Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:33 pm
Kailee blushed. "Pervert." she teased him.

Aven looked down at her. "You started dying and then I bit you." he stated succinctly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 pm
"But you love it." Leon whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek again. "I know you do."

Jasmine stared at him with a soft smile. "You did?" Her tone and expression brightened when she heard this.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:13 pm
Kailee giggled and then turned her head so she caught his lips. "Mm . . . maybe." she continued to tease.

Aven scratched the side of his face, looking a little awkward. "Well . . . um . . . Hey, your brother doesn't happen to be part werewolf does he? He kinda . . . barked at me to bite you. He's scary." he said, adding in the last part in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 pm
Jasmine bit her lip. "Maybe. I don't know. But he's very protective of me. He just doesn't want me hurt." She watched her brother with just a little envy. She wanted what he had.

Leon smiled and kissed her softly. His arms wrapped protectively around her waist. "Oh you big tease." He whispered in her ear. "If I had the strength I'd take you to a room." He purred wickedly in her ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:33 pm
Aven looked over at Leon and Kailee as well, frowning a little. "It's wierd . . . coming back like this . . . I mean . . . I've missed so much of my life as a part of this family . . ." he murmured softly.

Kailee pushed Leon back and down onto the bed. "Not until you're better!" she said, frowning down at him. She wasn't going to have him overexerting himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:39 pm
Jasmine nodded just a little. "But you've got the rest of your life to catch up with this life." She replied with a smile. "And...and we can help each other." She suggested tentatively.

Leon growled in frustration. "But I feel so much better." He whined pawing at her thigh.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:45 pm
Aven smiled a little. "I guess you're right." he said.

"Says the man who could barely keep on his feet." Kailee scolded.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Jasmine's smile turned into a grin and she squeezed his hand. "Great, now...I'm hungry. Do we still eat normal food?"

Leon grinned. "Who said I was to be on top?" He purred rubbing her thigh. "There are lots of things I could do to you sitting down." He kissed her again. He loved it when she scolded him, and got mad at him. It gave him a chance to be the smooth talking charmer she obviously loved.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:58 pm
Aven blinked and looked at Jasmine. "Define 'normal'." he said, not sure what she considered to be 'normal'.

Kailee blushed. "Not in front of my brother!" she said, pushing her hands over his mouth, trying to get him to shut up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:03 pm
"He's too busy with Jasmine to hear us love." He purred taking her hands away. His own cheeks pinked. "Though I do feel the need for a snack...do you know if we have any blood bags left in the fridge?"

Jasmine giggled. "The potatoes and corn and peas and steak and hot chips and gravy..." She listed all her favourite foods the more she spoke of food the more her stomach growled with hunger and she giggled.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:32 pm
Kailee sighed and then lightly flicked his head. "I'll go get some." she said and stood up just as her brother responded to Jasmine's stomach with a chuckle.

"I'll get something." he said, turning to go to the door just as Kailee made for it, the siblings looked at each other, wondering what was going on. "Um . . . I'm gonna get . . .something to eat for . . . for Jasmine and me?" he said, the questioning tone at the end more asking what Kailee was planning on doing.

Kailee's eyebrows raised. "Oh." she said, nodding. "Um . . . could you grab some blood bags for Leon please?" she asked.

Aven smiled and nodded, heading out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm
Jasmine watched him leave the room her eyes stared hungrily at his behind before catching Leon giving her a smug smile. Jasmine blushed and looked away quickly, and started playing with the edge of the blanket. "Well...I...um..." She muttered blushing brightly.

"No need to explain little sister." Leon purred gingerly moving over to her and taking her hand. "You'll be okay."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:47 pm
Kailee giggled and then gave Jasmine the thumbs-up. "I approve." she said giving Jasmine a wink as well before she sat down back next to Leon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:11 pm
Jasmine's blush grew brighter. "O-O-Okay." She said nervously. "T-T-Tell him that too maybe...maybe he'll snuggle with me again." She muttered a little embarrassed. It was obvious from the way her sister in law and brother were acting that they knew big time that she had a crush on Aven. The sad part was they seemed to be teasing her about it...well at least Leon seemed to be.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:50 pm
Kailee smiled. "You two are absolutely adorable together, really." she said, noticing that Jasmine seemed to be embarrassed.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games