Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:36 pm
" Hey I need to talk to you guys by the way when we get back...." She curled her ears down  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:48 pm
User Image
GW caught the figure in mid-air, the figure entered the cockpit and pressed a small button on the side of it's mask. The mask seemed to come down like a shield"Couldn't they have been alittle more nice about their hyper space jump"he said with a cough. The figure rubbed his chin his face still hidden by his hood"I wonder if they remember yet only 'Narun'can pilot the GW" the figure said and removed his hood. Like a ghost from the past under the hood was Narun. His antlers has been shaven off, nothing but stumps now. Narun used the phone that he had given Seraph and Seramiphia to track them, he dialed the phone that he had given Seramiphia"Hello, Hello anyone?"he coughed"Could of been a little nicer about that hyper space jump, nearly killed me a second time"he said with a sigh"This is Narun"he said with another cough...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:14 pm
" what?" Seramiphia dropped the phone then scrambled to pick it up
" is th this a trick?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:37 am
Seraph looked at her "What is it?" he asked walking to her

Linda walked over with her, she started listening in on the convesation "Seraph, that Narun guy,m is alive"

Seraph shook his head "No, he is dead! That creepy guy said so, he killed him, its a trick I bet isn't it!!" he was in slight denial because he didn't want to get his hopes up to only be hurt again  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:36 am
User Image
Narun ran a hand through his hair"This isn't a trick, I feel like I was road kill when you hit hyper space. Thank you for that Seraph"he said with a long sigh"Would of been the second time I died"he said with a sigh."If you would remember on ' I ' can pilot the GW" he said with a long sigh...  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:25 am
" Why the heal were you parading around like that thing then!" she yelled at him through the phone highly pissed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:51 pm
"WHAT THA HELL YOU! YOU! I WAS ABOUT TO KILL YOU! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" he called angrily "YOU KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON! ARE TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:53 pm
Seramiphia passed him the phone and sat down shaking a bit " why?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:32 pm
User Image
Narun yelped and threw his phone into the air from all the yelling, the phone jumping between his hands like something hot before he caught it and put it back to his ear"If the vixen thinks am dead she leaves me and everyone else alone right? so I put a plan into action to do just that, and it worked. I did it for you guys so you wouldn't be getting hurt because of me"he said with a sigh..."Anyways am following your signal so I should be....'home' soon"he said as the GW thou still in cocoon form jumped to hyper space...  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:37 pm
"HOLD IT HOLD IT HOLD IT!" Seraph continued yelling walking to his sleeping quarters "YOU put us through this hell, YOU PUT HER THROUGH THIS DO YU KNOW WHAT THIS HAS DONE! SHE CAN NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS! THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS WHEN MY FAMILY WAS SLAUGHTERED" Seraph arms where flailing "GET YOUR a** HERE SO I CAN KICK IT!"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:25 pm
" D don't hurt him." Seramiphia started getting out of the chair and fell yelping from her ribs.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:38 pm
Linda rushed over and helped her "Seramiphia, the worse he could to his slap him" she said supporting her  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:10 pm
" Heh sorry guess I was in shock." she lifted her self up " am f fine."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:19 pm
Linda nodded "Ok, just, be carful, if something happens, we may need to cut you open"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:22 pm
" You mean if I break another one?"
She yelped.
" Uhh I think I already did that."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games