Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hewnyfatale o___o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:28 pm
SOUPY!

YOU JERK!

Dl

FINE! Let the Monzeamon die! and- and , decay!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 pm
Im Windspirit
SOUPY!

YOU JERK!

Dl

*hugs windy* Don't worry, I'm always a nice guy. *Blue is moaning in unconsciousness and Kain is getting his legs ripped off*  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 pm
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain
screw this *summons hiruma* (the guy in the pic) and he shoots king with every gun in existence. Kill him Cerberus! *releases giant dog which attacks king and rips his arms off*

Oh Kain, it's like you don't even no me. *jacket covers me from the bullets and Cerberus jumps on me, pinning me down, and licks me* Hey boy, kill Kain for me. *he bites both of kain legs... off*

actually this is cerberus User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh yea *draws his sword* eat him alive...King Chimera! *aura in teh form of a chimera appears*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:34 pm
FireBringer_Kain
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain
screw this *summons hiruma* (the guy in the pic) and he shoots king with every gun in existence. Kill him Cerberus! *releases giant dog which attacks king and rips his arms off*

Oh Kain, it's like you don't even no me. *jacket covers me from the bullets and Cerberus jumps on me, pinning me down, and licks me* Hey boy, kill Kain for me. *he bites both of kain legs... off*

actually this is cerberus User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh yea *draws his sword* eat him alive...King Chimera! *aura in teh form of a chimera appears*

Either way *rips off both of the goat horns and uses one to cut off the snake tail and impales the other in the lon's face, then snaps the goat neck* Wow I'm getting graphic tonight.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:34 pm
NO! IM SORRY!

LETS GET BACK TO WORK!
*stuffs Monzaemon's head*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 pm
*Chimera reforms and grows bigger*...Bankai! *snake turns into a sword and appears in my hands while goat and lion become my black armor and cape* yea your screwed *punches king into a mountain splitting it in two.*  

Cephalon Kish

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:39 pm
kingofjokers7
Im Windspirit
SOUPY!

YOU JERK!

Dl

*hugs windy* Don't worry, I'm always a nice guy. *Blue is moaning in unconsciousness and Kain is getting his legs ripped off*

stare nice guy my *this word has been censored by gaia*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:39 pm
FireBringer_Kain
*Chimera reforms and grows bigger*...Bankai! *snake turns into a sword and appears in my hands while goat and lion become my black armor and cape* yea your screwed *punches king into a mountain splitting it in two.*

That's not even realistic! *mountain is cut in half because of the sword of Imperialdramon Pm, which formed in my hands. I run down the mountain and hide in bushes, frankly not wanting to fight right now*  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 pm
*dropkicks him* stop running wimp!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 pm
FireBringer_Kain
*dropkicks him* stop running wimp!

God dammit! *catches his foot and trips him, hitting him with the dull side of thesword, which has resized to fit in one of my hands* *runs through forest, cutting down trees behind me as a blockade for Kain*  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:47 pm
Well, this is interesting. xD They always fight. Everywhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:49 pm
*flies after his then grabs one of the trees* I said stop running! *throws it at his feet*  

Cephalon Kish

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:52 pm
FireBringer_Kain
*flies after his then grabs one of the trees* I said stop running! *throws it at his feet*

And I say FU! *kicks bottom of tree so that it is vertical in the air, then slices parts of it top to bottom, then kicks the circular fragments at Kain, and keeps running*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 pm
*dodges and flies faster firing fireballs at him*  

Cephalon Kish

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:03 pm
Fine *does Ichigo style face pull and my mask appears, along with my staff sword* Bring it on! *sword touches fire balls and they turn black, shooting in all direction and burning trees so Kain and I are trapped in a fire circle. I also stick my sword in the ground, encasing us in a lightning dome** rushes at Kain, fires puddles being left at my feet, and slices at one of his arms with a numbing yet painful lightning infused blade. I then jump back and set a black fire wall between us*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff