Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:05 pm

Dark Benkei licked his lips. "My, my... I can just imagine the smell of your flesh roasting on the spit... I would take you up on your generous offer, but Lord Righteous over there said we'd die if I tried to harm you. Besides, you're interesting to keep around, and I don't care one way or the other when it comes to slaughtering innocents." He turned around and began to walk away. "If you'll excuse me, I have an orphanage to attend to..."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:45 am

Slate growled and snatched at the back of dark-Benkei's clothes, grabbing him and dragging him back, managing to make him fall to the ground before she stood over him, snarling, "I think not."

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 am

Taking advantage of the motion, he swung around and grabbed her, bring her to the ground with him, squeezing her in a great bear hug. "Oh, don't worry, Slate. Those insignifigant villagers wont distract me from you. They're the appetizer. You're the main course..." He began to squeeze ever tighter...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:11 pm

"DON'T FORGET DESERT!!!!!!!" she jumpped at him, freeing Slate and pushing him against a tree.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:48 pm

He pushed her away, flinging HER into a tree. "I'M TRYING TO LAY OFF THE SWEETS!"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Slate coughed, the pressure of his grip had nearly cracked her newly-healed ribs again. Seeing him throw Fate, she snapped her whip out around his ankles, yanking so that he fell flat on his face before shouting, "Leave her alone, demon!"

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:19 am

Kichi was quite angry with Dark-Benkei for slamming Fate into that tree, but his main concern was that Fate might be hurt again. He rushed over and did a magical sweep of her body making sure she had no broken bone or failing organs or some such inconvenience. "Are you alright Fate? " he asked, concerned "Does it hurt anywhere, love?"

Slice looked to Benkei, "It isn't it was completely unnecessary when the panther has been my friend since birth and wouldn't be trainable anyway, Master Benkei." he said as he petted his panther.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:27 pm

Benkei pulled out a small knife from a packet on his belt and started to press it against his neck. Blood trickled down his throat, and it did the same on Dark Benkei's. The doppleganger let out a deranged laugh.

"What? Do you think that will keep me from being a nuisance? Go ahead and die. If I can take out one of your friends in the process, the devastation will be severe, and I will have won even in my defeat!" He rushed to Slate with superhuman speed, grappling her throat and holding her high in one large, meaty fist.
Benkei's heart was almost shattered at that point. He was transfixed with indecision; his heart and mind were skipping beats in discordant synchronicity.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 pm

"Forgive me if this harms you, Benkei..." Slate hissed through clenched teeth as she struggled against dark-Benkei's grip before she lifted one hand, her nails lengthening into strong, razor-sharp claws, and she drove them deep into her captor's arm, twisting viciously, snarling, "You'll not find me an easy target, monster."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Dark Benkei merely laughed, holding his position. Meanwhile, Benkei slumped to the ground, screaming in pain. He had dropped the knife. Dark Benkei still had Slate in his clutch.

"You fool! You're only helping! After I break your neck, Benkei and I will die of blood loss! Fate and Kichi will mourn so much for you two, and I'll be laughing in the depths of hell at your misfortunes! So go ahead! Fight back! It may hurt, but knowing others will be hurt far worse makes it worthwhile!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:49 pm

SLate gasped as she saw Benkei go down, blood pouring from the wound that had opened up on his arm, a mirrored reaction to what she'd just done to dark-Benkei's arm. Pulling her hand back, she cried, "What do you want of me? I'll do almost anything, as long as you leave my friends, especially Benkei, alone!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:00 pm

Dark Benkei laughed. "I want to see you suffer. I want to see you squirm. I want to hear you plead for your life, or for the life of that miserable oaf. I want to hear your screams; I want to see your blood. I want to know that your death will cause misery to others. I want you to die!" He began to squeeze harder, and slowly began to twist his hand...

Benkei was reaching out his wounded arm in their direction, despite the pain. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:08 pm

For a split second, Slate locked eyes with Benkei, glaring past the demon's head. She couldn't see anything else around her but him, couldn't hear anything but his scream of horror, and then she let the demon snap her neck, going completely limp in his grip.

(but unbeknownst to anyone, she was only faking death. Vampires are good at that XP)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:03 pm

(Too bad Benkei doesn't know that..)

Benkei started to run doggedly away, knowing that his blood would be lost faster from the action. The sooner he died, the sooner that son of a b***h would pay for his transgressions...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Slate remained absolutely still, grateful for the fact that, because of her undead nature, the truth that she still "lived" would not be given away by breathing. But when Benkei ran off, she knew exactly what he was planning.
Benkei, you idiot! Don't run! Her mental abilities were limited, but she had to risk even the chance of dark-Benkei hearing this as she tried to stop her dear friend from running off to his death, if he wasn't too far away to hear her cry already.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games