Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Daily BUMP Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 pm
See ya'll in a while, I'm going to my old middle school before my fave teachers decide to go home XP
~Wewt for walking!~ xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 pm
Starlit Fate
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
Starlit Fate
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
This is really amazing. A lot of effort obviously had to have been put into each issue. If GOM got associated with GaiaOnline, they could actually produce these magazines. It truly would be GaiaOnline Magazine. You should PM a Gaia Moderator.

I'm not going to lie, that sounds not only amazing, but like it would get tons of people to read it. <3
But I wonder, this couldn't have been kept a secret from mods for so long... so I'm guessing that somebody probably already tried... Maybe Gaia is thinking about it! But they're so busy that they can't? I don't know... I just felt like suddenly appearing and ranting. :3 <3

They may be, they may not. We need someone on the inside. When I'm 18, I'm going to apply for a Moderator, if I'm still on Gaia then. But who knows, really? Also, nothing is secret from a Moderator. They knew Meji created this guild, they knew all the announcements he sent out, they know everything about our accounts. They're like the Gaia FBI. But in a more stalker-like way.

That is amazing. xD I'm in love with gaia, so I'll probably still be on when I'm 18(only 15 now, but someday!). :3

Haha, good luck.
I am going in and out with my Gaia obsession, because of that new Pokemon game.
We are the same age, as it appears.  

wintus

theMeji
Crew

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:22 pm
Wow. I'm amazed. The Daily BUMP Thread is more of a discussion thread than the Hangout Thread right now. xd  
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
Starlit Fate
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
Starlit Fate
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
This is really amazing. A lot of effort obviously had to have been put into each issue. If GOM got associated with GaiaOnline, they could actually produce these magazines. It truly would be GaiaOnline Magazine. You should PM a Gaia Moderator.

I'm not going to lie, that sounds not only amazing, but like it would get tons of people to read it. <3
But I wonder, this couldn't have been kept a secret from mods for so long... so I'm guessing that somebody probably already tried... Maybe Gaia is thinking about it! But they're so busy that they can't? I don't know... I just felt like suddenly appearing and ranting. :3 <3

They may be, they may not. We need someone on the inside. When I'm 18, I'm going to apply for a Moderator, if I'm still on Gaia then. But who knows, really? Also, nothing is secret from a Moderator. They knew Meji created this guild, they knew all the announcements he sent out, they know everything about our accounts. They're like the Gaia FBI. But in a more stalker-like way.

That is amazing. xD I'm in love with gaia, so I'll probably still be on when I'm 18(only 15 now, but someday!). :3

Haha, good luck.
I am going in and out with my Gaia obsession, because of that new Pokemon game.
We are the same age, as it appears.

Sweet! And Thanks :3  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

Lion with JellyWings

BYE BYE STARLIT! GOOD LUCK!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:25 pm
theMeji
Wow. I'm amazed. The Daily BUMP Thread is more of a discussion thread than the Hangout Thread right now. xd

I am surprised as well.
This guild is getting more interesting.  

wintus

Lion with JellyWings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:27 pm
Ehhhh.... *gets shy to see the creator of the magazine and will stop posting for a little while*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 pm
arrow
I'm not skilled enough to hack. >_< So yeah, I got hacked.

I live in New York, right on the border of Danbury, Connecticut.

Tyedye Warfare

O.G. Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zilla Senetai

Sexy Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:29 pm
Lion with JellyWings
Ehhhh.... *gets shy to see the creator of the magazine and will stop posting for a little while*

Aww don't be shy little lion :] We're all people here and I'm sure he's the same. >_> Unless he's secretly a demigod. That would be interesting eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:30 pm
Bump! (:  

Candies Sakura

Sparkly Fatcat

Lion with JellyWings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:31 pm
I get shy around people I think have done something cool >///<"""

And also that I lives in Sweden... Heh..... Makes me more shy... ^^'  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:34 pm
Tyedye Warfare
arrow
I'm not skilled enough to hack. >_< So yeah, I got hacked.

I live in New York, right on the border of Danbury, Connecticut.

O_o I live in Bethel.  

wintus

wintus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:36 pm
Lion with JellyWings
I get shy around people I think have done something cool >///<"""

And also that I lives in Sweden... Heh..... Makes me more shy... ^^'

Sweden. Cool. What's it like there?

OHEMGEEE!! HIM BEING A DEMIGOD WOULD BE AWESOME~~~!
Sorry. I just had sugar.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 pm
Bumpeth.  

xMisunderstoodMelody

Lion with JellyWings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 pm
Mtsukai; Very hard to describe, I don't know where from to take refrence to explain it to you well? P:  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games