Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:07 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked as he listened to Aravis. Yeah, it probably would be a bad idea to talk about this right now, he thought. Plus, I'll probably find out the whole story eventually. He looked from Caitlin and back to Aravis, giving a small smile to show he agreed with Caitlin's last statement and apology. Just then, another first year was sorted into Gryffindor. When he heard the sorting hat yell out their house name, Cameron clapped along with the other students covered in red, besides the first years, of course. "Hey, I'm Cameron Rowley," he said, greeting Elizabeth Burke.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:11 am
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Gryffindor

Cloe sat down at the table, still a little in shock from the rapidity of the sorting. She looked down the table, towards the other first years getting sorted and waited to see where her newly made friends ended up.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 am
cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WHO'S on my mind: Food, if that's a who. WHERE am I: Gryffindor Table WHAT am I doing: Sitting down. WHAT'S On my mind: Gryffindor. WHO'S with me: Raiden, Sean, Keith, Tobyn, Cameron, other Gryffindors.
Wise

Caitlin switched her gaze from Aravis to Elizabeth when she introduced herself. "Caitlin Engels, Nice to meet you," She said with a smile. She watched as more first years came to the table. She tugged at a curl, this meant she would have to make more friends, or at least come into aqquaintance with them. Caitlin sighed, propping her head up, cupping her cheek.
Wearing
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{(OOC:....)}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

"Oh, it is. It's the same as Circe, just spelled a little differently."

Wrinkling her nose with excitement, Elizabeth could barely resist bouncing up and down in her seat alongside the great house of red and good, pride and chivalry. Euphoria tickled beneath her flesh, roaring in her heart with delight as her soft lilac eyes veered to meet all of the smiling faces she would soon get to know. Here, nobody would mind if she were a half blood, and here, nobody would notice the uncanny similarity of her family name. Nodding gingerly at Cameron and Caitlin, a broad grin swept across her face as she brushed her amber hairout of her eyes. " It's so very nice to meet all of you.

"--oh! I am so excited for flying class! I always seem to get hurt though, but, I always end up really lucky, just a minor fracture. I hope the professor is interesting, at least..

"Say, what kind of wands did you mates get?"

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ The Sorting
---------- with first years
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron darted his eyes from Elizabeth to his pocket, where his wand was kept. "It's phoenix feather and mahogany wood, if that tells you the type," he said, unsure if that was the description Elizabeth wanted. Cameron looked back up at the girl as if asking for an approval that he gave the right description. "What kind did you get?"

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:15 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Gryffindor

Cloe sat at the Gryffindor table, gnawing on her lip and worrying. The other first years were chattering but Cloe was busy with a problem that had emerged when Marina had put on the hat.

"You can still be friends with people in other houses, can't you?" she asked, looking around her at the other students near her.

"Say...a slytherin?"  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:41 pm
cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WHO'S on my mind: Food, if that's a who. WHERE am I: Gryffindor Table WHAT am I doing: Sitting down. WHAT'S On my mind: Gryffindor. WHO'S with me: Raiden, Sean, Keith, Tobyn, Cameron, other Gryffindors.
Wise

Caitlin looked at Elizabeth, "Mine is a Willow Wood and Raven Feather," She said. Her eyes found their way to the other girl, "I dunno, I heard Slytherins were our rival house," She said with a shrug, wishing Gracie were here, she would give her something to do. And they had been so sure she would be a Gryffindor. Caitlin toed the stone floor, looking up at the Sorting again.
Wearing
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{(OOC:....)}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy watched as many new students came to the Gryffindor table. She grinned at her friend, Sam. "There sure are a lot of Gryffindors this year, huh?" she asked. Looking around, she saw many new faces. Two in particular stuck out to her. Twin boys, both blonde, and both with very different personalities from what she could tell. One was outgoing and friendly, while the other was quiet and shy. Remy couldn't help but laugh out loud, then she smiled at the two boys. "You two remind me of my sister and me. I'm Remy, by the way. Second year. And my sister is over there at the Hufflepuff table." she said, pointing to the table decked out in yellow and black. Yes, these two seemed exactly like herself and her sister, even though she wasn't related to the blonde girl by blood. The first years started chatting, and Remy couldn't help but join in. "Of course you can have friends in other houses. Even if they are Slytherins. And in truth, all the houses are our rivals for the house cup. Oh! And Flying class is a blast! It was definitely my favorite last year." she said to various first years.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Lorelai Brookwater

