Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:41 pm
Raikou stands at the entrance of the ice village. "Come out, come out where ever you are!!" At that a bolt of light strikes the center of the village. In a second the bares were on the move, attacking inside and out of the village. As the bares rampage, Raikou strolls into the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:20 pm
Khana heard the loud crash and ran out of the room still transformed.She saw Raikou."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" the transformed Khana said getting angry.
((man I have to get off now that stinks))  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:30 pm
"Getting our lands back!!" He roars out at Khana as he clutches a fist at her. Bolts of lightning come crashing down all over the village as the winds become that of a blizzard. "Does this seam failure to you Khana?!" His voice wild now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:54 pm
((um....were are u guyz so i can come in......tell me how cauz i duno when to come in sweatdrop ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:09 am
((The ice village. There will be some wild polar bares around, that can talk ^^ fun. just jump in, heck you can even go straight for Raikou. it's all good ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:26 am
((oh okay cool ^.^ awesome XD))
Yomi was passing the Ice Village when she noticed something was wrong and was going on over there "What could be hapening?" she said to herself as she stood on a larg rock on a hill in the forest "I better chek it out....." she said runing twards the village......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:57 am
Before she could get to the village a large white bare with a red scarf leaps out in front of her. "Sorry can't let you past miss!" It growls at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:15 am
((all yours Yomi for the taking I might not post for the next day or so))
"Failure..." Khana said starting to tremble a bit."Do what you what with the village I see where I stand now.I am no longer apart of this village.Goodbye..." Khana said faintly then disappearing.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:47 am
Raikou was slightly confused but glad with the new out come. "Very well." He said with an half crazed smile on his face.

((awww. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:19 pm
((its just because i'm going to be bored and I want Yomi to get back into the rp))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:53 pm
((no >.< post pleas crying i will be oh so lonesome XD hahaha))
she stood right infron of the bear with no scense of fear in her eyes "oh really???......." she said dissapering and reapearing above the bear and sliced its arm off making it fall to the ground ((srry can i do that 0.o???)) and puts her sword to its neck "i might let you live.....if you dont ever bother me again....." she said with no expression on her face. she wiped off the blood on her cheak from the bears arm "so....what do ya say?" she said puting on a promising half smile....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:55 pm
((my person disappeared okay I'll reappear but won't come into the battle))
Khana reappeared on a giant rock looking over the village.She could so everyone and everything but no one could she her.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:24 pm
The bare laughs as his arm liquefies them reforms to his body. Next his whole body liquefies, as it slips out of her grasp spikes start to form around it's liquid form.

Raikou looks in there direction. "Hmm...seams one of my little friends are having to use alot of chakra..." He said leaping in it's direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:07 am
((srry comp problems -.-.....))
her no expression turned to almost pissed off but calm still "why are you laughing.....???" she said "....you know dang well you will be killed....." she said puting the sword away and grabig the other on her bac ((she has one Ice, and one Fire, she just took out the ice one wich os her powerfulest one XD i cant talk properly XD lol)) her whole arm that held the Ice Sword turned crystalized as if she couldnt even manage the sword enought that it froze her arm that came in contact with it. Also while using the fire sword her hair turned a red firey color, but when she turned to the ice sword her hair turned to a icy blue and looks as if it is frozen and her skin color lightened. "So....how is it gunna be....." she said ot herself while waiting for an attack......
((ice sword KINDA looks like this User Image
i havent found one that kinda looks lie the fire one tho >.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:25 am
((edited profile lol XD))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games