Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman

But what's the reasoning?

He didn't say anything else.

MedievalDukemon is a carrier of the X-Antibody meaning he is an X digimon similar to how DinoTigermon is the X-Antibody digimon of SaberLeomon. His origins are from Dukemon (who is Gallantmon) so it makes sense that he should be able to X-erase into Gallantmon.

Sure, but theirs examples of x Digimon that are just x Digimon, such as alphamon and fanbeemon. They wouldn't x-erase into anything because their natural evolution is X. Which is how I saw Medival Dukemon since he was a mode change of Gallantmon x. A ancient Dukemon that's naturally X.

Well I think the main reason digimon like Alphamon can't be X-erased is because no such digimon exists unlike MedievalDukemon who has normal counterpart in Dukemon.

But I guess maybe Liger or Karan can answer this better than I can. I tried.

But that would be Gallantmon X that goes to Gallantmon, Medival is a alt. But your right, I'll hit up Karan or LĂ­ger.

Well liger approves of MedievalDukemon being allowed to be X-erased into Gallantmon, but if what you're looking for is a reason why then yeah they will be the ones to message.

Yes, I'll leave Liger a message and see if Karan is busy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:30 pm
When will the Digi-Egg of Destiny be available? What about the Digi-Egg of Miracles or the Digi-Egg of Darkness?

I know the Digi-Egg of Miracles has been offered in the past, but I don't remember if Destiny or Darkness were ever offered.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:45 pm
Shadow of Miracles
When will the Digi-Egg of Destiny be available? What about the Digi-Egg of Miracles or the Digi-Egg of Darkness?

I know the Digi-Egg of Miracles has been offered in the past, but I don't remember if Destiny or Darkness were ever offered.

I think I will make those eggs into coupons Miracles and Destiny as one coupon and Darkness as another.

Darkness was available in the past as a one per tamer use. But I think cause people were complaining that it was "op" we had to stop putting it in the shop.

Miracles and Destiny was cause someone put up a petition to make the royal knights all restricted and somehow cause of that banned the eggs XD. So I think thats on the same boat as the Egg of Darkness.

In other words, I'll talk to the others to make these into a coupon or something.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:00 pm
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles

I think I will make those eggs into coupons Miracles and Destiny as one coupon and Darkness as another.

Darkness was available in the past as a one per tamer use. But I think cause people were complaining that it was "op" we had to stop putting it in the shop.

Miracles and Destiny was cause someone put up a petition to make the royal knights all restricted and somehow cause of that banned the eggs XD. So I think thats on the same boat as the Egg of Darkness.

In other words, I'll talk to the others to make these into a coupon or something.

Thank you 3nodding I appreciate it.

I can definitely understand the Digi-Egg of Miracles not being easily available since it grants many different digimon including the royal knight Magnamon. But the Digi-Egg of Destiny can only be used by one digimon (I think) and the digimon created from that is actually a normal digimon. I was quite surprised especially since the digimon always seemed so rare.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:56 pm
Uh,

Why are some hybrids being evolved in the TP shop when we have the Unknown shop for that purpose?

.w.;;

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 pm
Im Windspirit
Uh,

Why are some hybrids being evolved in the TP shop when we have the Unknown shop for that purpose?

.w.;;

If you're talking about Strabimon and Flamemon those are digimon that according to DMA digivolve to Lobomon and Agunimon.

However, they are the only ones who can do that.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:55 pm
Im Windspirit
Uh,

.w.;;

The Unknown shop doesn't tend digivolution orders, so if people want a lobomon from strabimon they are allowed to digivolve it in the TP shop since it is confirmed that strabimon digivolves to lobomon(same case for flamemon and agunimon), althought they could also just spirit evolve in the unknown shop if they hadn't already done so to that digimon.

Shadow of Miracles
If you're talking about Strabimon and Flamemon those are digimon that according to DMA digivolve to Lobomon and Agunimon.

However, they are the only ones who can do that.

This is only slightly true, Beowulfmon and Aldamon are also allowed to use the TP shop to digivolve, so it isn't a ridiculous chore to get MagnaGarurumon and EmperorGreymon, if there were Zeta Hybrids (MagnaGaruru and EmperorGrey equivalents) for the other spirits, their fusion spirit forms would most likely be allowed to do the same in order to get them, but since there aren't they don't since they don't have anything to go into.

Also, Strabimon and Flamemon aren't Hybrid digimon(or at the least they are split level Hybrid/Rookie, depending on the source used) they are classified as rookies.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:14 pm
Well said. That makes more sense to me now.

Thank you, the both of you!

Im Windspirit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:11 pm
I have a MetalGreymon X

would I be able to dark digivolve him to BlackWargreymon X

then de-digivolve to MetalGreymon X and proceed to digivolve to WarGreymon X?

Is this allowed?

EDIT

I would like a moderator to respond please so that this question can be answered 100% accurately.

EDIT 2

I do not mean to upset anyone by asking a mod to answer this. I simply want an answer that's 100% correct. If a mod answers then he or she is responsible for the answer because he or she must know the rules of the guild including any kind of special exceptions.

There are some unspoken rules in DTI and I simply do not want to ruin my chances at getting these two digimon from a possible incorrect answer.

Again, I do not mean to upset anyone with this, but if I have then I apologize.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:46 pm
Shadow of Miracles
I have a MetalGreymon X

Is this allowed?

EDIT

I would like a moderator to respond please so that this question can be answered 100% accurately.

Yes this is fine.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:47 pm
Shadow of Miracles
I have a MetalGreymon X

Is this allowed?

EDIT

Well unless you have a De-Digivolution ticket then you can't to that last part unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:50 pm
Levelknight

Thank you for answering 3nodding

Darkfire Karan

Thank you for answering as well 3nodding and yes I'll make sure to have a De-Digivolve Ticket if I am to follow with this idea.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:30 am
Sindarumon--> Normal to Valdurmon
Makuramon--> Unexpected Only: Piedmon or Justimon
Pajarimon--> Unexpected Only: Cannondramon, Diaboromon, Rosemon, Gulfmon, Kuzuhamon, or Machinedramon
Antylamon--> Normal to Cherubimon
Vajrimon--> Unexpected Only: Zanbamon, Reapermon, Anubismon, or Boltmon
Sandiramon--> Normal to Diaboromon
Indramon--> Unexpected Only: Diaboromon, MaloMyotismon, or Murmuxmon
Caturamon--> Unexpected Only: Hiandromon or Justimon
Majiramon--> Normal to Phoenixmon
Miharimon--> Normal to Phoenixmon
Vikaralamon--> Normal to Anubimon
Kumbhiramon--> Normal to Anubismon

Is this list still accurate? If so can we add it to the guild evolution list or something so it is public. Found on age 21. Posted by a VC.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:08 pm
I have a question I wanted to digivolve my Veemon to Veedramon so I set up an order to do so but was told that he normally digivolves to Exveemon. I looked at the site and Veemon is the only digimon that normally digivolves into Veedramon so I'm confused on how to get Veedramon could someone please explain how I would get it. sweatdrop  

IceWolfClaws

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:31 pm
IceWolfClaws
I have a question I wanted to digivolve my Veemon to Veedramon so I set up an order to do so but was told that he normally digivolves to Exveemon. I looked at the site and Veemon is the only digimon that normally digivolves into Veedramon so I'm confused on how to get Veedramon could someone please explain how I would get it. sweatdrop

Getting Veedramon himself from Veemon is actually fairly tricky, we used to allow people the chance by randomizing a number from 1 to something and if it was even it would be ExVeemon, but if odd it would become Veedramon instead, however we stopped doing this a while ago for unknown reasons, and according to the DMA, you can't even unexpected into Veedramon from Veemon, so that method is out. If in the end you are looking to get UlForceVeedramon, I would recommend using the Digi-egg of Destiny on Veemon, which will get you GoldVeedramon and then waiting till you get an armor crush to so you could turn it into AeroVeedramon, then digivolve into UlForce.

The only way that I know of that turns Veemon into Veedramon is the Digi-egg of Darkness, which you don't have enough TP for.  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games