Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:03 pm
she shakes her head "its okay, whatever helps right?" she smiles a little "you have to make it look real" she lays her head against his chest, she pulls back once the elevator stopped "well do your thing" she smiles a little before turnnign and facing the elevator doors  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:05 pm
Stealth nodded and then grabbed her by her arm, "move it you idiot" he said as mean as he could. The white coats stared at him. (could you play a white coat please)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:22 pm
(sure)
The whitecoats stared at them "i see you brought subject 2234 back, congragualations, was she trouble?"

Elena growls and tries to push stealth to make a run for it  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:35 pm
stealth grins and grabs her by the neck, "no she came right to me" he said with a grins, "where do you want her" he asked.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:39 pm
"yea yea, whatever" she growls at him before looking at the whitecoat "cant hold me forever, i always get out, you know better" she smirks

He laughs "i know, thats why hes your new guard and your in a new white room, now windows, only one door" he grins "room 223" he waks past them but stops beside him "Have fun, and you can throw her around, play with her for a bit, it doesnt matter, we dont care, shes only our toy, our little play thing" he pushes elena and she falls to the floor "get up you brat" he kicks her and then walks off  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:43 pm
Stealth muffles his growl and takes elena to the room. He cant do anything at the moment because of the erasers that were around. "what do we do now" he said when they got into the room.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:48 pm
she sits down and rubs her stomach where he kicked her "we wait till its sundown" she said wincing "when their arent many erasers and whitecoats around, they usually leave around eightish"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:53 pm
He leaned in and kissed her. A white coat walked in and stared, "ok.. erasers i know they said do what you like but i dont think they expected this" he said. Stealth looked at him, "whats it to you" he growled. The white coat turned and left. "that was weird he said to a fellow white coat.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:56 pm
Elena watches then leave before she giggles "smooth move" she said and pulls him closer, kissing him back "theres no cameras in this room, thank goodness" she whispered looking around the room

An eraser walked in and grins "think i could have a piece of that once your done" he asked winking at Elena

She growls and spits at him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:59 pm
Stealth looks at him, "sorry she all mine" he said with a grin and if you have a problem with that you answering to this" stealth pulled a large gun off his back.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:06 pm
he frowns "aww, but shes one of the best subjects, everyone wants a piece of that" he sighs "just a little kiss?" he pouts

Elena narrows her eyes, she tries to break free of the handcuffs "oh you want a piece? well then take this" she jumps at him, trying to hit him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:11 pm
stealth grabs her by her legs and pulls her back, "we wont have any of that now" he said. He then whispered, "what are you doing you could get in alot of trouble"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:15 pm
"dont worry, im always hurting erasers and whitecoats, its something their use to" she whispered back then moves, making stealth fall onto his back, she jumps on him, pinning him down "you wont have me for long" she whispered grinning

he laughs "well ill be back" he stands and starts walking towards the door "watch it buddy, shes a frisky one" he closes the door behind him

Elena grins and doesnt make any sign that she was going to get off  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:19 pm
stealth laughed hard, "oh thats good thats good" he stared at her. "what a loser" he said, "man hes never going to touch you"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:24 pm
Elena smiles, the blue light between the cuffs disapears, leaving just silver braclets around her wrists, she leans down, putting one hand beside his head, she smiles "never?" she kisses him deeply  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff