Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:22 pm
Drae rose up in his seat as Fayt rushed by ad koko ran after him.
"Hey-wait!-" It did nothing and he winced in sympathy for Koko. there was a moment fo silence and he looekd oevr at her.
"Hey..he'll be back. he just needs some time."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:34 pm
"Yeah..." Koko replied sadly. Yoki pawed at the door where Fayt left and whined.

---

Fayt ran down the street in confussion and disbelief.

Koko was a vampire......and his aunt?!

He didn't notice Sam until he was too late and rammed into her. "Where's the fire, shortie?" she asked. Technically Fayt wasn't all that much shorter than her but she knew he hated being called 'shortie'

He mumble an apology which she then bopped him on the head. "You gotta speak up, ya know," she said looking down on him. "My hearings good but even I have trouble figuring out your mumbling.....gosh." She rolled her eyes.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:38 pm
Drake looked at her sympathetically, wondering how best he could help her. Of course it was all his fault, so he felt the need even more, but sort of running out itno the sun and dragging Fayt back he was out of ideas.

He sighed and stroked Bly some more. his injured arm was already healing - the cuts having sealed into red scars. Despite the intensity of his hunger, his body was actually well fed form his previous kills and so the healing was efficient.

"Is tehre anything I can do?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:48 pm
Koko didn't turn his way. She remained staring at the door. Pain shot through her arm when she tried to move her wrist. Had to be the arm with her dominent hand, didn't it? At least it should be healed after a bit. "Can both of you just keep an eye on the shop?" she asked glancing down at the floor. A single tear rolled down her cheek. "I have to go take care of this....." She gestured her injured arm out.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:55 pm
Drake frowned slightly and nodded.
"Yes..yes of course." he said, though he wasn't sure what he would do if anyone actually came in.
As Koko turned away he started mouthing swearwords to himself about what an idiot his was and rubbed his temples with a hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:04 pm
Koko nodded in thanks and slowly made her way upstairs. Yoki followed after her.

Upstairs Koko wondered into her and grabbed a clean shirt to change into. It was the dark green one she bought at the thrift shop. She made her way to the bathroom to take care of her arm. It would heal fine on it's own but she could at least minimize any possible scarring. Then she wrapped it. Slowly her eyes met with her reflection in the mirror and another tear fell. She really hoped Fayt could find peace with this....she hadn't told him about his mother yet though..... What would he do when he found that out? Yoki whined again and Koko patted her on the head. "I'll be alright," she replied trying to smile.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:18 pm
[Sorry I disappeared. My mom suddenly told me that we were about to leave to go shopping. But I got pants! 8D ]

Judith watched Koko, trying to figure out what had happened. She figured it had to do with Drake trying to eat Koko's nephew.
Judith dragged a chair behind the counter and sat next to Drake.
"Does it hurt too badly?" She asked, unsure what else to say.

Mason stepped off of the bus into the bright sunshine. He got their bags out from underneath it and pulled sunglasses out of one of them.
"There, we're here now." He said to Lillin who hopped off onto the ground too. She looked around for a moment before declaring, "Now we must find the killer!" and dashed away.
She almost would have made it had Mason not grabbed her by the arm.
"No, didn't you say you had a hotel or somewhere we could rent a room set up? I'd like to leave our bags somewhere."
Lillin looked up at him like she had no idea what he was talking about.
"........You didn't call anyone, did you?"
"No." Lillin grinned at him.
Mason facepalm'd and gave hera stern look.
"Alright then. Before you run off trying to find your killer we're finding somewhere to stay."
"But Poi-Poi..."
"I already know what's going to happen, you run off finding this person and I get stuck carrying your very heavy bag." He said and hooked his arm in hers so she couldn't run off so easily. Lillin pouted but let him lead her off to find a room to rent.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:34 am
[i repeat my original statement: 'poi poi' and Lilin are adorable 3nodding lol]
[and yay for trousers!]

Drake looked over to the side at her. Sat in the chair like this with his leg stuck out just waiting for people, he felt like an old man at a nursing home, or outside on a porch in the more cliche films about American small towns.

When Judith asked him how badly it hurt he shrugged.
"It isn't fractured, so it could be worse." He said, sensing the awkwardess. "It's just a dull pain, only screams at me if I move." He smiled grimly. "Be right as rain before the hour's up, promise. There was plenty of blood in my system to use to heal, so..."

He frowned then, feeling angry at himslef that he was so well fed and yet still got the Hunger unecessarily and so accutely.

"Judith..." he said eventually with a sigh, embracing his morose mood again, "tell me honestly. I'm a wreck, aren't I? Not normal, I mean. Is there really any point in me...well...going on?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:35 am
Koko took her time before going back downstairs. She had made the bed and washed the dish as painful as it hand her hand. Then she gathered up the laundry and headed to the basement. Glancing momentarily to see if any one had come in yet. Basically she was doing anything to keep her mind distracted. Yoki followed her all the way.

--

Sam and Fayt wondered about town in silence. Sam had put her hands behind her head, after making Fayt carry her guitar, and glanced over at him. "I know today is the happiest of days, but your mom wouldn't want you being this depressed, ya know," she commented breaking the silence.

When Fayt made no reply she rolled her eyes and sighed. Then some new folks caught her attention. A funny looking pair-one guy and one girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:18 am
[haha can't post til zizzy's back online. *doodles*]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:23 am
dragontamer363
[haha can't post til zizzy's back online. *doodles*]

((It happens >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:53 am
[Sorry. Damn you timezones. I only just woke up. xD]
[Thanks Dt. x3]

Judith looked at Drake for a moment, kind of surprised by the question.
"Well... you may be... not so well right now. You are trying to get better though, if you can overcome this and get to bettering yourself then I think you'll also be much happier with yourself." She said trying not to sound completely like a self-help coach and smiled at him.

As Mason and Lillin were walking, Lillin caught sight of a couple walking. She immediately dropped her bag and dashed away to them.
"YOU! Where were you on the night of the..... uh....." She looked down and then back at Mason
"Poi-Poi!!!"
He dragged her bag over and gave her another look.
"You don't know when the murders happened, do you?"
".....No." She said and grinned trying to look innocent.
He sighed and looked towards the two people, another boy and girl.
"I think she was asking if you knew anything about the murders."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 am
Fayt flinched at the word murder. Sam took notice of this and crossed her arms and stared beck at them. The word 'outsiders' came to mind.

"And who the hell are you to come barging up to us and asking such a question?" she demanded. "You're obviously not from around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 am
Mason frowned at the girl a bit.
"Yeah, we aren't-"
"I'm a private investigator!" Lillin chirped, cutting Mason off, "I'm here to investigate."
He sighed.
"We're not accusing either of you of anything, she just never learned the art of being tact." He said and nodded towards Lillin.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:10 am
[haha and I'm here thinking what to have for my evening meal XD Mooorning Zizzy! blaugh ]

Drake nodded slowly and poked lightly at his leg.
"Yeah... but can I be better? And does it even matter if I get better? Can you imagine how many people i've killed?"
he looekd at her, relaising who he was talking to and then laughed a little.
"ok,ok, you can. But you've only been killing people since the 1940's and I imagined not really all that often, right?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games