Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:49 am
User Image
HUFFLEPUFF HEAD OF HOUSE || DEPUTY HEADMISTRESS || HERBOLOGY PROFESSOR

Pandora rushed down to the Boathouse as soon as she could to meet this year's group of new students. Sure, the thought had crossed her mind to meet them there as they arrived, but where was the fun in that? Besides, there was so much to do.

She looked over the first years and smiled. She remembered this day fondly, even though it was many years ago. "Hello," the professor said loudly to get the students to focus on her. "Welcome to Hogwarts. I am Deputy Headmistress Pandora Thorne. If you would all follow me I will lead you to the castle," she said as she headed off to the castle, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to make sure the newest students were behind her.

OOC: Please post your students here and wait for further instruction.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:46 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Unsorted
Pureblood

User Image

Ray remained where he stood as he watched the other kids in his year. He wasn't sure about them just yet. Some could probably make some decent friends but he wouldn't know until he talked to them personally. It didn't seem to long after they arrived on land that a woman showed up to greet them. She introduced herself as Pandora Thorne, Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts. She was clearly important. Ray thought possibly Hufflepuff by the smile then again perhaps not. She was going to lead them up to the castle. With the smallest of smiles he followed her up to the school. The obvious thought was momentarily he'd be sorted with the rest of his classmates into their respective houses.

(Exit to the Great Hall "Sorting")

Status: Content and Interested
                                                  With: Fellow First Years

Wearing: Plain Black Robes

OOC: Open for Interactions

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAs the boats neared the docks, Cal straightened, standing just as his stopped so that he could step out of it. On instinct, he almost offered his daughter a hand, then thought the better of it; she'd be annoyed if he did. So, instead, he crossed his arms again, looking out at the first years. "Everyone out of the boats, be careful not to fall in the lake, or make someone else. The deputy Headmistress will be along shortly to take you to the castle. Until then, you can talk amongst yourselves." He stepped aside to get out of the way of the students, watching them as they exited their boats in order to offer assistance if it was needed. Remembering the girl who'd nearly fallen, and her crutches, he scanned the group for her boat, spotting it easily enough; three blonde heads weren't hard to find, even in the dim lighting of the boathouse. He approached, offering out a hand. "Do you need any help, Miss...?"

spaceOne of her boatmates stared at him oddly, huffing. "We got 'er," the boy said, and Cal arched a brow. Hands going up in a sign of surrender, he stepped back. "If you say so," he replied easily, though his eyes seemed to have something in them that didn't quite agree. The groundskeeper gave the group just enough room to try and see themselves out of the boat, but didn't leave. If the girl needed help, there was a chance the boys couldn't manage it. They might be bigger than her, and strong, even, for their age, but they were still only eleven.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          First year students should wait until the Deputy Headmistress is posted.

Grand Master Numero

Utsuha Moon

Yukina101

Graydon Ironshield

Red Hot Missy

TwilightButterflies

stitchkin babe

garranatuto

Deviled Dregs

Mephis Inferi

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:37 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Fianna turned when she heard someone speak to her, and saw another girl there with long blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. She offered her hand to help the girl, whom introduced herself as Luci, to get over the gunwales. "I'm Fianna Grey," she said with a smile, and added with a bit of a chuckle, "All aboard who's coming aboard. I can't wait to see the castle for the first time. How about you?"

When the time came, the boats propelled themselves from the gravel-strewn beach, and Fianna watched the landing recede in the distance before turning her attention toward where they were going. "The journey is all about what lies ahead, not where we've been, don't you think?" she asked her traveling companion.

Soon the castle came into view, the many towers rising high into the night sky, and the glow of its lights gave it a magical quality even if it wasn't already a magical place in its own right. In a moment of perfect clarity, she understood why her sister told her the view was worth the years she waited. Her cousin, Linny, called this place more home than the one she'd had, and now she was beginning to understand why. It was here one journey ended, and the next began.

Grand Master Numero

OOC:
Username

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:19 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

First Year UnsortedMetamorphmagus

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna road the boat with the other four rather quietly.Her hair was flashing between the seafoam green and the forest green, and at some point settled for a mix of the two. One eye blue and the other green. She could work with that at least. She didn't mind breaking the rules. Rules didn't really matter to her. She was happy to spend the boat ride with them all, and they were small enough to fit and keep the boat from sinking.

When they reached the shore, she hopped out first, and then offered a stabilizing hand for her friends.
                                                      "So we get sorted soon. I'm so excited. My da says I'll be a Ravenclaw like him. But I dunno. I'll be happy no matter what." She glanced at all of them. "Where do you think you guys will end up? Do you promise to stay friends no matter what?"

She's like a rock
                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                      to hold on to.
                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Red Hot Missy

Essy Ze Ninja

Deviled Dregs

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Boathouse
                                                                Who am I with? The rest of the first years
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, this year's off to a great start...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Arden stepped out of the boat, a pensive look on his face as he considered what Monika had stated about her heritage. Well, muggleborn did sound a lot better than mudblood, he'd just never heard the term before. Which, he suspected had more to do with his family than anything. They were always saying nasty things about anyone other than pureblood wizards, and he wouldn't be surprised if they intended him to stick with purebloods the moment he get to Hogwarts. He sighed, thinking that he might be just as compromised as his parents wanted him to be which, honestly, was disheartening. He didn't want to be as stuck up as they were, and he wanted to form his own opinions, not inherit theirs. That was their own mistake, not his, and he shouldn't have to deal with their mistakes.

He wiggled the toes of his right foot, already wishing that other kid hadn't stepped on it earlier. It wasn't hurt, but he doubted it did any wonders for his current mood. He did glance at Ahnna as she asked about what house he'd be in. Honestly, he wasn't sure, but he had a feeling that he'd be in the same house as his forebears were. If nothing else, he was raised by them, and something had to stick there, right? "I'll probably be in Slytherin. My entire family was put there, and more than likely that's where I'll be placed. The only way I'll know for sure is if I was sorted differently." He leaned over and held out a hand to help the others out of the boat. He was a pureblood, he wasn't a heathen. He had manners, and knew that he should do what was proper.

OOC:

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Essy ze Ninja

The Shiny Furret

Deviled Dregs

Devlyn Maycry

Utsuha Moon

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah breathed a sigh of relief when Balder caught her, but winced all the same as she felt her shoulder pop out of its socket. She grimaced, and nodded at Balder. "Thanks for saving me." She breathed out, before slowly pushing and rolling her shoulder back into its socket, with a loud crack. She squeaked as it fell back into place and put on a brave face. This was how she dealt with it. She put on a nice face and pretended like it was fine until it was. And mostly it was fine now. It didn't hurt much once it was back in place because her joints were so loose. It would hurt more tomorrow morning after the muscles had tightened up.

The boat moved slowly and she glanced at Bastian. "Sorry for not taking your offer of help in the first place. I sometimes like to think I'm normal...." She shrugged and looked down at her hands in her lap. She really should learn to take help where she could get it... but she was a stubborn old mule like her mother liked to tell her. When the boat stopped and the groundskeeper offered to help, before she could say anything Bas told him they had it and he backed off. She breathed a sigh of relief. Relying on her new friends was more comfortable than the random black man who looked rather intimidating. She glanced up and then thought for a moment. "I think the best way to do this, is one of you guys get out first and take my crutches with you, so then I have support from the boat and support on the ground from each of you and then my crutches are waiting for me on the shore." She glanced at them all for affirmation that it was a good idea.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image __________

User Image User Image

My cheeks hurt, she thought to herself, but she couldn't stop grinning. Massaging her cheeks, she turned to Monika with a laugh and said, ”Oh, I think we'll be fine—we haven't even gotten to school yet, no way they'll get us in trouble. S'not like we'll flip the boat over.” Aria scooted over on the wooden plank to make more room for Monika on the bench, then Jameson joined in as well. When Arden finally revealed why he'd been pulled away, speaking of which—where the heck was she when that happened?—lost or not paying attention, apparently. Thick brows wiggled like worms at this explanation which caused her to blink. Her mouth was hanging open too, a bit of a habit she's picked up when she's confused. What's a mudblood? And what kind of halfbreeds are there in the wizarding world? It didn't sound very nice though. She spun her full attention on Monika; what was a muggleborn? She heard that word before, the gov'na said it once or twice but, she couldn't remember. She made a mental note to ask Monika or Ahnna about it more, when they weren't crowded in the boat. It didn't seem like Arden was going to say anything, but he did sigh--regretfully or out of exasperation, she couldn't tell. Aria quickly turned a reassuring smile on Monika and said, ”I'm sure he didn't mean it.” Their vessel was nearing the boathouse now, Jameson opted for silence, but Ahnna was quick to try and change the topic once they reached the docks.

The metamorphagamagus (one day she'll have to learn what that arsey word is) was the first to hop out followed by Arden; each one extended a helping hand. She took Arden's, the closest hand, and carefully eased out of the boat and onto the rickety wooden structure before turning to answer Ahnna's question. ”I dunno too much about the houses—only what I read in 'Hogwarts: A History', I fancy Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, sounds fun for me. But Gryffindor and Slytherin, I think, sound the most interesting.” Aria paused then, glancing at Monika and Arden and the ruffled feathers between them already, and then to Jameson before turning her smile back on Ahnna and Monika. ”Friends,” she said with a nod, ”no matter what.” Letting out a long and nervous sigh, she could feel the jitters bouncing in her fingertips before she finally said, ”Well fam, what are we waiting for? Let's go check out that bangin' castle!” Waving her hand for them to follow, she shuffled along the deck in file with the others to make their way up to the castle.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: boathouse 】 【COMPANY:: Ahnna, Arden, Monika, Jameson
ATTIRE:: plain uniform 】 【STATS:: 4' 8” and 95lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The Shiny Furret

Deviled Dregs

Red Hot Missy

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:08 pm
((Ignore this.. I'm an idiot sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Boathouse
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxA crowd of students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCal had sighed in faint aggravation at the antics of the mermaid; he'd been warned, of course, but that didn't mean it didn't annoy him. He'd simply called out for the students not to panic, and not to move about too much, since it might cause someone to topple out of the boat. When they docked at the boathouse, he stood, carefully got off his own boat, then called out, "Alright, everyone. We'll be waiting here until the deputy headmistress arrives to take you to the castle. Everyone be careful getting onto the docks, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask." He stepped out of the way, and into a position where he had a good line of sight on all the students, in case anyone needed help and were unable to ask, such as if they very suddenly tripped and started to fall in the lake.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

oyehh

Diamond Wales

shabatha

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

WritersHeart

Xistund

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Lotus of the East

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mels rolled her eyes when Eve corrected, saying she had only missed Eve. She wasn't wrong. Eve was her best friend and one of the few people Melody ever found time to miss even when they were only apart for a few mere minutes. She squeezed her friend's arm when they looped together. "No more getting lost." She agreed wholeheartedly. She wasn't planning on letting go of Eve's arm again any time soon. She almost snorted when Eve casually mentioned her parent's deathliness.. Ada would murder her if she did that. But you know Ada was also a teacher here at Hogwarts, and a lot more private about her life than Grace was. At that, Melody suddenly remembered that Eve's grandmother whom she'd never met ALSO worked at Hogwarts. "Eve, does your bitchy grandmother know about your parents vampiricism?" She asked curiously. She normally wouldn't use those words but it was the only description she had ever heard used for Dom's mother. Mostly from Grace and Dom..... Apparently it was appropriate.

She shrugged and happily rested her head against Eve's head, grinning.
                                                          "I'm a halfblood by the way, but my sisters are a mix of halfbloods and purebloods. My sister's dad is a pureblood from a long a** line of people I guess, and my other sister's mum is a muggle. We're a weird family." She shrugged, realizing she was rambling. Thankfully the boat bumped against the shore, and with a quick peck to Eve's cheek, she dragged the taller girl off the boat with her. She wasn't kidding about not letting go of Eve's arm again.... She glanced back at Ollie and grinned.

"If you were curious, my family is a mix of Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin AND Ravenclaw. So I could end up anywhere!"

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Cara MiaKitty
Kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                      Blushing, Essie admitted, "I didn't even know they were real until now. I wonder what other sorts of creatures are there." Essie felt that the governor probably felt there were far more important matters to address than what magical creatures existed besides the existence of magic and general and that it wasn't the Devil's work. Or it wasn't necessarily the Devil's work. Not all witches and wizards were Satan worshipers. It was a bit difficult to wrap one's mind that magic wasn't evil. Not with all the Bible taught and after all of her Father's and similar minister's sermons.

She looked to Rich as they came into the boathouse and she stepped out of the boat, she felt she had so much to know that others did and she didn't. Leaning close to Rich she asked, "Do you know what's next after this? I hope we get inside soon... wet clothes with this weather..." She trailed off with a slight shiver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC:}
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Conditional Family Heir

Location : The Lake → The Boat House

“Hey don’t worry about it. There’s all sorts of creatures you’d never think we’re real.” Richard told Essie with a smile before listing some off. “Vampires, Werewolves, Unicorn… They even say a giant squid lives in this very lake.” He added. It was a lot to take in but even he’d admit it was interesting.

When they came to the boathouse, Richard stepped out of the boat after Essie. Looking to her as she leaned over, he knew what she meant. It was a tad chilly and worst now that they were wet. He too hoped they’d get inside as well. “Well according to Mr. Murdoch, we wait here for the deputy headmistress to come and take us to the castle. So my guess would be she will bring use inside to the great hall where we’ll be sorted into one of the four houses; Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin.” He explained.

“The sorting itself is based on personality traits. Gryffindor’s are adventurous and brave, Ravenclaw’s are creative and smart, Hufflepuff’s are loyal and hardworking, and Slytherin’s are ambitions and cunning. A magical hat is used that can read your inner most thoughts to determine where we’d do well.” Richard told her. “My whole family has been sorted into Slytherin. My grandparents are expecting me to be the same as are my parents. However, I’m not so sure I’m going to follow the family tradition.”

With : Fellow First Years... Mr. Murdoch, Essie...

Attire : Casually Unsorted...

OCC : - - -

mc2

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:12 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Gavin Selwyn, second-born son to Augustus and Elizabeth Selwyn, was ready to embark on his very own adventure. He had taken in all the sights and sounds on and off the Hogwarts Express; had watched with greedy eyes of all the interactions taking place and jotted down notes in his leather bound journal. Hugs and hellos and bouncing balls of blond, brown, and red hair had all garnered the same amount of attention from his blue-green eyes. Booming over the scattered chaos, the groundskeeper called first years into attention and Gavin followed obediently. None of the students he had encountered on the train were in attendance with him on the boat. In fact, he couldn't recognize a single first year that he shared a wooden vessel with. Blokes, the lot of them, all rather uncouth, and one quite dirty—and not by way of blood—literally dirty, like unbrushed teeth, greasy hair, and black under his fingernails. Gavin found no more of a reason to engage in conversation than to sit in silence, so he opted for the latter and made an effort to sketch in his journal, thoroughly seceding himself from anything more than a formal introduction.

'Finally,' he stretched away from the rocking boat and firmly planted one foot on the dock before hoisting himself up the rest of the way. Gavin distanced himself quickly from the others he'd been with and found himself behind two girls, arms linked together, beside a boy of blond hair. He couldn't help but overhear the blonde girl. The group ahead of him all seemed excited; a bundle of nerves waiting to explode. He smiled at that. He had no reason to worry. His family had all been Slytherin's for who knew how many generations back. Gavin was confident he would earn his scales too. Listening to the conversations around him, he wanted to join in. But he didn't want to interrupt, or seem to be eavesdropping—nor did he want to get in trouble with Deputy Headmistress Thorne; his brother said she was a rather kind woman, but then again, why risk the chance?

[OOC://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
The Boathouse
Uniform
11 yrs4' 8½"89lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:36 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Unsorted - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

A large grin stretched across Mackenzie’s face when one of the boys said she looked lovely. “As do you two,” she responded. The other twin hadn’t said anything until he slipped his sunglasses on – Right! He can’t see, Kenzie remembered, recalling when he and his brother had received their wands. The poor lad didn’t even see the explosion that had occurred. As she climbed into the boat, the blind twin said that she and Saio could join them, which was great because she was already getting comfortable. And perfect! They even introduced themselves. “And my name’s Mackenzie Hawthorne,” she stated after Saio had introduced herself to the Overton brothers.

Professor Murdoch cut them off just after that to warn them to sit firmly in their boats as they moved across the lake. The man sounded harsh; Mackenzie would’ve felt bad for anyone who did pull some funny business and get in trouble with him though she hoped no one did, especially in her boat. However, she highly doubted any of her friends would, especially with Connor in the boat. As they sailed towards the castle, blue eyes stared up at it as it slowly grew bigger. The photos she’d seen had not done the school one bit of justice. It’s massive! Hearing several other students exclaim there was a mermaid, the girl quickly averted her attention away from the castle in hopes of seeing the marine creature. “Where is it?!” she asked no one in particular as she searched for any sign of it. Unfortunately, she couldn’t spot it; however, some of the boats began swaying and the passengers got splashed, which made Kenzie feel rather relieved that her boat wasn’t nearby to the fish-like creature. Arriving at the boathouse, Mackenzie waited for Connor to climb out of the boat before she did, but she wished he could’ve been a little quicker. After all, she didn’t want to miss the headmistress calling them up to the castle to get sorted!

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items