Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R a M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:16 pm
((oh lol))

he stopped and looked at the strength of the gate and cocked his head to the side. "oh wait we have time sarah were is your shelter" he asked as he walked back toward her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 pm
((damn its late i have to go to bed guys im sorry god mode me butterfly and ill see you guys tomorrow i hope smile ))  

R a M

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:30 pm
(Ok it was fun ^_^ )
Another few flares shot up into the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:12 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve had no idea what was happening. He was still carrying Chris along with Claire, and the things started to come up. Great, and I thought we'd encounter less of those flesh eaters this way. Seeing the barricade gate with zombies that were to many to count, he couldn't help but feel a bit worried. Just a bit. Any more bright ideas? he muttered.

((Just out of curiosity, what happened to the one playing Rebecca Chambers?))

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Syniq

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:45 am
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Aya had all but regenerated a few scratches and bruises but nothing compared to before.Her blood had a sickeningly sweet scent and she had enough of it to go around in the pool beneath her feet in which she had been bleeding into.Her shirt was torn right up the side and her Jet black bra beneath was the only cover on that side.She picked a whimpering Lucy up and glanced at the zombies.Way too many to handle... But how could there be so many in one place...

Having noticed something upon the lock of the gate.A symbol she had seen before.Umbrella.She knew why they were all gathered.They had wanted it to happen like this.As though it had all been planned out.With regeneration also comes a slight growth to her skin and not only did her features become more defined but she seemed more resistant to wounds.Carrying Lucy she noticed the axe's still upon the floor.Placing Lucy down she told her to wait with the rest and not to leave the only non combatant female so far.She hadn't caught her name, but knew she was her brothers lift.

Picking one of the axe's up she smiled and threw it over the gate, it took a hell of a lot and she couldn't even lift the other.It came crashin down at the frontal layer of zombies crushing and hacking through them.That was atleast another minute but there was nothing more they could do.Glancing about she nodded."I suggest we move... not far now till the plane.With the headstart we have i suggest the wounded move first with others following up the back atleast then we can do something to thin the numbers down somewhat slowing them down meaning we have altogether more time to make it."

She glanced towards Nathan and raised an eyebrow.Hmph and just who the hell is this hero?!I seem to get the air he thinks with his weapons rather than that head of his.Looking at Sarah and him she muttered."Im happy for the reunion and all but please tell your friend there he best hurry up and try not to be a hero.Hero's like him always die, and im pretty sure we don't want that to happen now do we."Great... an extra person to fit into the plane...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre had gone off after Layna before, and walked up to the scene to see Nathan heading towards the gate. "I'm gone for twenty minutes and people are trying to commit suicide, just damn great." He headed over to Nathan and looked at him. "Welcome back idiot. Before you get yourself killed would you mind some help?" Zandre offered with a grin as he pulled a load of C4 from a bag and threw all of it into the huge mass of zombies. He held the trigger with a grin and turned back to Sarah. "Like I said, more of a hobby. There's enough C4 in there o topple a skyrise, don't ask where I get this stuff."

[[i'll be back on more now sorry]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:13 pm
nathan laughed "no no im not trying to commit suicide and to be honest tey wouldnt be able to kill me" he said and looked at the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. She walked over to Zandre, "C4, nice." She said with a nod. He'd asked her not to ask, so she didn't. " By the way...mind if i ask you somthing Zandre?" She asked him then started her question. "You've mutated before. I've seen it, how can you regain that control so easily and not lose it completely?"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:31 pm
nathan was also curious to know this and was standing there tapping his feet. he could hear the zombies and it was not good that they were standing where they were. "should we um continue this conver...." he didnt get to finish his sentance before a tendral wrapped around his neck and pulled him away to a random roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:38 pm
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image

She'd missed her feelings of anything pain, love, sadness having been some freak umbrella failed upon, and having been trapped in that cryo chamber.It was no shock that when she got out she took her rage out on her hair.It hadn't always been so short in fact it used to be a rather decent length like sarah's only blonde.But those days had passed.She continued cutting it.If she still had her long hair she could have just passed as being a fair related version of the darker sarah.Cradling lucy in her arms she smiled softly once again putting her back down.Her shoulder was a little sore and to make matters worse.It wasn't even as though she had done anything.She hadn't mutated.

Syniq

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:03 pm
nathan yells as he flies thru the air and hits a random car and it folds inward. he slowly starts to stand up as something that looked exactly like nathans armored state lands infront of him. it had bulkier arms and was taller than him by at least a foot. it grabbed him by the leg and began slamming him. it stopped after a few craters formed and flung nathan thru another building.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed, "Nevermind Zandre. You can answer it later" She said. Then Sarah looked over at Nathan as somthing wrapped around his neck and pulled him away. She quickly pulled out her gun and tried to aim, but it was out of sight. "s**t!"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:08 pm
Another flare shot up into the sky seeming to signal people.The Zombie hoards around the city started to increase as the sun started to go down the infected already in the city started heading for the building looking up at the flares.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:11 pm
nathan came to a stop and looked up and formed his claws. he slashed it across its chest as it came down and he rolled under a sweeping massive left hook. he came up and jumped on its back he clawed and puched it in the back of its head as hard as he could.  

R a M

HelicaI

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image Tori walked silently and causiously around, a pistol in one hand, and a cigarette in the other.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games