Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:25 pm
hypnocrown
So you don't like the DS Raven? How come? I think it has lots of potential! I want to get it cuz I'm a fan of Castlevania and there's a cool CV game for it.

Anyways, I got a new question for everyone!

New question of the day:

If you could make a game based on RK and you could do it on the Nintendo DS, how would you take advantage of the touch screen to make an entertaining and addictive game?

(BTW, I'm gonna give 250G to the most original and cool answer.)
I'd use the touch-screen pad to have the players choose where they want their character to attack (like : am I gonna go for the wrist or the jugular? Or am I gonna attack anywhere and hope it hurts 'em?)...I'd also like to use it to give weird haircuts to the RK cast! (I feel quite evil at the moment)
mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:48 pm
C'mon everyone! Are you gonna let Miken-chan have the 250 all to herself? She's gonna win by default you know. I'm gonna give it a couple more days...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Harold Eastwood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:03 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:32 pm
New Q-of-the-Day: (I know, it's been a while) What was Kenshin's original name, who changed it, and why? If you know the answer and you've answered one of the last three questions, let someone else answer...at least for now.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:43 pm
Hmm, I can't remember his original name, I know who changed it but I can never remember his name and, I can't think why it was changed in the first place. Oh brother!

Well, I guess that's it for my question. Since i liked both answers, I'm gonna give 150 to each of you (Miken & Harold). I'll be by the bank later...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:53 pm
Thanks hypnocrown, and oh yeah...I know all three answers to Melody's question...but I'm gonna let somebody elso answer it...
ninja
Now off to play Tales of Symphonia with a 100 degree fever!
mrgreen

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:13 am
I wonder if anyone else will get this question. C: Poor miken is sick.
-pat pat- Get well soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:47 pm
Yes, poor Miken indeed. I hope someone answers....COME ON PEOPLE!  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

miken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:25 am
I'll try and get better soon...It's a miracle I could get on the computer at the moment...I swear, my parents were trying to keep me locked in quarantine...
ninja
I'm gonna die when I get back to school I'll have 2-3 days of homework to catch up with and 2 essays to finish...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:57 pm
miken-chan
I'll try and get better soon...It's a miracle I could get on the computer at the moment...I swear, my parents were trying to keep me locked in quarantine...
ninja
I'm gonna die when I get back to school I'll have 2-3 days of homework to catch up with and 2 essays to finish...

-pat pat- I feel your pain. Towards the beginning of the year I was missing for a week and well that didn't help at all.  

Miwaslover

Elliot_Rhymeless

Nimble Pants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:12 am
I could answer it, but I don't think I should, because it seems a little easy to me... ^^;;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:59 am

His original name was Shinta. Hiko changed it since the name was too soft for a swordsman and renamed him Kenshin.
Or at least that's what I remember from the OAVs.
sweatdrop
Oh, and get well soon Miken!
3nodding

LustrousJade

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:11 pm
I believe Miken will get better soon. Or at least I have faith in that...

Well, at least we got an answer to Mel's question. Too bad my memory ain't so good or I would have answered it correctly, he-he.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:22 pm
Well. I got better...but now I'm sick again...spring's just not my season...
ninja
Oh and I know for sure that LustrousJade's answer is correct!
*waves around RK volume 12*

miken-chan

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:23 am
Ah, poor miken! And in spring too. (Its my fave season XD)
Hope you really, really (and permanently) get well soon.
4laugh

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games