Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:48 pm
Bomani smiled as she kissed him, and he worked the rest of his clothes off. "Do you want me to leave you a little lovebite before continuing?" he asked, grinning at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:56 pm
"I would say yes," Chione began, "but we have to return to the palace at some point. If you place it where no one will look, I would like one." She continued to move up to his ear, licking it and nibbling his lobe in turn.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:00 pm
[And I'm off.]
-----
Bomani nodded. "Alright." he said, thinking. Most of her dresses had a high cut at the back. He turned her over as best he could and kissed her on the back, near her shoulder.
"Is this safe?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 pm
((Ok, g'night))

As she felt herself being turned over she wondered where he was looking. Feeling his lips on her skin she sighed. "Yes, there is good." Chione said softly, moving her hair to the side to make it easier for him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:59 am
Bomani kissed the spot once more in the spot, then began to nibble at her skin, lightly at first then a little harder. After a moment, when he pulled away, a small love-bit could be seen where he'd bitten.
"And now, are you ready for me?" Bomani asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 pm
Chione sighed again as she felt him kiss her skin. When he was finished she turned her body, her tied hands searching for him. "Yes, more than ever." She replied, finding his leg. Her hands then grazed his skin, travelling up as she turned to face him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:26 pm
"Of course." Bomani said. He kissed her softly on the lips, leaning forward so that she was on her back. He trailed kisses down to her stomach, ready to take her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:31 pm
Breathing heavily Chione offered herself to him, raising her hands in submission as he moved down her body. "I love you." She said softly, arching her body up slightly...

((Fade to black or PM? I'm going to be gone for a bit, but hope to log back on soon))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:34 pm
[Fade to black, dem's be de rules ^^]
----
"I love you too." Bomani said. He looked over her form once more, finding it strange to see her in a submissive position and yet, he also felt a primal desire for her. He slowly leaned closer to her...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:21 pm
[You're treading dangerous ground, folks. To my knowledge it's still within the bounds, but... mind timeskipping or jumping to PMs a bit earlier next time? Getting rather visual.]  

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 pm
[I was under the understanding the rule was for implicit cybering. While I'll tone it back a little, I can't control how people imagine things, just like if I kill an enemy in an RP...I describe usually little, at let people take their imagination.
Like I said, not fighting it, just pointing out my side.]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:55 pm
Opening her eyes Chione first saw the window. Looking down she saw that she held Bomani's hand, which she held a little tighter for a moment before she looked out the window again. She swore that he was the only man she could ever be this happy with, especially after what they had just done. Then, she realized that the sun was setting. Turning around she shook him a little. "Bomani, time to get up." Chione said softly, waking him up.

((Ditto, but will keep that in mind.))
[[Editted]]  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:59 pm
Bomani opened his eyes slowly, seeing only Chione's hair. All he felt was pure bliss, until something about the lighting caught his attention. "How late did we sleep?" he asked, realizing they had dozed off a little longer than he'd anticipated.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:02 pm
"Sunset, Bomani." Chione replied, then sat up. Unfortunately, they had to go back to the palace. What more, she knew that there were probably guards being sent around the city for her. "We...we have to get going." The princess then stood up, dressing herself and preparing to leave.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:05 pm
"We should have gone back earlier." Bomani said. Though he didn't regret what they did, it would make things difficult for them. He dressed quickly, and waited for her to finish before taking her hand. "Directly to the palace." he instructed, leading her out of the room, down the stairs, and out into the street. The room had already been paid for so the barman never even glanced at them as they left.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games