Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Nights growled, everything about this guy she hated. From him always having to remind everyone he's a king, to just the way he talks. She decided to slice his leg with her sword, she guessed she called it now. It might not hurt him in this world,but it made her feel a whole lot better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:59 am
((Sorry I haven't been on in god knows how long. I've been having parent issues and well yeah.....They want they get type thing going on. But now I should be on a bit more often. But I really need a major update on what's going on PLEASE!!!!!!))  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 pm
(Vale talked to your father, will talk to you and right now, most of us as trapped in Vale's brazier in another dimension because he got tired of all the fighting. We are not allowed out until morning)

Raine came up behind them and rubbed her eyes "i would have expected nothing less from you Vale" she said, referring to the dragon as she stood by Riku "May I ask why that dragon is HERE and seemingly sleeping?" she asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:45 pm
((I'm abuot two pages from being caught up with reading. I'd be done if I had fewer distractions lol I'll post as soon as I finish up ^_^))  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:10 pm
((That took longer than I would have liked, but I'm finally caught up now ^_^ Hopefully I don't fall that far behind again))

Kirra flew through her window, throwing her bag onto the floor and landing near her bed. Her night time work load had been increased. Being out all niight collecting souls was the last thing she thought she'd be doing when she had gotten back to her room hours earlier. But there it was, the unmistakeable letter bearing her fathers seal. Why he had increased it, Kirra didn't really know. She only had one theory, but it seemed logical enough. Lord Vale's conversation didn't go over to well. That was the only thing she could think of that would explain the sudden jump in her work load. It didn't matter now though. Her duties for the night were finished. Now Kirra had to cram in some studying before trying to get at least a couple hours worth of sleep. She slupped into a chair, letting out a sigh of exuastion. Why can't he understand that I have too much on my plate? If this keeps up, he's going to drive me into an early grave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 pm
Riku stood up and held out his arm his dark blade appearing "Is it tamed or wild?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm
((Oh...now this sucks. I finally come back and the one person not on is the only one who's currently able interact with me is the onlu one not on >.< This sucks lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:05 am
"Well let's see..." Vale started. "Don't do that..." He said to Nights. "I don't want to wake it up just so it can kill you..." Vale said to her. "Well it's an Astral Dragon... and by gosh here we are... in space, in my astral dimension as a matter of fact." He answered Raine. "It listens to me and could squash you like a bug..." Vale answered Riku last. "So I suggest you put the blade away and wait for him to to attack you, because it's far bigger than it looks we're about... 5000 miles away from it... maybe 15... I'm never good with distances out here... It all just looks too similar. Punchline is... It's about the size of a moon or a small planet." Vale said "The only thing that could possibly harm it would be if Nights here unleashed every scrap of power she's accumulating from this place. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go have a word with Alucard." He said as he phased to the dimension where Alucard was.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:12 am
Nights grinned, now she liked this place. She could destroy, or at least harm, Vale's beloved pet. With Vale gone, going to a different dimension, she skipped over to where Riku was. "Think we can work together for once?" She asked him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:34 am
"...And the death star" He mumbeled unimpressed and sheaved his blade and watching it carefully.

Alucard was sitting on the floor with his eyes closed and heard somebody "Hey"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:14 pm
"Sup?" Vale said looking around. "You know... I made this dimension in a way that it would reflect what the recipient would want when they awoke... it's rather bleak..." Vale said materializing a chair to sit in.

Back in the dimension Astral Vale watched Nights suck up to Riku. "You don't have a chance..." He said. "Vale said it would harm it but you have no chance of killing it much less permanently damaging it."

Outside Kirra's room Vale knocked at the door. "Yo!" He said loudly "I know you're in there. I need to talk with you." Vale said waiting for her to get off her butt and to the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:27 am
Riku turned to Nights and then Vale "A chance to prove Vale wrong? I'm in" He turned fully demon as his powers flowed through the astral space everything going black around them "You bring it her, I'll do whatever it takes to draw it's attention while you overcharge it's insides"

Alucard looked up to him standing now "Good for you, you should win best in show" He replied coldly  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:37 pm
Raine rolled her eyes at the two "You two will never get anywhere. I think I will stand to the side as you two make fools of yourselves" she said and flew a good enough distance away from them  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:01 am
Vale chuckled at Alucard. "Still an a**... good to see you haven't changed. How are mom and dad?" Vale asked.

Back in the Astral dimension Astral Vale stared at them. "If you really want it to end... you will have to wait for Lord Vale to arrive. As he said it only listens to him." he said looking quite bored. "Not to mention you're still a few hours away from being close enough to attack it. If you really want a fight... I can provide you..." He said blank expression still holding his face.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 am
Kirra heard the knocking at her door, followed by Vale's voice. She knew what it was he wanted to talk about...the results of his chat with her father. If the night had been any result of that conversation, it wasn't good news the he was about to deliver. Knowing there was no point in delaying the inevitalbe, Kirra composed herself and allowed Vale to enter. "I assume that this involves what my father said, doesn't it?" There was no way for her to hide the gloom in her voice. She almost didn't want to hear what wasneeded to be said.  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff