Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:58 am
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
User Image
User Image
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Outgoing, Loud, Nerdy, Brave, Loyal, Outspoken, Super-Smart, and Creative.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:03 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

TsunderePika
User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █

J E N N I F E R - K A P L A N

f i r s t y e a r - u n s o r t e d

█ █ █ █ █ █

"to be or not to be, that is the question."
- william shakespear

╔══════════════════╗

PEOPLE SAY, THAT IN A NUTSHELL, I'M a girl who doesn't think about her actions. I tend to say things I really shouldn't, some of which I mean, and some of them I don't. I love my friends and family and would do anything for them. Although I can be loud and things, when I'm not around friends or family I tend to be a little more quiet and reserved.

╚══════════════════╝

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Outspoken I see
Loyal in the heart
They will help you grow in

Gryffindor!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

viscountknight3
User Image

User Image

People say, that in a nutshell, Andy is bossy. Ever since her birth, she needed to have everything perfect and ready. All things she could control and even the things she couldn’t control to be exactly the way she wanted them to be. Her natural personality is that she is driven to the point that sometimes her ambition may come out malicious. As Andy grew up, she realized not everybody was a type A personality person like her and it annoyed her to no end. Despite the fact that she can be controlling and come off a little strong, Andy is extremely cautious. Every action and word is weighed out carefully in her head before she say it. Having a special way with manipulating words, people often say she could charm a snake by just talking. Constantly, she chastises herself for not noticing her father's infidelity earlier and has trained herself to have an astute eye that can pick up even the subtlest signs. Not to mention, she has no time for anything dealing with love. After what happened with her mother and father, she started to believe that love was merely just an illusion that could snap at any time.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Slytherin Slytherin
Is that what you truly want?
What if they take you on a different path
A darker one then expected
Guess you will have to find out

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Moonlit Glow
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Unsorted ::: First Year ~

User Image

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quite observant. I'm quiet and calm, but not shy. Others say that I'm very much grade-obsessed and honest to a fault. What they don't know is that I'm borderline depressed. A good book can get my mind off of the pain of the loneliness swelling inside me.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

Calm and collected
Calculating
Observant you say
Well you will grow here

Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Catastrophic Ecstasy

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm studious. I spend a lot of time looking things up and reading everything I can get my hands on, and have begun teaching myself other languages just so I have more things to read.

You seek knowledge but
your heart is torn
Maybe you will find what you seek
In one place

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Adonyx Ravenblood
`•.¸¸.••´´`•.(`•.¸Payton Loughty III¸.•´).•´``•• .¸¸.•´

•°o.O First Year~ Unsorted O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Time of Day/Date:〗Night
Mood:〗Irate
〖【OutOfCandy:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm an introvert, and that I have a rather hardened personality. I am a bit on the cold side, and I tend to say whatever runs through my mind making me blunt, that is if I even feel like speaking.

You think I'm annoying hmm
Well I will keep that in mind
Your mind show quite a bit
And I think you should be

Slytherin!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

aliciazee
User Image
User Image
Selene Gillette
Unsorted || First Year

User Image

_____

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm.

Ambitious:
Selene’s ambition would be admirable, were it not for the fact that the things she sets her mind on are so immoral. One might call her stubborn in her ambitions, saying that she sets her mind on a trivial and unimportant goal and sees it through to it’s completion. Her youth, in this area results in her rash decision-making. It would seem that, should Selene hold two goals of unequal value (for instance, being the owner of a new red dress and becoming a Minister of Magic) she would be just as determined in meeting both goals. When Selene sets her mind to something, she will stop at nothing to accomplish it.

Manipulative
It is said that ambition without intelligence is akin to a bird without wings. Thus, is seems incredibly fortunate that Selene was born with both. Selene certainly is smart enough realize that brute force just isn’t enough to get the job done. Being the intelligent young woman she is, she understands that, in order to get what you desire, you must make others desire you to have it. Selene, even in one of her foulest moods, will not resort to pure and unrestrained violence. She finds demonstrations of power rather pointless, even to the point where she finds it a mere annoyance. Selene has the looks and the brains to charm anyone, and that is exactly what she does. Playing up her incredibly ironic innocent appeal, she charms both friends and enemies alike. She lures her prey by playing the part of the vulnerable and trustworthy girl, striking at the perfect moment. She is a joy to watch in action, for one never really knows what to expect from her, though she always seems to have her next move planned. They say that “You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar” and this is something that Selene understands and will never waste.

Underestimated:
Selene, through her ambition, intelligence, bitterness, charm, and loyalty, holds great power. She understands life through the filter on competition, proving that she is smarter, better, more evil that she might appear at first She has the ability to intimidate many, though that isn’t how she chooses to present herself. She has great control over herself as well, and control that wil only become stronger and she ages. Selene is a force not to be reckoned with, for though she may appear small and young, she is fierce in every aspect of the word. Her family has equated her with Anne Boylen, the woman who they believe took the little power she had to make herself great. They also warn her that Anne Boylen met her destruction because of her ambition, it is meant to be seen as a warning to Selene, though few know of she actually understands its meaning.

