Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:42 am
Erin stared at the couple in question.
"That's a first." she said, her hands resting on Kael's shoulders. "I didn't think that the two of them are capable of disagreeing with eachother." she said, running her hands through Kael's hair, fascinated by every facet of him.

Ben moaned in frustration and pulled at his hair.
"Dammit, Teresia!" he rumbled, throwing his hands in the air. "Do you even realize how long it'll probably be before that one even dreams of coming back?! It might be our CHILDREN that have to deal with it!" he said, gripping Teresia's arms in his hands.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:06 pm
her eyebrows raised, "or others for that matter?" she asked stubbornly. "as a human i wasn't expecting someone to want to kill or hurt me but i was still prepaired. what is to be expected is the unexpected Ben. i'd rather be safe then sorry." she shook her head pulling back gently, "and don't you go saying that i am because there is never any true garentee of that." her face turned to a scowel, "besides we're supose to be a team, the Pack is a team as i am with you too. i will not be a weak link it's either you help me or i learn alone."

Kael looked up surprised, "i didn't think so either."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:28 pm
Erin watched the two of them, frowning.
"Let's go inside." she said, pulling Kael by his hand. "They need to work this out."

Ben slammed his fist into a tree, snapping it.
"Damn." he hissed, closing his eyes. "I just want you to be safe." he said, stroking her hair gently.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:12 am
she flinched, pulling away sharply with fear instantly flooding her face and her eyes. it was automatic for her, remebering the violence of her childhood did that but she refocused on who it was. 'Ben wouldn't hurt me' she reminded herself as she stared at the ground and got control of her shaking body and expression. that would not be a good reason to shift. "I will be as safe as i can be if i do this." she said low and quiet. she felt horrible doing this to him but she had to. if something happened cause she wasn't trained then he would blame himself. nothing bad could come of it. just pray she'd never have to use it...

Kael nodded and jumped a mile when he heard a loud crack. "what the hell!" he snapped under his breath and looked over. a tree had been snapped and Teresia was looking more like a punished child but then he looked apologetic. even he could tell that Ben cared about her far too much to hurt her. so he turned and followed Erin inside. "is it usually this stressful around here?" he asked twitching an eyebrow.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:42 pm
Erin shook her head, her expression turning towards nervous.
"No. Not usually. But Ben can handle himself better than anyone I know. It'll be fine." she said, her tone confident, but her face giving away the slight nerves she had.

Ben siffened as he saw the expression on Teresia's face, then crumpled. Half of him wanted to run to the nearest hunting shop to buy a gun to blow his brains out with, while the other half wanted to comfort her. Side B won out, and Ben stood above Teresia, his arms stretched out wide. He hoped she would run towards him, and not away.
"I'm sorry." he choked out. "Please... just..." he half-sobbed. "I'll teach you. I'm sorry."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:31 am
seeing his face change from anger to pain made her heart feel like it had been ripped from her chest and trod on by an army of soldiers. she wnet twords him again and let herself be folded in his arms. "I have to do this Ben, i'd rather have the training and not need it than not having it and being attacked." she replied simply turning her cheek to his shoulder.

Kael looked at her and then over his shoulder to the two outside. Teresia was already back in his arms. he laughed slightly, "well that didn't last long." he jerked a thumb over his shoulder.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:26 pm
Erin nodded knowingly, her arm unconsciously wrapped around Kael's waist.
"It should never last long. They've both imprinted on each other. Our bond is unseverable by any force; human or inhuman. Their bond is twice that strong, I hate to admit." she said, watching them.

Ben sighed into Teresia's hair.
"Of course. Of course." he muttered, feeling his heart attempt to beat through his own chest and join with hers. "I just want you to be safe always." he said, fishing for something in his back pocket.

Erin pressed her nose to the window.
"Sweet baby Jesus." she said, her eyes widening. "He's not. He is SO not."

Finding what he was looking for in his pocket, Ben pulled a tiny little box out. It was miniscule in his massive palm.
"I figure I should just do this now, instead of later. What's the point of postponing the inevitable?" he asked, slowly sinking onto one knee.

"Oh, he is. HE IS." Erin said, her voice shooting up an octave.

Ben's nervously shaking fingers managed to open the lid of the box. A little ring with a tiny little stone set on it winked up at Teresia.
"Uh... Marry me?" he asked, his voice shaking.

Erin's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.
"Oh, he did. HE DID
."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:07 pm
Kael gave a slight shrug as he turned back to Erin and wrapped a hand around her shoulders, crushing her gently to his warm side. "Twice that strong, really? I wonder why..." he thought outloud as he then watched the shock on her face. "what is it?" he asked and turned tword the window as she went twords it anxiously.

At first Teresia was enjoying the warm comfort of feeling cared for in the first time in her life. she had never known love and belonging until she came here. she didn't think she could be loved. but she felt ben let go of her slightly and she leaned back looking at him with a curious gaze until he pulled out the box. her eyes widened into shock and she had trouble breathing for a moment. her face was red, her eyes welling up with tears of joy as she let herself drop into him soaked as it began to rain harder. "of course Ben, What a rediculous question." she said crying with happiness thinking about how crazy it was. of course she would, and he knew that.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:14 pm
"Ben just proposed." Erin said, her hand finding Kael's without looking. "She said yes, I think." she muttered, her voice suprised but ringing with something happy.

Ben's head rolled back in relief.
"Oh thank God." he sighed, taking out the ring and sliding it onto her finger. "Oh, God." he sighed, standing back up and wrapping his arms around her.
"I love you." he breathed into her hair. "And thank you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:31 pm
he was surprised by the closeness that Ben and teresia had, "how long have they known eachother again?" she asked curiously knowing that it wasn't very long. that really showed how attached they were. maybe thats what she meant by that their bond was even stronger than normal. "and what did you mean exactly by their connection being oddly strong? i'm not sure what you mean." he said turning his eyes to her, ah, how very comfortable that was to be honest with himeself.

she laughed, "did you really think i would say no?" she shook her head as she queezed him tightly and feeling the new weight on her hand but for some reason, despite her young age it made her feel whole. she would be his for as long as they lives and as wolves, that could be forever. "I love you more than the waking world."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:18 pm
"Well, I just imprinted on you. You can't techinically imprint on me. But Ben imprinted on Teresia. Then SHE imprinted on HIM. It multiplied the bond twice." she said, watching Kael, somewhat jealous of what Ben and Teresia had.

Ben sighed, feeling tears spring to his eyes. He wiped them off quickly.
"I'll always take care of you." he promised. "I expect you to do the same."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:53 am
she nodded and gave a sarcastic grin, "of course, to a boody pulp i swear it." her smile softened as she looked into his face. "i'll take care of both of us if needed." she took a deep breath as she held him close.

Kael tilted his head, "so she wasn't like you when she got here, she's a new wolf?" he looked out at the girl remembering her at ben's side, even as a wolf. she seemed like it was the most normal thing in the world to her, just like the others. how very odd. "how did that happen anyway, her changing?" he asked wondering about how strange their relationship was. it seemed odd to Erin too even, if it could get any stranger.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:57 pm
Ben laughed silently, blinking rainwater out of his eyes.
"So, are we going to tell your uncle? I'd rather give Erin the shot at bonding with Kael." he said, abandoning his old apprehensions about the other boy.

"We aren't quite sure. There was a vampire attack about a month ago, and whenever our territory is threatened by anything, a new wolf tends to be added. The pack's as big as we've ever seen it." she muttered. Then she realized Kael wouldn't know anything about vampires.
"Oh, and vamps are real. We just call them leeches around here." she explained. "That's all you really need to know." she said, knowing that if Kael REALLY wanted to know about vampires, her bond with him would force her to spill everything.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:27 am
Attacking vampires, werewolves.. really what wasn[t there now that he's moved here. "really? wow that sounds confusing." he said not really wanting to get into details so early in their conversations. " but they attacked... because of her right?" he asked curiously and then wondered why such a normal person would cause such an up roar among these odd beings. but then he looked at erin again, seeing the other wander off and it all left his mind and he smiled, "sounds like you guys run a tight ship here."

she nodded, "it think we should. i don't think he'd be against it considering the situation." then she paused, fear on her face, "oh, my god... what are the others going to do?" her eyes were wide in shock of the idea.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:55 pm
Ben kissed her forehead.
"They'll be at the wedding, stupid." he said gently, smiling.

Erin nodded, mussing up Kael's hair.
"It is pretty confusing. Don't strain yourself thinking about it." she said, kissing his cheek and dancing off to the living room.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff