Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:32 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

Well that was unexpected. She didn't expect that Remy would start to cry. She had to think about who Remy was dating. To be honest, she really didn't know. Jasmine really didn't pay attention to that sort of thing unless it involved herself. Then again, Jasmine really hadn't payed that much attention to the golden eyed girl off of the Quidditch Pitch until now.

Before the Slytherin knew what she was doing, Jasmine was wrapping her arms around the girl in a hug. Just because she was a Slytherin didn't mean she didn't care about others. "Well, I'm not an expert on heartbreak of the kind you're probably talking about, but I've seen some bad things and pretty early on too. I don't suppose you ever heard of what happened to my sister. Hell, I'm not even sure if you were in the school when it happened," Jasmine explained. "If you want to talk, I'll listen," she added, realizing that the Gryffindor probably had no idea where she was going.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:31 am
User Image
User Image

Marcus stepped off the Hogwarts Express, his tall figure appearing through the steam. He raised his wand and pointed it at his throat. "ALL ABOARD!" he shouted, looking over the crowd. This will be tough he thought as he looked at the many children on the move. It made him sad slightly, his own daughter would no longer be making the journey. The small girl had passed over the Winter holidays. Life was slowly getting into a new normal since the fire.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:25 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi wanted so badly to roll his eyes at the new coming girl as she commented about her different languages. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously! But he smiled all the same and shook her offered hand. "Tobi, good ta meet ya." He then watched as the group completely ignored parts of the other, well to be honestly mostly him and Luke but he figured it was because they didn't know him and Luke well....he did just give an "I hate Bloody Gryffindor!" speech. Suddenly the boy blew up again, admittedly less hostile, into another small speech before apologizing to him and leaving. Tobi stayed in place for a merely three point two seconds before he ran to catch up with him and not get lost in the still thick crowds. "Hey! Don' think you can lose me that easily!" the Hufflepuff said with a grin. Soon they heard the booming voice of the conductor telling them to get on the scarlet train. "Well, if ya ain't busy or nothin', would ya like sit with me an' a friend of mine? Ya met him last year, Bradley?" he offered.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Diamond_Wales

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:26 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei rolled his eyes at the comment on his hair, and unconsciously ran his fingers through it. When asked about his sister he almost laughed at the idea. He wondered yet again if Alaric knew just how close to the truth he was when he made comments like that about Rui. He jumped, caught off guard when the conductor called for everyone to board the train. Gulping, he ran his fingers through his hair again, this time self-consciously. He had probably looked like an idiot jumping at a silly man shouting. "Er..." He said, trying to save face. "I dunno where she is. She's as quiet as a ghost sometimes....." He trailed off and shrugged, motioning towards the train. "Shall we...er... board?" He asked, glancing up at Alaric. "Or do you prefer the idea of missing the train all together?"

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Hufflepuff || Second Year

Autumn grimaced at the thought. That was exactly what went on in her mind with that rat to cup transfiguration, or something like that. She couldn't fathom seeing one suffer through that kind of hell... and mostly because she doesn't want to see what kind of horror would ensue for her. "Unlikely, considering how there's just one me against what, five hundred people here?" Autumn giggled. With a whistle and a shout, the pink-haired girl took note of the time. "It's time to board the train! I'll be going now. See you on the train!" she said as she ran ahead. She had yet to find her other friends, after all.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell gave another happy nod at the welcoming greetings she got from her friends before frowning lightly at Marina's slightly jumpy attitude. She was never this jumpy, not even before final exams! The Scot began looking around wondering if something or someone was bothering her and saw Damien standing a few feet away behind her and soon everything made sense. "As much as I hate to say this, and I'll need to ingest at least three sugar quills to get the bad taste out my mouth, maybe you should hear him out. I mean, think of how hard it's going to be to just avoid him! Sure in classes you could sit away but what about your electives where its just you, him, and Dominic? What about your common room? And then you have to deal with the fact that he's just as stubborn as you are so he'll not make it easy for you to hide. I think you two should sit and talk, then hex him for all its worth if you're not completely satisfied with his answers." a sly grin came across the normally giggling face of the Hufflepuff.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Diagon Alley | Where: Kings Cross Station~Platform 9 3/4 | With: Marina, Michelle, Ada, and Rose | Thoughts: Ugh! Make it three with a side of jelly beans! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:46 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ was pulled into a hug, which she didn't deny. She didn't reciprocate, but then again, she didn't bite. The Gryffindor pulled away, shoulders curling forward in a half sign of weakness. "It's nothing really... Just... Stupid human emotions," she said softly. Gold eyes showed all her emotions for a second, before becoming steely. The shorter girl looked up, no expression on her face. "Thank you, Jasmine. I'll see you on the Pitch this year. Hopefully rivalry will ensue. Good day." With that, Rem turned on a heel and walked onto the train.

