Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:18 am
Robin whistled. "Impressive." Then her face lit up even more. "You made lasagna? Lasagna is my favorite! Well, along with potatoes, but still..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:27 am
A few clangs of pots behind Rock was heard. ''They'll be ready in exactly a minute... finely broiled, now worries.'' Rock pointed without looking at the pot with water and potates in it. A fine ray of heat turned the pot red. If Rock would have missed, something would have been set of fire for sure. ''Anything else missing?'' Rock said with a smile as the ray of heat stopped. ''So, thought of a place to hang it? It,s yours.'' Rock said over his shoulder while he was extracting the water from the pot.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:14 pm
Robin laughed, "You're sure that you don't read minds along with everything else?" She picked up the portrait and looked it over. "I'm sure I can find a place for it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:39 am
''You just said that you like it better with potatoes... Doesn't take long for me to cook 'em up...'' Rock shrugged. He turned around and opened his opened his hand. Robin's plate appeared in his hand and he put steaming hot potatoes in it. He put potatoes in his plate and sat in front of Robin. ''Anything else missing? Like a glass of wine or something? I've got some wine somewhere here...'' Rock suggested.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:11 am
"Urg, no thank you!" Robin rubbed her nose, "I mean, thanks for the offer, but just the smell gives me a headache." She smiled, "But how about some sparkling cider. Perfectly good substitute in my book."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:14 am
''Alright then... You hate alcohol do you?'' Rock asked over his shoulder as he was scrounging around looking for glasses. ''I'm gonna have to really get myself a home... Can,t always live like this. I can,t keep my things organized!'' Rock thought to himself.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:28 am
"Well, I wouldn't say hate, I have nothing against it, it just seems to have something against me." A wry smile crept over Robins lips, then it turned to a regular smile. "Um, you don't have to worry about it. I'll be fine without anything to drink. I mean, how coudl I not be happy with all the effort you've put into what you made?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:20 am
"Because you know I can do way more for you..." Rock sighed. He opened his 2 hands and 2 crystal glasses appeared in them. They disappeared and reappeared on the table, in front of both plates. Rock walked up with a bottle and poured the sparkling cider. " There's only missing the music - Rock snapped his fingers and a violin started playing, from the small stereo in a corner. "And the candles, but it's not dark outside, so it isn't really good, that is, unless I make this place dark... But I think I'll save up for other occasions" Rock winked at Robin and he sat in front of her.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:17 pm
Robin smiled, "You spoil me." Scratching the side of her head, she gave a small laugh, "Well, I guess there's nothing for it!" With great gusto, she began to eat. (I should emphasize that table manners are not this girls strong point.) "Ish bewy goob!" *It's very good!*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:56 am
Rock laughed. He leaned over the table and licked off some lasagna sauce from Robin's cheek. ''You missed that spot...'' Rock said, looking into Robin's eye, a spark of happiness and love in his eye, adding life to his deserted face.

((Sorry! My cpu was back last night and I wasnt, able to post anything here for a while! I'm sorry I didn,t tell anyone! But now, I'm back n.n))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:17 pm
(It's fine. I was just glad to see that you were back.)
Robin blushed and after a moments hesitation, gave Rock a quick peck on the cheek. "You really are sweet."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:11 pm
Rock froze in place, cheeks burning red. He fell back in a sitting position. He just blinked a few times before reaching up to where Robin had kissed him. ''T-Thanks...'' He stuttered.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:20 pm
Robin sat in place, blushing as furiously as Rock. Things had become very awkward very quickly. "Um," she glanced at the time, "We should probably get back to class soon. We don't want to be late."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:17 pm
''H-Have I just embarassed you? The lunch hour isn't over yet anyways...'' Rock turned his gaze away, looking towards the school intetly listening to any clues showing that classes haven't started yet.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:57 am
Robin gave a squeak and then swallowed nervously. "Well, a little. But I think, you are too. Embarrassed I mean." After biting her lip for a moment, she continued, "I just don't want things to get to awkward between us." She blushed, yet again, (Hey, it's a good way to express the way I want her voice to sound) "I don't want that to happen."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games