Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 am
Adam did the heart-crushing thing again and took to the air to get an advantage on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:35 am
Opal weaved her strings and sent them forth to the air. She may not be powerful enough to control the archdemon himself but his scythe was a different story.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:54 am
Adam felt the stirngs wrap around his scythe and tugged on them. when they would not budge he willed the sythe to dissolve into the air again to free it, flew higher and then re-summoned it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 am
Opal was displeased by this action. She then reached into her bag and pulled out what looked to be a toy gun-however one should never judge things on how they appear.....

She fired the gun into the air. It seemed to act like a flare....it produced a stunning light and mist that enveloped the area. Opal used this time to come up behind Dougal and knocked him out of the trees with a croket mallet.

Dougal fell to the ground, but managed to land on his feet and take a defensive pose.

"Not broken yet?" Opal asked plainly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:17 am
Adam winced away form the light, temporarily blinded by it, and flapped his wings viol netly bot to steady himself and to get rid of some of the choking mist, Before he coudl fully see he treid to hone his senses in on opal and dived down after her, his scuthe primed.

--

Beelio, meanhilwe, held the doll admiring it and the soul inside.
"time to come home." he smirked and dissolved back to shadow, taking the doll and aisling into hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:24 am
((dang it-I wish I didn't have to go to class now...))

Opal quickly pulled out a toy knight and strangely enough grew to adult height. She used the knight to attack and defend while she again was forced to change positions.

Dougal in the meantime was preparing for his next move....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:39 am
"She's on teh defensive!" Adam called to Dougal, parrying the knight's sword blow with the blad eof his scythe and then using the butt-end of the scythe to smack ove rteh knight's head liek a bostaff. It gave a comical clang as it hit teh armor, but didn't have much effect.

----
Once in hell, Beelio foudn himself in satan's palace once more, irritated that he had naturally gravitated towards it. It seemed that Satan wished for him to be closeby. Witha snapping movement he pulled the doll's head off and released Aisling's spirit into hell.
"Come say hello, my dear."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:08 pm
Dougal took his time-planning his next move. He had to be careful of Opal's strings. He began swinging his chains in a circular motion beside himself. He then charged forward-slightly turning his torso, he brought one chain forward to act as a rotating shield while still allowing the of chain to move freely without hindering the other.....the strings were unable to attach to the quickly moving chains. Dougal lashed out.....and missed Opal.

"That wasn't too good," Opal remarked.

"I wasn't aiming for you," Dougal smiled as he pulled back the chain. Dougal had aimed for a large falled piece of tree branch and was bringing it back.....

"What?" Opal said caught off guard.

*whack* Opal was hit in the side of her head-her blind fold ripped......she lost her balance and the knight she had been controling collapsed.

----------------------

Aisling materialized before Beelio-her fear rised greatly.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 pm
Adam took the oppertunity and dahsed forwards to Opal, swinging his scythe with the aim of stabbing through her arm to pin her to the ground...

--

Beelio smirked and looked aisling up and down.
"Well, my dear. you are not lost anymore. welcome to your new home."
he chuckled. ane drew out a finger to stroke her teeth. The maw in his stomach split and a long tongue flicke dout to lick her cheek slowly.
"Heh. You are quite perfec-"

"Beelio what are you doing?"

he was cut off by another woman's voice and his eyes narrowe din frustration. He turned to look at her.

"Lady Sin. I didn't think you were around."

Sin was a naked young woman - a naga, with her bottom half a red snake, but her top half mor euman than satan's. She was perhaps no more than 15 in appearance, but held herself like a woman far more mature. her amber-green eyes regarded beelio and aisling. She was beautiful in a soft way, but if one looked at her enough one could begin to see the similaritie sin ehr face to Satan. She had a mix of stripes and spots on her tail, and had small bat wings. Her halo was black like Satan's but more of a smokey grey colour than his.
She stared at Aisling, and notcie dthe terrified look in her eyes, the quietness and the generla feeling beelio was exuding. She folde dher arms across her chest and gave a roll of her eyes.

"A new toy?" she asked, blandly. Beelio tensed at the disrespect of her prying.

"I have already cleared the matter with your father." beelio said in a low voice, wishing for her to leave and not in the mood to tolerate the young half-demon.

[rps like this are always bad in a way-haha >< i end up bringing in every charachter i amke for a stuation. hopefully it adds variety and doesn't confuse/bore people sweatdrop
Anyway, introducing Sin. Her relationship with satan is...awkwad, to say the least. Possibly Aisling's greatest potential ally..or enemy ]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Opal made no sound or even flinched when Adam injured her. She tried to use her other arm but Dougal had already bond it with his chains. She remained silent.

Dougal looked to Adam.
----------------------------

Aisling flincthed at the tongue. When Lady Sin arrived she actually felt relief by the distration....at least until the mention of being a new toy.....

She glanced around looking for any possible way to escape.

((Question-can Aisling retain her ghost abilities in Hell? Or does hell like...block them?))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:43 pm
[I'd say that ghost abilities are bloced. But they woud retain any magical powers/spells they had learnt before death or afterwards, but it'd be derived in magic only, rather than a natural part of their being, if you see what i mean. basically fi she can't do it as a living human, it's unliekly she'd be able to do it in hell.]

Adam belt down, keeping a hand on his scythe, ready to use it aagin if he needed and ready to twist the balde if Opal treid to resist.
"Alright then. Time for a long overdue chat." he said to her. "Tell us where Aisling is and what Beelio intends to do with her. Now."

---

Sin studied Aisling a little more an dthen closed her eyes.
"get out."

beelio started in surprise.
"What?" he grwoled.
Sin flcike dopen her eyes and then looke dover her shoudler at Beelio.
"Get out. Now."

"Listen to me, you imprudent brat-!" Beelio began

Sin turned ot face him, her wings strteching ina natural reflex to make herself appear more threatening.
"You say that Father allowe dyou to have her?" she took a hand out and grabbed aisling's arm, pulling her closer to her. "Then it is only appropriate that Fatehr has the first try with her. Get out."

Beelio hissed and bunched his fists, one step away form striking her. he then uncleneche dhis fists. "as you wish my lady. " he spat. and left the palace.

Sin watched him leave, looked around the palace, and then released Aisling's arm.
"So what's your name then?" She asked  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:51 pm
((o-tay, thanks))

A violet colored eye glanced at Adam through the torn blind fold but remained silent.
-------------------------------

Aisling wasn't sure what to make of Lady Sin

"....Aisling...." she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 pm
Adam sighed and looked down at Opal.
"Please don't make me torture you. I don't get bored easily, and i've been through enough different methods to know what works and what doesn't. I'm pretty creative."

He subtly leant just a little more weight onto his scythe, bound to cause more pain in her wound.

---

Sin nodded.
"So what did you do?" she asked. Each sentace she siad was slightly clipped and matter of fact. She obviously didn't have much patience for being messed around, but wasn't exactly mean with it either. before Aisling had much chance to answer she had begun to slither off through one fo the poished jet-marble hallways. "Follow me and come to my room. we don't want Father to spot you. Come on."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:03 pm
"Master is creative too," was all Opal said before returning to silence.
------------------------------------
Aisling obeyed Sin and followed closely behind.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:12 pm
Adam exchanged and exaserate dlook with Dougal and then returned his attention to Opal.
"Don't I know it." He twisted the curved blade in her shoulder.

---

Sin ascened a gently curved staricase. The whole palace was beautifully carved, as if the rock had forme dinto the shapes organically of it's own accord. Sin kept alert and once she had ascended a few floors she snake dinto her room- which was eteranced by two guilt purple doors in an almost oriental style.
once inside it proved ot be a huge room with soft egyptian styled sone in tans and golds. Her bed was kingsized with lush sheets, and almost all of one wall was take up with an amber window that slid open to a balcony, overlooking a deep cliff edge to the canyon chasm below. There was a deep oval sunkern bath in one corner marked with twisting spires of crystal. The room was filled with various nick-knacks, almost all jewelled and apprently form Earth. Some seemed out of place - on the dressing table was a delicate victorian music box, and by the bed there were even a few stuffed toys - mainly of lions.
In an alcave in one of the walls there was a huge tank fille diwth braches which held several snakes.
She shut teh doro behind aisling.

"he won't enter here in the day. part of the house rules."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games