guess some people may thinks it's lame. Others think of it as a game that goes beyond the basic storylines o3o
Oh well~

mickey is the king sora fighrs witha key and the enemey are heartless it just gets dumber sweatdrop no matter what you have to admit that thse are just stupid parts of the game  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:47 pm
*wonders how the video game topic just keeps stretching on*

La dee da. *puts the flower chains on Wizardmon*

*sweatdrops* Something tells me I'm going to die due to suffocation by flowers....why is he being nice to me and trying to kill me with flowers?!

The world may never know....o.0  

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:48 pm
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
Ever play it?

Oh well~

mickey is the king sora fighrs witha key and the enemey are heartless it just gets dumber sweatdrop no matter what you have to admit that thse are just stupid parts of the game
Mickey is the face of Disney, ergo the King. Sora uses the keys to channel his power, also the base of the game deals with locked doors, portals to worlds. Keys open doors and his the game they also help to unlock the hearts of certain people. Heartless enemies have no soul or moral to keep them back, ergo they fight to the end with no remorse or fear of death. Bam.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:48 pm
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
RAZE 88
Kaizer Creek
Ever play it?

Oh well~

i thought it was creative, but hey whatever.  

Burgman

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:49 pm
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
*wonders how the video game topic just keeps stretching on*

La dee da. *puts the flower chains on Wizardmon*

*sweatdrops* Something tells me I'm going to die due to suffocation by flowers....why is he being nice to me and trying to kill me with flowers?!

The world may never know....o.0

Cause Lucifer turned into a Floweromaniac. O-o  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games