Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:43 pm
O.o . . . . That sounded kinda like you were . .kinda confessing feelings for me. . . Umm. . . I just got back from Monster Jam. . I am exhausted . .Gonna go nappy nap. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:14 am
Yes, I know. Maybe I could have phrased that better.  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:27 am
So. . . You have feelings for me. . . Let me know if you and your BF break up. wink

Anywho. . .I am exhausted, again! Couldnt sleep last night. . . Was kinda having some bad memories of childhood. . . Yeah. . . So I gonna try and sleep at school a bit. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:01 am
Sleep well then.  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:17 pm
. . .Teachers wouldn't let me sleep. . . =_=. . .my arm aches and i gots a fever . .someone come take care of meh. . ;-;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:20 pm
Clear soup, almost like hot broth will help you. And a warm blanket with a cold compress to your forehead. :nod: That will make you better. That and sleep. So just take a nice nap. You're home. Relax. Sleep. Get better.  

Earthest

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Coldfront44
No one is hiring!!! . .so blah . .wait . .wait. . WAIT! . . a booksamillion is opening near me . .quickly, to Canton to get an application!!!!

also . . my ex might be pregnant . .you know. . .you all think I would be emo . . but no . .I just yelled at her like a good friend. ^^ I am too excited . .forgot that Guitar cebter gives you 12 months to pay off anything you buy. . . X3. . . also . . I do like her still just . . . need to find better . .someone like you girls. . why cant any of you live near me!? >.<

XD I'll swoop by soon enough.

And get rest - stay hydrated.
And like she said, broth.
SLEEP.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 pm
aww . . Hakari. . i cant wait for you to visit! <3 I will finally be able to sing to you. . . ^^

Sleep is for the week and i have been busy working on a monolog!. . . Now I sleep. ..  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:10 am
Well, I hope you get better. But it'll be hard without rest. Don't make me go all the way to Georgia to find you and make you sleep!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:55 pm
*jumps up and down like a crazy monkey* wo yay woosh! kadosh! splee!! wiiiiiiiiii! ZOMGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like oh miya jashin!! I am creeeeeew!!!!! whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee . ., . . *falls over and passes out from being sick*  

Coldfront44

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:37 pm
Coldfront44
*jumps up and down like a crazy monkey* wo yay woosh! kadosh! splee!! wiiiiiiiiii! ZOMGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like oh miya jashin!! I am creeeeeew!!!!! whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee . ., . . *falls over and passes out from being sick*
Cool, you and Flame got promoted!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:34 pm
Why don't you rest? You are probably getting worse the more you're active.  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:28 am
I stayed home sick yesterday and slept in till 1:00 PM . .isnt that good enough???  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:24 am
Not if you're still sick. Have you been consuming clear liquids?  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:22 pm
. .out of juice. . . I did fine at school today. . ^^omg . .Grandwing thanked me for having his back during that incident with "pick the new leader of the guild" thing. . . i was protecting Fiancee and Grandwing. . unlike some of the crew. . . >.>  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games