Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:52 am
Kirk sighed.
"They'll simply blab . and I do have some principles. I want to be there for the interrogations."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 am
"You command, your call...

Just take things as you see them"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:02 pm
"I intend to." kirk said and stood up, ready to transfer over to join the interrogation process.

Zepatos paused in the doorway.
"wait...what should I do?"

Kirk paused and studied him, momentarily having forgotten he'd needed to also be sorted out.
"Oh. You did some good flying out there so...assist Chekov and Sulu - you're under their command for now. No funny business"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:23 pm
Sulu turned to Zepatos and smiled. "Saw some fantastic flying out there. Can our engineers be of any use getting your ship back into shape?"

---

Shern crossed the bridge over to the comms station "I need a secure line to Tallulah"

// "Tallulah... Kirk is going to ask you for help. Do as he says and for goodness sake... DO NOT GO TOO FAR... restraint"

scream "We ssshall sheeee" Tallulah screeched and closed the line.

Shern crossed over to his chair. This would be interesting...  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:35 pm
[ is it ok if i rp the klingon their interrogating? Since moon's not here at the mo and she'll be playing spock there too]

Zepatos grinned at the compliment.
"thanks. And I'm sure they'll be able to help, though I'd like to oversee the repairs. I might as well try and improve her a bit, things got pretty hairy pretty quickly out there."

----

"Spock, you're with me." Kirk said as he passed.

A little later they arrived on Shern's ship and were led tlo the interrogation room. Kirk nodded to Tallulah as he met her.
"m'am. Who are we interrogating?" he asked, expecting that she knew more about the rank of the Klingon than he did  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:50 pm
((sure))

"Chekov, ensure Zeptos' ship is taken care of; liase with Scottie"

"very well Sir"

---

Tallulah smiled beneath her long cloak ninja

"Wellsh Wellsss Wellsh!"
She approached the Klingon and screeched " 'Iv 'oH SoH "

"Didn'ts expect himss to reply!"
She turned her back on him "Thissss P’tach ish clearly of high ranks. I canssh tell from his ssshame. He wantedsss to die like the rest of them"

She turned around and smiled wider than ever before "andsh... he understands english."

She slapped the Klingon "Romulan slave" before walking towards Kirk

"Question ish... what do yhooo whant to knowsss?"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:06 pm
Zepatos smiled.
"Shoudl I come with, or do you want me on the bridge?" he asked, trying to be polite now he was finally in their good books.

---

The Klingon glared at her and didn't flinch when she slapped him, obviously deciding that stubborn silence was the best policy, though form the look in his eyes he obviously wanted to tear a few limbs off her. Kirk studied him and then sat down across form him on the table.
"Tallulah, maybe it's better if you took a seat." he suggested. He had a feeling that whether he wanted to or not things would quickly turn into some sort of 'good cop bad cop' route with Tallulah around, so he wanted to keep her under some control.

"Well.."
he started, leaning back in his chair a little and fixing his eyes on the stoically seething Klingon.
"I hear you understand English, which is going to make things easier. My name is Captain Kirk of the Enterprise. What's your name?"
Predictably, there was silence.
"Ok then. Look, let's start off straight on the level here. You're a Klingon and, so far as I know you're acting outside of your government's knowledge. Am I right?"

Again silence, but the eye contact didn't flicker or give any indication that Kirk was wrong. Kirk debated getting Spock to mind meld with the Klingon, but viewed that as a last resort. he wasn't sure what limits there were to Spock's 'power' anyway.

"i know the Klingon government woudl never advocate working with a Romulan of all things. And this one?! he took out a Klingon Prison planet before. Why work for Nero? What have you got to gain from a renagade Romulan? The proud and mighty Klingons ordered aroudn like lapdogs by a pointy-eared b*****d on a mining ship, right? It certainly must have dented your pride. Nero's run off like a coward - no Klingon would dream of doing that. So who are you taking orders from? Who decided that nero's alliance was a good idea?"

The klingon's eyes narrowed slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:17 pm
Tallulah sat down next to Kirk as Commanded. Turning to Kirk she spoke "Thisssh is no use Kirk"

"This lapdog hassst no honour andsh would have essscaped away with his Romulan mate had he got the chansh. Thisss truly represents the day the honour left Qo'noS. They ... diesh... pathetically like chowardssss."

Tallulah sent a directed energy bolt under the table towards the Klingon  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:25 pm
The Klingon gritted his teeth as the energy bolt struck him and Kirk looked sharply over at her.
"Tallulah stop." he snapped.

The Klingon exhaled quickly as it stopped and glared at her before directing his eyes to Kirk.

"I would not run." he practically spat. "and we are no lapdogs."

Kirk nodded. "Ok that's a start. Can i get your name so I know how properly to address you?"

the Klingon paused and then replied:
"Captain Kamtav Darj."

"Alright captain Darj." Kirk said, feeling he was gradually getting somewhere. "if you're not a lapdog than what are you?"

"The Romulan is under our influence. To turn a phrase of your people's the 'tail' wags the dog." he sniffed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:57 pm
"Ha!" Screeched Tallulah!

"You thinksss you can controlsh Nero and hish technology to win over thissss quadrant."

She Smirked

"Your sstupider than I thoughts"

She sparked her fingers into the air

"I needsh not knowh the name of thisss lapdog and shervant to the Romulans"

((I Forgot Zepatos and Chekov lol... anyways. Nite for now, I will resume that in the morn))  

Near Xephis

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:50 am
"Well... I don't suppsoe the Captain would mind you comng along" Chekov paused slightly to consider... "Well... we may need your help again. We should fix your ship.... With Mr Sulu's Permission of course"

"Hmmm... Yes Chekov. Ensure Mr Scott helps him wherever needed but you are not to touch anything yourself."

"Yesh Sir" Chekov turned to Zepatos "Er... Zepatos... what was the name of your ship again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:19 pm
Kirk didn't enjoy the worryingly unstable force of Tallulah, but he supposed it at least painted him out as being more reasonable.

"Is that true? Did your government authroise this?" he asked

"They know nothing." Kamtav said shortly and glared at Tallulah, locking back into stubborn silence

----

Zepatos smiled and followed Chekov.
"the Araname." he said  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:34 pm
((Yay for still being able to type))

"The Araname... beautiful name" Chekov smiled, leading Zepatos to engineering.

---

Tallulah Sparked her fingers again; standing up she forcefully commanded

"What are you hiding Klingon - Do not let me reveal your true nature!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:18 am
Zepatos smiled and followed him, once again marvelling at the vast size of the engineering decks.
"Thanks, I chose it myself. I think before she was re-named she was called something dull like SR-67-42. Every ship should have a name I think."

--

Kirk was about to open his mouth to talk to Tallulah when the Klingon started forward in his seat aggressively, looking frustrated.

"I hide nothing! To take down the Federation would have been a great honor and service, marking my crew and people as the greatest warriors to our unknowing government. If that meant that we had to spend a brief time serving the needs of the Romulan dog, then so be it. We could harvest his technology and then dispose of his frail body and low-class ship!"

Restrained by being essentially chained to the table, he thumped back down in his seat.

"I grow bored of your inane questions." He then growled. "You would do better to kill me here so i can join my crew in Sto-vo-kor. I will answer no more questions."

Kirk sighed and laced his fingers together  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:37 am
Tallulah laughed. She approached the Klingon and circled him just outside of his reach.

"SSsto-vo-koour is not for P’tachss! You admittteds to serving the lapdogsss roman. Yhoo are without honour! Your plans was flawed. Yhoo stood no chance versus hisss ship and would have failed. Yhooo has dishonoured yhour houssse and for that you dessserve to die. I may grant you sssuch a deathhh in battle if you tellss us-es what we-s want to know. "

She continued to circle the Klingon

"That or whee may saver yours emphire! When Nero is finished he will wipe you out like dogssss with hisss sssuperior fire phowerss! There whill bee no glorious battle. Jhust a slaughers. Join with us and the battle Will be GLORIOUS! "

She approached the chair she was previously sat on and slowly started to bend while awaiting the Klingon's answer!

----

"I agree... All shipss deserve a name and respect"

Chekov circled engineering again...

"Now where is that engineer!"

((I am off how now... Woo!))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items