Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:58 am

Echo growls and jumps on him as well "Dont Mess With My Pack!!" she snapped, her eyes full of hatred

kat cried outin pain as she was stabed threw the chest she quickly jumped back out of the fight "damnit..." she mutered trying 2 figure a way 2 help them

ikat-kun

reisdrakes

somehow reis got the energy to push scott off of him... reis could bearly get up after.. reis wast even holding his wepons anymore...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:00 pm

He changed into human form. "What do you think your doing? And what do you mean your pack?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:01 pm

(i g2g i might be on l8er but maybe not...)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:01 pm

kat his behind some trees far from the fight but she was willing 2 jump in if she was needed but she had 2 stop the bleeding first so she quickly used her already blood satinded shirt 2 try and stop it

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:02 pm

Echo shifts back and ignores his question, she walks over to her dad and hugs him, burring her face into his fur, she sighs "i missed you dad" she said hugging him tightly
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:03 pm

reisdrakes
(i g2g i might be on l8er but maybe not...)
(aww okay ^_^ hopefully you'll be back XDD)

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:04 pm

"Oh my." Scott ran off to see if Kat was alright now knowing that he had fallen in love with the current pack leader's daughter, and the one that they had been searching for for years.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:05 pm

kat looked around and noticed the fight was done so she walked out over 2 echo holding her chest were she was stabed "so this is your dad"

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:08 pm

Echo looks up at kat and nodds, she finally lets go and stands "we should get you patched up" she said seeing her wound, she looks at her dad and watches as the whole packed shifted to their human forms "come on kat" she looks back at her
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:10 pm

Scott turns to wolf form and runs off when Kat walks up to Echo. When he is very far away he changes into human form. "I should have known. I could smell it on her. I knew she was his daughter, but I thought that that had to be impossible."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:10 pm

kat looked around at the pack nervously so she went and stood behind echo trying 2 be as far from them as possibal "you sure there safe?" she whispered 2 echo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Echo smiles "yes im sure" she waves to one of the guys and he walks over "kat, this is my brother Strike" she looks at her "he can help with your wounds, hes good at that" she watches scott take off "ill be back okay" she turns and runs after him

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:16 pm

Scott turned back into wolf form and continued to run. He ran until he came to the mountains a few small towns away. He started to climb but was too tired so he rested.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games