Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:20 pm
Anki was looking for Yuki. girls stareing at him and asking him to dance he said no all the times.What is with these girls Anki thought.Once Anki found Yuki"these girls are crazy"Anki said to her grabing her hand dragging her to the dance floor  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:32 pm
Yuki laughed slightly. "Eh, the old men are crazier" she said to him. She blushed lightly. "i cant dance" she said.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:34 pm
"ill lead"Anki smiled and started slow dancing with her some girls watched them they looked real mad all mainly stareing angerly staring at Yuki  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:29 am
Yuki ignored them, red faced. She knew the position fro slow dancing and proceeded to put her hand on his shoulder, ect. She wished she had the power of invisibilty honestly, but, at the same time she hoped that no chyropterans sabbotaged the ball.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:10 pm
Anki stared at her"and you said you weren't good at dancing"Anki smiled as they continued to dance  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:31 pm
Yuki blushed a little more. "shutup" she muttered, mostly playfully though. She continued to dance with him.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:33 pm
Anki chuckled he was having fun"Are you having fun"Anki asked her it was getting close to the end of this song

((chyropteran time smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:43 pm
Yuki smiled at him. "Yeah, my first time dancing" i stated, with another sweet smile. I hears something cras through a window and immediatly lifted up my dress so reveal a sword, just for cautaion i grabbed the sword and went to go see what the source of the crash was.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:47 pm
Anki turned around grabing both gun blades followed Yuki and saw a chyropteran and Anki started to attack it just trying to stall it Anki turned around to Yuki"hurry and get re..."Anki coulden't finish his sentence becuz the chyropteran stabed through Anki's back to his stomech And Anki fell down  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:01 pm
Yuki's eyes widened slightly and she watched the people scatter in a frenzy. She put a little of her blood to the blade and slashed the creature's arm, it crystalized and turned to dust, she then slashed at the more of them that seemed to appear. She looked to Anki, she didnt want him to lose a lot of blood. She finally kiled the last one and knelt down beside Anki. "a-are you alright?" she asked, her gaze fell to the wound.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:04 pm
Anki didn't answer he felt like he was an a cloud and he saw a white light he ran away from it Anki slighty moved in reality but it caused him to lose more blood  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:06 pm
Yuki shook him frantically. "s**t" she murmered, her mind was scattered, but, she rembered what to do and bit her tongue in the same place as before and it bled, she pushed her lips to his and her tongue found its way to the insdie of his mouth, she let the blood drip down from her tongue.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:09 pm
Anki's wound healed up but he was still knocked out  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:12 pm
((Ive been craving a bagel forever and we had some yesterday, i go downstairs to look and gues what...NO bAGELS!))

Yuki saw the wound heal and let out a sigh fo relief, it was only then she knew she had been drawing in her breath. She stood and picked up his body, she looked around she kicked open a door and saw a room, it looekd almsot liek a guest room, it had a couch, and everything, like a mini-apartment. She set him down on the couch and grabbed a bucket, a rag and some hot water, she dipepd the rag in the water, rung it otu a little and started cleaning the blood off of his body.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:14 pm
((o no's))

Anki opened and tried to move too quickly a stbing pain was in his back and stomech"ow.."Anki said everything was blurry"YUKI!"Anki shouted again the stabing pain in his back  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games