Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

White Camelia Petal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:24 pm

Kelly guessed she owed an explanation. Random rats wouldn't talk in one's head on a usual day. She was also close to a girl, or lady, a grown-up adult in any case. Kelly knew girls didn't particualrly like rats so she better have explained herself soon. Although ... she was being held. She looked up at the strange golden eyed woman. She had never seen eyes on anyone like that before. The woman's hands were very cold also, but despite that the woman didn't look like she was mean. Her face was very pretty and also very interested in Kelly. I can talk inside your head... and I- Kelly began to mention, her ears perking up high. ... I CAN TURN INTO A RAT!!! Kelly felt very proud of herself and her amazing super powers. She looked up at her rescuer happy she could finally share her amazing news with someone. Thank you for saving me!

Evelyn was so delighted. She could tell Kelly was in high spirits too, not only by the way her voice rang in her mind but her heartbeat sped up a little too. Her blood was pulsing faster than before. Evelyn wasn't too happy noticing such details right now, though she didn't worry because Kelly's blood did not seem very appealing to her. "You're welcome." Evelyn smiled at Kelly sweetly, remembering she hadn't introduced herself yet. Where were her manners? " I'm Evelyn by the way .. it's very nice to meet you Kelly. How old are you?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:02 pm
"Don't use petnames with me. Sorry, I'm not attracted to you," Kat said, acid flooding her voice.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:28 pm
Johnny suppressed a laugh, "What do you want Jaimie?"

"Nothing but you, Darling." she said stepping closer to Johnny.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:59 pm
As soon as Jaimie had taken a step towards Johnny, Kat sank into a crouch between the two, ready for a fight if necessary.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:07 pm
Jaimie laughed, "I am real scared," she said pulling out her scythe.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:27 am
Kate smiled and gladly walked back towards the house on the path.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:21 am
Kat looked back at Johnny, her eyes wide. But then she turns back and they are just filled with hatred. She pulls out her two delicately curved knives, spinning them once around her fingers before gripping them tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:24 pm
"Oh, you got a little fight in you....that's a first," Jaimie smiled, "That's only cause they didn't last long enough...."

Johnny moved in front of the two, "Both of you stop.....NOW," he snarled.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:34 pm
"Hey! She started it!" Kat yelled, still holding her knives tight. She knew that she should have just used her ability, but she wanted to get her anger out at this... girl who was trying to take someone from her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:03 am
"Well this is over. Jaimie I refuse to go with you."

"Oh Johnny Dear you don't have a choice." Jaimie said moving even closer to Johnny.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:10 pm
Kat let a snarl erupt from her chest. She clenched her jaw, tightening her grip on her knives and also stepped forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:49 pm
Kate smiled and held his hand as they both walked down the path.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:20 pm
By now Jaimie was close enough to touch Johnny, "You shall come with me now or you will suffer later."

"No, I will not go with you Jaimie. That is final." Johnny said clenching his teeth.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:58 pm
Kat almost started crying. Sadness welled in her and without thinking, her sadness spread out around. Out past Johnny and Jaimie. She tried not to collapse, but she nearly failed.

Jesse smiled as he walked her to her door. "See you tomorrow?"  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:15 pm
Johnny fought the sadness ran to Kat and held her in his arms.

Jaimie had never felt this feeling before and collapsed to the ground.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games