Her greatest ally is that she is often underestimated. This is because of her exceedingly sweet and genuine appearance. When people confront something that they feel is evil, the cowards amoung them look for any excuse they can find to prove that the being isn’t truly evil. Because of this, people, seeing Selene’s appearance and false attitude of kindness, underestimate her. People underestimating her annoys her to no end, though if she chooses to be smart about it, she will learn to see this and an advantage she can hold over others.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. The hat brushed her hair and yelled out...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

MDaylus
User Image
Melissa-Marie Jonstone
Call me M.J.

Unsorted : First Year

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm M.J. has always been a very intellectual and sweet girl. As she grew older, she was prone to a few mood swings, but generally she was of a mild temper. Very self-conscious, she still managed to be loyal to those whom she trusted. Recently she has made an effort to become more independent and confident in hopes of becoming more social and capable before school starts, though her confidence is easily deflated.

Intelligent hmm
You have a very capable mind
Know yourself and you will grow

Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Dolphina Oceanus
Leonidas Reedling
Unsorted, unemployed, and unimportant

User Image

Age:11 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet, but cunning. I'm not very social, and I like to think. Some have even accused me of being insane. I don't think I'm crazy, but I have snapped before, especially when someone makes me mad. I get mad easily, and I'm intrigued by the Dark Arts. I feel that Dark is a strong word for them. I see them as another way to learn.

Dark is a strong word indeed
Be careful of the path you choose

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Professor Tahiri
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm the exact opposite of my older brother. Whereas Simon is quiet and bookish, I tend to be loud and boisterous. My overconfidence sometimes leads to me getting in trouble and my outlook on life leads me to pull many pranks. Headstrong and sure of myself, I'll step up to just about any challenge, even if it knocks me on my a**.

A trouble maker hmm
Headstrong and stubborn
Take on any challenge
Well I know just where to put you

Gryffindor

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Professor Tahiri
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year ___
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? The Great Hall
What am I doing? Getting Sorted.
What am I thinking?Please not Slytherin.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm sweet, kind and caring; and despite my family's hatred of Muggles, I find nothing wrong with them. I like making friends and meeting people and that often gets me in trouble with my parents I've very loyal to whoever earns my trust.

Out of Character ...

Loyal to a fault
A true friend indeed
Family is important to you I see
Well I know just the place to put you

Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

MissMoony13
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~
User Image
User Image
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Outgoing, Loud, Nerdy, Brave, Loyal, Outspoken, Super-Smart, and Creative.

lets see
Many traits you hold
but where to put you?
How about...

Gryffindor!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

heather030595
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
User Image
User Image
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Nerdy, Super-Smart, Quiet, Honest, Can be outgoing when needed, Kind, and Helpful.

Many forks on the road ahead
Which is the correct choice
To lead you on your journey

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:00 pm
Excited/Worried
User ImageAbellia
Grace
User ImageSynfanic

User Image
Not Sorted/:/First Year
""This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Abellia was ready to get sorted and couldn't wait. She was thinking of what she had learned about her parents. That her mother wa in Hufflepuff and her Father was in Gryffindor. She didn't know what house she wanted to be in, but she would be satisfied with anything except for Slytherin. Abellia had heard of what Slytherin was like and she knew she was nothing like that at all.

"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very strong hearted person and very kind. When anyone is in need I will help them at any cost unless it comes to anyone else's harm. I can be stubborn when it comes to my smarts. I love to be right all the time and always get my way. If I don't get my way then, well I throw a hissy fit. I am also a very shy girl when it comes to meeting new people. My feelings get hurt easy so I try to keep my distance away from new people if I don't have to be around them.

XXx_gold-dust_xXX

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:15 pm
Sovay Róisín ó Súilleabháin
~

Near the end of the line, Sovay shifted her weight from side to side, quietly clacking her teeth, a nervous habit of hers. And she was nervous, make no mistake. And eager and excited and thrilled and scared. Her jumpy mind worked overtime, her eyes flitting around the room, taking in the cavernous ceiling so far above. Much too soon her name was called. Paying no attention to the panicky voice in the back of her mind, she hurried forward, still glancing around the Hall, and sat down. She sure hoped this wouldn't take too long, time omens had not been in her favor of late.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm peculiar, but intelligent. I absolutely percolate with intellectual curiosity and I quickly absorb new information and release it when I deem it necessary, especially when it’s bizarre or obscure. I don’t care whether people think I’m strange, but I will never shy away from an argument or a discussion. I have a good rein on my temper, but once it is released I go from peculiar, talkative and curious to proud and scathing. While it’s true that I often have very few true friends, I am remarkable perceptive when it comes to other people. However, I can be completely blind when it comes to my own social life. I am very stubborn, and I will often refuse to back down in a fight or give up on an endeavor. I have a secret love of drama and a penchant for novels and plays. While talkative, I require an excess of alone-time for study and quietude. This is just a fraction of myself; like any person, I have a multi-faceted personality and I can even surprise myself with my actions.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games