Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Forbidden Forest

Michelle was making no effort to keep herself quiet which was odd for normally quiet girl. It was unusual for the sneaky young woman to make herself louder than necessary especially in a situation that could prove dangerous. She might have enjoyed getting into danger but she was not fool in knowing how to stay away and get out of it. She was speaking in broken words as if she was dazed or confused about her state of being, no comical or sarcastic remark made in tone to the situation, just normal simple words coming from a girl who was just found laying in the woods. Ronyo should have given her some kind of lecture about not venturing into the forest without someone else but Michelle was hardly the girl who needed such reminders, she wouldn't heed them anyways.

The boy leaned in and placed a hand over the girls forehead, she felt a bit on the chilly side showing she had been out here for a time, but not overtly. If she had been unconscious her body would have made effort to keep her internal parts safe while not looking to give idea to protect the extremities. In short she should have felt colder for someone unconscious for a long time, however she could have just been hit by a spell, maybe the ray of light that had just appeared. It was clear Michelle had not been on the ground long before Ronyo came across her, and the girls pet. It was something he was not aware of but did not make any sign of surprise at the fiery bird, after all it was not the first he had seen now. The bird sitting on the girls shoulder connected the idea of the creature flying at him, likely trying to get his attention for its hurt master on the ground. Any other person and Ronyo would have let the simple notion go but knowing it was Michelle had Ronyo wondering if there was more going on here than simple surface layer facts.

The sudden appearance of a light had Ronyo turning with a hand stretched out to guard Michelle and his other pointing at the source. Both held wands, his guarding hand ready for defense on the pale girl and his offensive hand ready for oncoming attacks. If this was the person who attacked Michelle then it was no friend of his to be sure, and he was willing to risk his wands exposure to defend himself and Michelle. If the centaurs caught them he hoped he could find a way to talk his way out of any serious repercussion if he could find some he fought alongside.

"Stay yourself and declare your intentions please."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:54 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
As soon as the bright light appeared, Michelle knew without a doubt that it was Tay. She couldn't see his face, but she knew it was him. She sighed quietly and pushed herself slowly to her feet, drawing her wand carefully just in case she was wrong. Volare was in the air and landing on her shoulder as soon as she was standing. She stroked the firey bird quietly, waiting for an answer to Ronyo's question. She glanced down to the white haired boy's hand stretched out in front of her and almost rolled her eyes. She twirled her wand in between her fingers silently. The night had become a lot more interesting than she had expected it to at the beginning.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie ran her fingers gently against the bark of the trees around her quietly. She had figured it out easily. The reason she was actually enjoying quidditch... it all had to do with the adrenaline. Wandering the forbidden forest in the middle of the night gave her the same or a similar rush and it cleared her mind. Wandering the forest gave her real time to think and it wasn't like she was going to be sleeping anyways. She breathed in and smiled just slightly at the woody scent of pine and cold winter air. She wasn't even cold even though it was winter, and she wasn't really wearing... winter appropriate clothes. She figured she was probably actually freezing her butt off and she just didn't feel it because she didn't care anymore.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil saw the reached girl walk into the forest. He head the headline of his being fathers arrested in his pocket. This lying Sow was the one who put him in Azkaban, the one who made him and Jazz upset. He knew how she was upset that she was mad at father last they saw each other. Virgil was beside himself wanting to be there for his twin and get retribution on the one who had done this. And now here she is in the forbidden forest, hiding evidence of her lies no doubt. Well Virgil was not going to let her get away with it. Even if she was not hiding anything he would get her a trouble and make her life a living hell. Following her the thoughts of his father in Azkaban kept coming to his head.
User Image

Xistund

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:41 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Heir of Duke of Wales
Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

Deeply nestled in the heart of the forest, he approached. Each Slytherin stood still as ice, their breaths almost just as cold, but none so much as the boy with golden fire in his eyes. They seemed to glow under his hood as he narrowed his vision and smirked, but shadows concealed his features for now. Several yards away in the midst of trees and darkness, he stood, letting the silence between all three of them linger while his mind ravaged the area, tasting their static minds.

”Storm, it breaks my heart to see the Head Boy breaking rules past curfew, and wandering where it’s forbidden.” But he didn’t move, he wasn’t a fool, who knew what sort of fiends lurked.

Beside Ronyo, Michelle shone in moonlight and she stood with her wand in hand. She knew he was here, he realized instantly, but what all had she seen?

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Paranoid
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie thought she heard someone behind her and turned to look, but she saw nothing. She chewed on her lip. She was sure she had heard footsteps. Quickly she scanned the dark undergrowth around her, but she couldn't see anything. "Lumos." She whispered, the tip of her wand beginning to glow. She realized how dangerous it was to be wandering the forest at night, but the adrenaline was worth it. Her eyes scanned the forest, expecting to see glowing eyes and to be attacked at any moment. Suddenly she spotted glowing golden eyes and her heart started pounding in fear. The creature... whatever it was, sprang from the shadows and raced towards her. She froze. She couldn't think of any spells that would save her life. She couldn't think at all. The creature was on her, claws striking across her face and leg. She could feel blood dripping from both the cuts now. Suddenly the loud snap of a twig was heard behind her and the creature spun after that instead. She turned with a jolt, breaking from her fear and saw the dark thing attacking somebody else. She screamed and pointed her wand at the thing. She wasn't about to let someone else die because of her. She wouldn't let it happen. "Immobulus!"She called, swishing her wand. The light peach wood flashed in the few rays of moonlight that were able to pierce the leafy forest roof. At once the creature froze and could not continue hurting whoever it was that was out here with her. She raced to the pair. In the dark she still couldn't tell what the thing was, but the boy she recognized as a second year Slytherin... to be precise Virgil Ross, the son of Shaw Sanford Ross. As much as she hated the man for killing her parents, she couldn't hate this boy. He had done nothing wrong to her, and he had just saved her life. "Flippendo. " She muttered knocking the creature off of the boy. He was bleeding badly and she cringed at it, memories flashing through her head of the summer. She pressed her fingers against her temples roughly, trying to erase the thoughts. She needed to help Virgil, not let her memories consume her. She kneeled down next to him, not sure where he was injured. "Can you walk? Where are you hurt?" She asked quietly. She had no idea that the Slytherin hated her, but even if she had known, she probably would have still helped him.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil laid there hurt dying even. He was too weak to speak or move if he could he would have sent one last curse at the girl. How could this all have gone so wrong. He had followed her and saw her get attacked. He was going to let the dark thing kill the stupid girl but when he took a step back to escape the forest he stepped on a stupid branch. Before he could let out a cry the thing attacked, bowling him on the ground and slashing at him. Then the next thing he knew there was a flash of light and the girl was over him asking if he was hurt. He tried to say something but all that came was violent coughing with blood coming from his mouth. Oh god was there internal bleeding as well as external. Had the thing managed to cut his lungs or something else vital. The fear of dying and the pain got to him and he blacked out.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie blinked when he lost consciousness. She groaned silently. Of course she'd have to carry him. She looked down at her arms and chewed on her lip. She really didn't think she could carry him that well. She had never been very strong and her left arm was a lot weaker ever since the summer. She took a deep breath and slipped her arms underneath his body. Slowly she lifted him up, trying to put most of his weight on her right arm. She moved quickly, ignoring the pain of the strain of muscles and the pain of her scars twinging. Within a few minutes she had found her way out of the forest and was racing towards the hospital wing. He needed help and he needed it quick. As she ran, she once again wondered why she hadn't taken a healing class instead of stupid old divinations.

OOC: *exit to hospital wing*
User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Forbidden Forest

The voice was clear, Ronyo knew it without needing to double check or second guess himself. Something differently was not right, now with Tay appearing out of nowhere. The boy spoke calmly and with a tone that showed his words really didn't matter that much as he hardly considered it a true shame. Ronyo relaxed his arm guarding Michelle as he knew that no matter what went down Tay would not willingly harm the young Slytherin girl. His aimed hand dropped slightly but not completely at a full ease, Ronyo didn't feel like going completely off guard was a good idea in the middle of the Forbidden Forest with Tay looking at him.

"I felt something from in my room, it was something telling me that someone was afraid. I followed the feeling to the forest and then saw a flashing light that I moved to investigate but the feeling of fear suddenly was silenced," Ronyo took a sideways look at Michelle, "My initial reaction was that finding Michelle suddenly on the ground it was her I felt but then I remembered who I was thinking about. I doubt a dragon would cause fear in her. Still she claims she was following someone herself and then suddenly blacked out," Ronyo had skirted the main issue for a time not wanting to jump straight to it, "What are you doing out here? I know you're not one to care about rules, but did you see anything that might match up with Michelle's account?"

Ronyo was playing the fool, and using the contempt that his two fellow Slytherin likely held for him. If he was right they likely didn't care why he was out here as long as it didn't bother them of get in their way. If he straight up called out his suspicions it would get him nowhere and likely into either a fight he was not ready for, or simply further already deep emotions against the three.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:39 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle blinked as Tay revealed himself through his voice and twirled her wand some more, a tiny smirk forming on her face for a flitting second as Ronyo spoke of her on the ground and her being afraid. He was right, scaring her was hard to do. She watched Tay knowingly and said nothing for a few moments. When she did finally speak, her voice was quiet and soft. Now that she knew Tay was not at risk of being caught she had no reason to be loud. "Did you see anything suspicious in the forest Tay?" She asked, staring at him with wide silver eyes. She wondered if he had guessed that she had in fact been following him and not some mysterious attacker. She was sure he probably had. He wasn't stupid, and she did have a habit of following him and getting herself into trouble. Almost as if the trouble was attracted to her like iron to a magnet.
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image

A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Remy howled pathetically, wishing her Alpha would return. She had scoured much of the forest, searching everywhere. She almost walked in on some students, but managed to sneak away unnoticed. As the moon rose to it's highest point, the little wolf was getting tired. She whimpered, slowing down. Her walk became a bit staggered, and she tripped on a stick and tumbled into a mud puddle. She curled in a ball, splashing the cold sludge all over herself. She whimpered again as she fell asleep there, shivering every few minutes.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:20 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Heir of Duke of Wales
Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

”Ah,” Tay’s voice flittered into the open winds, that exaggerated sigh escaped his lips effortlessly, rolling into the darkness clouded in apathy. A thoughtful look had dawned upon him, even in the shadows, that much could be seen. Rippling muscles hidden under robes crossed over his chest in contemplation, and then a calloused finger began to outline the generous scruff down his jawline. ”Hmmmm,” he pondered, smirking, lying, knowing….

”I do quite remember being plagued by daunting figure, a dark silhouette wandering the forest. Quick, and silent, yes…. I remember—and if I recall—“ He paused, just to smirk beneath his hood. ”They say he has eyes of a wretched gold.” It was clear, he was mocking Ronyo then.

It wasn’t until his eyes had fully fixated upon Michelle’s moonbeam hair, did he finally address her directly, simple and plain. ”I can’t say I’ve stumbled across anyone, or anything, other than the two of you—“ His eyes burned into hers, drilling deep into the core, trying to see and taste and smell any shred of evidence that would show all that she had seen.

What did she see? But, moreover—why was she helping him?

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Paranoid
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Forbidden Forest

It was clear he wasn't going to get a straight answer from either of them and truly he was not surprised. Both seemed to thrive on the idea of being deceptive and overly tactical in all their endeavors. Ronyo could respect a strategic mindset in situations but there were times when being straight and forthcoming proved a more valuable gain than trying to circumvent. The two had told him enough and honestly it was all he needed to hear in light of events. With a grin and a sigh Ronyo dropped his lead wand fully and sheathed his Blackwood wand entirely.

"Whatever game your playing at Tay honestly at this point in time I don't care. Keep your secrets and your plans and stay as clever as you think you always are. Let's just head back to the castle before anything else decides to join this conversation in less than hospitable terms." Ronyo turned and glanced towards Michelle before he thought to leave, "Choose your allies carefully, for you never know when you will stop being useful to the wrong one."

Ronyo sighed again but this time he took a strong leap to the nearest tree and grabbed hold and pulled himself forward with the momentum. He sound gone even though he had not covered much ground, a skill he rarely used because it served no real purpose other than to go undetected. Most of the time he wanted people to know he was there which was a tactical play in itself usually. This time though he wanted to give the two plotters something to think about as he could no longer be heard or seen leaving the forest. Sometimes what you don't say makes a greater impact than what you do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

User Image

Rick entered the Forbidden Forest, his wand tip alight as he carried a bag over his shoulder. It was a good thing he had read up on how thestrals ate, because he was pretty sure that the creatures wouldn't come otherwise. He'd nearly thought he was going as crazy as his mother was, since he heard from Lore that she didn't see the same creatures he did. If anything, it probably reinforced the idea that he needed to be watched after. He didn't, really. He was just so damn tired of being scared to fall asleep, or waking up screaming.

His wand swept this way and that, finding a path through the forest until he figured he was far enough in without being completely lost. He hoped anyway. Swallowing, he started clearing a patch on the ground, and then laid out what was in the pack. He'd managed to sneak several hunks of raw meat from the kitchens. He'd never realized how easy it actually was, to be honest. Then again, the house elves were accommodating. He then sat back against a tree trunk, waiting. Hopefully nothing else in here would decide to make a meal out him while he was out here.

----------------------------------
State: Nervous, tired
OOC: Not a part of Ronyo and Essy's timeline.
----------------------------------

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image

Kiroil the Thestral

_________ ______________________________________________ __________

Kiroil rolled around in his sleep, suddenly dreaming of the day in which that little boy screamed his head off, and that little girl afterwards. The thestral woke up with a cool breeze brushing against his mane as he blinked his eyes open, his vision clearing itself. The scent of raw meat caught his attention. At this time of night, the caregivers didn't normally come feed them, and there were no scent of blood or the scent of struggle. Nevertheless Kiroil followed the smell to find a boy, the boy, near several chunks of meat. The creature knew the boy shouldn't be here at this late of hour, especially being a student of Hogwarts. Kiroil neared the boy, observing his face, his body, his composure. The thestral's hooves softly pounded against the dirt as he made no effort to conceal himself.

Lonely, perhaps. Yearning, definitely. Wishing, hoping, dreaming.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games