Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:00 pm
Mira smiled "Good." She continued walking, her fingers still linked through his and laughed quietly when she heard her stomach growl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 pm
Oblen smiles a bit, her stomach was angry, which could mean she was hungry... he was a bit hungry himself, but remembered that it could also mean that she needed to badly use the restroom... seeing that she wasn't walking funny he could guess that it was hunger. He still wondered though the ties of their fingers, but looks to Mira's face to ask as they walked to the town, just a few steps from seeing buildings again "You hungry?..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:26 pm
Mira chuckled quietly "A bit.Are you?" She cocked her head slightly when she saw a blue jay watching them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:58 pm
Oblen smiles a bit. "Starving." He said before following the direction Mira looked with her cocked head to see nothing, but a blue jay that looked back at them. He tilts his head looking at it to ask "What do you think that bird's thinking?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 am
Mira laughed quietly at his answer and smirked slightly at his question "It's probably wondering what the hell we're doing out here and most likely thinking we look weird."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:07 am
Oblen shakes his head. "Or a bit confused of to how I could have feathery wings as well." He said before drawing his attention away from the bird and to the path ahead. He smells food from several different restraints... smells of fries, of burgers, of chicken, of steak... heck he even liked the smell of onions that drifted in the air.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:46 am
Mira chuckled "Maybe, but at the moment I just thinks it's trying to figure out what you are." She heard her stomach growl again and blushed slightly "So, where would you like to go this time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:07 pm
Oblen looks at her stomach when it growled, going threw the same, but quicker, process of thinking of what it meant before looking back up and spotting "Burger King" and saying "Let's go there... maybe we could ask the king for a burger... sort of odd that a king would live in such an odd castle."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:57 pm
Mira looked at Oblen and bit her lip to keep from laughing at his comment "It's only the name of the place.There's no actual king." Walking up to to the restaurant she opened the doors and walked in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:06 pm
Oblen shrugs as he walks in. "Well, do they have burgers?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:13 pm
Mira chuckled quietly "Yes they have burgers, and salads and just about everything else." She walked up to the counter and ordered a cheese burger with fries and a coke.Looking at Oblen she smiled "Found what you want yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 pm
Oblen rubbed his chin thinking "Everything, hu?..." He then says once Mira was done "Uh... yeah... I'd like... chicken, shrimp, and a beer please."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:24 pm
Mira laughed quietly "I shouldn't have said everything.They have just about everything, mostly just fast food stuff.No shrimp no beer."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Fine... I'll have what she's having." He said before stepping back and crossing his arms with a tilited head.

((Did I mention that I'll be gone for a week starting July 2?... If not... I'll be gone for a week starting July 2.))  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:14 pm
Mira chuckled and nodded to the cashier who was giving them and odd look.Stepping aside and pulling Oblen with her she let the next person order as they waited for their food.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games