Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 pm
Racy got up and hugged fang. "yeah, everyones safe. im so glad your okay." se pulled away and smiled. then she remerbed. "but.. your friends... and Reks.. i dont know wher they are..." racy said,worried about them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:36 pm
Yuma nodded slightly, trying not to wake Kira, who had just fallen asleep, "A little spooked but besides that we're fine." she said softly.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:27 pm
Fang hugged Racy in relief then backed up "We don't know where they ended up, but i know they can fend for themselves" he sat down "When we left, I heard this voice telling us our powers are void, and we can enter dreamworld whenever we want, maybe we should try and fall asleep"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:34 pm
Yume bit her lip, "But arent our bodies still here if we go to Dreamworld, what if one of the monsters get a hold of us if it's true?" she questioned. Kira nodded, "The monsters scare me." she said quietly.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:44 pm
((I'm gonna try my hand at more than one character....))
User Image
Name: Craig
race:neko
abilities: very acrobatic, good fighter, fast runner  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm
Fang nodded and opened the door. He whistled at a high pitch down to a low one and heard it echo through the town. Craig heard it and smirked. He ran across a wall, jumped and landed in the treetops, from there he simply jumped from tree to tree and landed next to Fang "He'll watch over us i guess"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume bit her lip, "But arent our bodies still here if we go to Dreamworld, what if one of the monsters get a hold of us if it's true?" she questioned. Kira nodded, "The monsters scare me." she said quietly.
racy put a finger to her bottom lip, thinking aboutt hat for a sec. "oooohhhh... thats a good point." racy groaned. "this is difficult." she said, not very enthusiasticly. racy floated in the air, laying on her back and relaxing. she was tired and jsut wanted ot go to sleep in peace. but no, if she went to sleep shed go to some wierd hell full of monsters. =.= it was kidna pissing her off. but she dindt show it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang nodded and opened the door. He whistled at a high pitch down to a low one and heard it echo through the town. Craig heard it and smirked. He ran across a wall, jumped and landed in the treetops, from there he simply jumped from tree to tree and landed next to Fang "He'll watch over us i guess"
racy was startled fromt he other guy's sudden appearance. "oh.. um.. okay..?" racy dindt really wanna go anywher. wanting to sleep in peace. but that would never happen as long as this was happening.
((hey you guys know the anime 11eyes?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:07 pm
((Woo new character!))

Yume looked over Craig carefully, "Hello." she said with a small yawn and ruffled Kira's hair lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:10 pm
"We have to go back so we can find whoever caused those monsters to appear in the first place, we went there for a reason, out of billions why us? this might be why we were sent here!" Craig laughed and pushed Fang's head to the side "Just go to sleep already!" he laid down and snickered in a few moments he was already snoring  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:15 pm
Yuma arched an eyebrow but closed her eyes. Kira had already fallen asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:17 pm
((uwaa i asked if you knew the Anime: 11Eyes? this RP reminds me of it!! x3))
Racy sighed, she sat next to fang, falling alseep quickly she was tired out from everything that has happened so far. it was exsausting.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:23 pm
Fang woke up with Craig right next to him "Pretty cool huh?" he said laughing
Craig laughed and waited for the others to appear "What's for lunch?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:27 pm
Yume rubbed her eyes as she woke up and Kira smiled, "It's kinda nice to be back huh?" she said happily and stood up.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 pm
racy fell out of a tree, causing to wake in slight pain. she groaned, getting up. "ugh.. howd i end up in a tree??" she said, spotting fang and craig behind the tree she fell from. she walked over to them, rubbing her head. "hey.." she smiled weakly.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff