Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:34 pm
".....No wonder I did not remember....but... how did I know and remember everything? To speak, to listen, to walk... to fight...?" he couldn't figure it out, it was all so confusing. "I'm not even a month old.... and yet....." He looked at his hands, with gauntlets on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:31 am
"Listen child, just because you were born into a world without life and were immediately thrust into life, doesn't mean that your mother didn't give you any parts of her. Think hard and I'm sure you will have some of her memories." Kikiklith mused.

"Try to see if you remember anything about me." Meesha chimed in.  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:36 am
(Meh, more internet problems. I had to backtrack into VoH1 in order to find something.... Becca I may need some help, maybe something that was very important and hard to forget between pheonix and meesha, pm me. I'll post something small i took about 30 minutes to find in the middle of 70 pages.)

Ralph closed his eyes. "Whenever I try to remember before my arrival... I see something, but then my mind goes in a faze, and I forget the image." He stood silent for a few minutes. "...........Meesha... you are a Dragon Guardian..... in which the ruler of dragons pick certain people to fight forces that dragons cannot... you are frozen in time... you never age, or mature. You are protected by dragon magic... the only way to die is to ask the ruler who made you the guardian, to die, and you will thus be slain before the ruler. Although there is another way.......agh..... something about.. unbinding all the dragon magic......I've.... lost my grip on the thought...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:30 am
"So you do remember. you see your mother gave you parts of her so that you would enter this world not as an infant but a boy." Kikiklith smiled, or seemed to smile.

(sorry it's really really short, my brain is on looooowww... "preparing shut down in 3... ... 2... ... 1... ..." *BEEP!*)  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:02 am
"....hmm.....so.....who or what killed her?"
Ralph jumped straight to the question, which seemed most important to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:40 am
"I cannot answer that question." Kikiklith looked down, almost sad.

"Ralph we should not get into that yet, first we must finish what we have started." Meesha crossed to Ralph touching his arm. She could feel the great power Ralph had boiling inside him on that touch.  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 am
Ralph almost couldn't contain his power, channeled mainly through anger.
"I.....see....but, I shall know by the end of this war, and I intend to be alive to hear it! Let us hurry, we must attack while still able. Let's gather our forces, and meet in the main hall to discuss our plans, to finishing this once and for all." Ralph talked like he had been in the war the whole time.... in a way, he was. he figured once there was time to think, he would try to remember more of his mother's memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:25 am
Vekli followed close behind Kalrinth, pleased with her reply. Vekli reassured himself that Tazka and Zabura would be fine without him. "This could turn out to be a worthwhile investment. I may be able to fix Dralaught if the fighting doesn't die down dramatically." Vekli gave Kalrinth a cheery smile before asking, "Now, my dear, where are my quarters located?"  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 pm
"Wherever you like I suppose," Kalrinth said smiling back to the man.
(it may be little but my rain is dead....)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:01 pm
(It's been over a month now.... so..... :l )  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:24 am
Nazo dragon
(It's been over a month now.... so..... :l )

(GAH!!!! it's because no one gets on except me!!!!!!!!!
I'm on like every day (kindda), and like GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:48 pm
(Ikr, I try to get on every other day, and when I do, nothing has happened Q.Q )  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:56 pm
The walls of the Elven city stood strong against wave after wave of attacks from the evil nether beasts, until the second week of fighting, when no more beasts came, the moon shone bright on that final night, the star of victory shone more brightly than the full moon. it was then when all of the dragons, fairies, elves, gods, and warriors knew that it was finally over. Seth had done his part, he had sacrificed his life to save the world.

Every good lifted themselves high into the sky for a grand meeting, they broke every spell, they lifted every curse, and they righted all of the wrongs that were put into the world by evil. The Queens and Kings of the races were put to trial and were found to be honorable enough to rule this new world, now reborn in the arms of war and violence.

The half-elven was now full elven, the never-born king of Dragons, now born into a brilliance of scales and fire, Engrath and Teka both separated to their original forms. All was turned right again.

And finally when the gods lay their heads to sleep again, another prophesy was foretold, one of another evil to destroy the world again, but only to be rebuilt by the rightful heirs of the thrones of Creatures.

Now with love and content the world advances in technology, and in magical power, becoming less aware of the old gods, and more aware of the great beyond.

This is the ending of our great tale, but is it the beginning of another even greater tale? If you are not content with the tale spun here over these last few years and the newly fabricated ending, then I must say go sit on a hot iron. I've thought about this ending and well, we needed to end this tale up, and this would be the best way... without death.

And so with that adieu.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm
Nazo dragon
I'mma try but I know that no matter what I do nothing will help!!!!!

FU I am Peppy
I'm all blarg and stuff!!!

Caryas
I'm gonna never be online!!!

Dreadlord Kharne
I'm not gonna post!!!

I posted an ending and unless y'all wanna be all like "but it's not done yet!!!!"
It totally is...
so suck it up and deal with my ending making it a plausibility to have another RP with all of us er whatever...  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm
o.O when did I say that?

I like the ending tho, it leaves so much open for another RP. Not to mention some of us can start without the other people, that is, if we are on once in awhile at least.

Some things are left open, like if some lived or died, like the evil people. Not to mention future children of the original characters, reappearences, its like a sequel to a video game :3  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff