Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:21 am
What would you call a "non-inflated price"?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:51 am
About 40k a piece. I say that because other evo items that are 499 (such as the Dander) fall around that price after the first week or two. Sadly since this item is scheduled to evolve in a day I fear the price won't stabilize till later gens. Really I would be grateful for any deal though, I love both of the items and really would love to get one of each. Just let me know what price you wanted if your interested in helping a mantis out. heart  

Krissim Klaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:50 am
They made....Justin Timeberlake items

I puked in my mouth a little gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:12 am
Krissim Klaw
About 40k a piece. I say that because other evo items that are 499 (such as the Dander) fall around that price after the first week or two. Sadly since this item is scheduled to evolve in a day I fear the price won't stabilize till later gens. Really I would be grateful for any deal though, I love both of the items and really would love to get one of each. Just let me know what price you wanted if your interested in helping a mantis out. heart

I'll sell two to you for 40k each  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:02 pm
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw

I'll sell two to you for 40k each
Thank you so much for the good deal *goes to send trade* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:56 am
Man..I would love the EI Bundle but no money..D:..I wouldn't mind trading several pieces of art for one.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:06 am
I do like this pendent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm
I have a Picolitrosso's Urn 11th Gen. that I want to sell for 240,00g. Anyone interested?  

ShineyPieceofMetal

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:37 am
ShineyPieceofMetal
I have a Picolitrosso's Urn 11th Gen. that I want to sell for 240,00g. Anyone interested?

your mom is interested
BOOOOOOYAH!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:01 pm
matthew-is-army
ShineyPieceofMetal

your mom is interested
BOOOOOOYAH!!!!

*blink blink*  

Rainey_angel81

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:53 pm
Rainey_angel81
matthew-is-army
ShineyPieceofMetal

your mom is interested
BOOOOOOYAH!!!!

*blink blink*

*whispers* He's a total n00b. Just nod your head and act like it's nice and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:52 am
CoffeeFox
Rainey_angel81
matthew-is-army
ShineyPieceofMetal

your mom is interested
BOOOOOOYAH!!!!

*blink blink*

*whispers* He's a total n00b. Just nod your head and act like it's nice and all.

dang...really? thanks, I would have perfered if you would have told me that. Seriously, please be more mature next time, I mean what you said, was worst than my lame "your mom is interested" bit. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
I know you wont apologize but I forgive you anyways.  

Kurick-teh-dude

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:45 pm
Is it just me or does the Gogh Reed look like a revamp of the Aquatica? X_x  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:21 am
Oh noes, Kakarotto, you killed the thread!
D:

Im interested in buying some avatar art. Anthro art, who should I talk to?
Please help.  

Isaol-the-wolf

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:51 am
You would probably go to the Art subforum here on the guild, although if you want my honest opinion you'd do better to go into the minishops of Gaia's forums and see what you find. The art subforum here is pretty much dead.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games