Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:15 pm
"N-neutralize me?" Bradley asked shocked. His eyes were still crimson but his body was the normal Bradley. You couldn't tell any difference from his half-breed side except his eyes refused to change.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:19 pm
"Yes, and in order to do that... I have to..." she looked up at him, her hands stopped in mid motion. Again she cleared her throat. "I have to turn you." she tried her best to avoid his eyes, feeling them either being upset or set to kill.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:26 pm
The crimson finally dissipated. He looked at her very confused. "Turn me? Like to a vampire?" Bradley asked her. Something seemed fishy and he thought maybe he needed to talk to the nice Dr. again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:39 pm
"Y-yes. It will take away the part of you that is able to cause this apocalypse." she said shaking a bit. She looked much more pale than usual. "I learned how to turn you." she said softly.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:42 pm
"And you are positive it will stop the apocalypse. 100% sure." Bradley said to her as he was worried it could make things worse. "My father told you this himself or what?" He asked her sternly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:52 pm
"No..." she said softly, "I was told. Though what could I say, everything else he said was true. Do you expect me to think he was lying about this one thing too?" she was conflicted and wondering what was right to do.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:57 pm
Bradley shrugged. "I don't know is the problem. I just want you to be sure to do this. If you are not sure than don't do it. Yet if you feel that Dr. Drake is right turn me." He said to her simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 pm
"Oh how am I supposed to know?" she said standing up and taking a few steps away from him. "So far everything has been guess and check, right now, I am not even sure who is good and who is evil anymore." she said looking at her hands wondering why she didn't smell blood on herself.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:33 pm
"You'll know in either your heart or gut if it's right." Bradley stated. "Don't worry to much about it just follow your gut or your heart whichever is loudest to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 pm
"You forget I am a vampire, those things died off a long time ago. All I have left to listen to is... me." she said crossing her arms, I could trigger him, or kill him... what if it just does not work? What if it puts him in danger? So many questions were running through her mind.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:43 pm
"They can't be dead. You find me attractive you forget that. Your heart is involved in that reaction." Bradley said to her. "Yes it may be small but it still influences it."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 pm
"I'm not sure, it could just be another feeling planted in me by Va.... him." she said remembering the reaction she had gotten last time after saying Valerian's name.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:05 pm
"Why would he program you to fall in love with humans?" Bradley asked her tilting his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:14 pm
"He messed up on a lot of things with me. I was an experiment that lived a little past expiration so it could be a glitch." she said shaking ehr head, refusing to turn back to him.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:15 pm
Bradley stood and walked over to her. "Then tell me how you feel when I do this." He said turning her around and kissing her lips. After he finished he pulled back looking at her. "Well how did you feel?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games