1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: Gryffindor's (Where am I: Great Hall (What am I doing?: Introducing myself (How do I feel?: Excited
What am I thinking?: Gryffindor! (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorelai looked around, clapped when her friends were sorted, and then settled again. She had gotten to thinking. She was alone in Gryffindor. Okay, so there were other kids, but Ann was in Hufflepuff, Dominic in Slytherin, and Richard was bound to be in Ravenclaw. She waited for the boy to speak, but in the mean time, listened to the other kids.
"Driftwood, Peacock Feather." She said this absentmindedly. The wandmaker had told her that hers was the only wand in Hogwarts made of Driftwood as of yet.

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...

((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited and confused

OoC: (())

Raiden grinned, it seemed like she wasn’t the only one that was excited about flying. “Oh my wand…” She searched around in her jacket pocket and pulled out her light colored wand. Raiden stared at it for a second trying to recall what the wand seller had told her, “It’s a Apple wood with a Raven feather core if I remember correctly. 14 inches long I think.” She nodded and stowed back in her jacket.
It looked like another student had joined them. Behind Raiden a blond haired girl appeared and gave the information about her wand.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron listened to each student describe their wand when Cloe asked if it was alright to be friends with students in other houses. "It's fine but not recommended," he mumbled, hoping the girl hadn't heard. It wasn't like Cameron knew it wasn't recommended or anything, he just didn't want to have to associate with the students in Slytherin. They all seemed like stuck up, pureblood kids who picked on the muggle borns and halfblood students. Except one girl seemed alright. She seemed quite awkward, wore make up, and had bleach blonde hair.

wearing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah walked to the Gryffindor table and sat next to a few people she had no idea who they were. She never really met anyone except for Kellan, but didn't know were she was. Hannah sighed as she looked around at all of her new peers who shared the same house as her. She was excited for this next year, but was too shy to talk to anyone.

User Image

Mood--- Shy

Location--- Gryffindor Table

"Thoughts" I am so glad I am a Gryffindor.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

Raiden listened to the conversation mostly from the outside until talk of being friends with people from other houses. Her face fell into a frown, Rose was in Slytherin and Drae was a Ravenclaw. They were the two people who had backed her up against Snooty Girl. She wouldn’t just abandon them for some stupid house competition.

“I don’t see a problem with it,” She announced seemingly out of nowhere. “With being friends with the other houses I mean,” She added so as not to sound to random. “Why does everyone have something against Slytherin by the way?” She once again felt stupid asking this question since it seemed that even the other kid who had grown up in non-magical families knew the answer to that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked and narrowed his eyes while Raiden spoke. From what the boy heard about Slytherin, it seemed like every student in that house was a stuck up, snobby bully. Nothing good would come out of trying to befriend a Slytherin, he thought, but he stayed quiet from answering Raiden's question. Mostly, Cameron was afraid he'd get in a physical fight with one of the students from that house, and that was why he thought it'd be a bad idea.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

Raiden’s eyes immediately fell on Cameron, was this boy making fun of her. She turned towards him, “Do you have an opinion or something?”
No! Raiden attempted to counsel herself, No more arguing. You really just narrowly avoided slugging snooty girl in the face. Don’t get on anyone else’s bad side. Please don’t get angry. Why do the slightest looks always set you off! Raiden grimaced to herself, Don’t tell me what to do.

She looked back at the boy trying not to appear delusional. Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to defend Slytherin, after all Snooty Girl and mysterious Camera Boy were both in Slytherin. Rose was too though and she refused to let him insult her.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games