{Exit to Hogwarts Express}

User Image

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:16 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric smirked and bit his lip to keep from laughing when Rei jumped.
Rei looked suddenly embarrassed, and Alaric took the opportunity to get the upper hand again. It seemed Rei wasn't going to give up by the looks of it, and Alaric thought it would be better to have him wrapped his finger rather than the other way around.
"Now why would I want to skip the train," he said. He picked up his trunk in his left hand.
"Let's go sweetheart," he teased and wrapped his arm around Rei.

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

Kai Sparrowheart

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:26 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Slight panic | But you're not who you say you are: Oh @#$%&... | Your time is up in too many places: Rose, Ada, Michelle, and Nell | You've got too many faces: Platform 9 and 3/4 |
Wearing

Marina looked pained, but slowly nodded. "I suppose you're right. He'll just stalk me until I listen to him, anyways. And I don't fancy spending the next three years constantly looking over my shoulder." She looked over towards the train, where the conductor was calling for all aboard. "Right. Well, I better go find an empty compartment then. There's no way he'll talk to me in front of you guys. And if it doesn't go well... Expect to hear screaming. I've been wanting to try out that bat bogey hex." She smirked for a moment, looking more sure of herself and made for the train with her things, waving goodbye to her friends.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

*Exit to Hogwarts Express*

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Gah, this cart was heavy. Thankfully, Chance was able to manage it. He pushed it up to the train and helped his sister down. Rummaging through their belongings, he found her polka-dotted backpack and pulled her arms through the straps. He didn't need such a bag. His only concern on the train ride would be his sister's comfort and safety. "There ya go, Sis. Now we wait for the conductor to call us to the train." he said as an unnamed attendant took their trunks and loaded them onto the train. Suddenly, Chance felt a pair of slender arms around him, a body pressed against him from behind. He knew who it was, and when he finally wiggled around to face the person, he smiled down at her. "Hey yourself, Princess." he said, his voice low like a whisper. Cecille, with her advanced hearing, heard her brother's words and smiled. So Jaslyn was with them? Excellent! Then, a man's voice boomed in her ears. "Chancey, the train is leaving. Let's go before we miss it." she said. The boy glanced at his sister, then back at the girl who was hugging him to death. "Come on, Jaslyn. Let's all ride together." He pried her arms from him, though he truly didn't want to, and took the Slytherin's hand. He then reached over to his sister and took her hand as well. "Hogwarts awaits us." And with that, he lead them both to the train.
~Exit to Hogwarts Express~

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anna smiled at the older Gryffindor. "Oh, thanks. I like my name a lot. Yours is very nice too. I think my middle name is a bit embarrassing though." Honestly, she didn't know why her grandmother had given her the name Louise to carry around for the rest of her life, but what could she do about it? Nothing at the moment. Plus, it was part of her now, this name. It was her identity. One day, when she was a famous author, that would be the name that was printed on her books. Annabeth Louise Fletcher. She could picture it now... Oh. Caitlin was asking her a question. Anna snapped back into reality. "My summer? Well, I mostly just stayed in my room and wrote about... stuff. Random stuff that made me want to write, I suppose. Not that exciting, really." She scratched the back of her head, then smoothed down her ruffled hair. A man's loud voice echoed throughout the platform, calling for the students to board the train. "Would you mind some company, Caitlin? I think my friends have someone else to sit with, and I really like talking to you. You make great conversation." Tugging at the straps of her backpack, Annabeth hurried along to the train, checking behind her to see if Caitlin was following her or not.

~Turning the Page: {Exit to Hogwarts Express}~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:04 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: There's Chloe... and Sun
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe and Sun nearby
My entire soul is ringing: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn smiled warmly in agreement. Realizing that the train was being boarded, she gestured towards the Hogwarts Express. "Let's find a compartment. Maybe Charlotte will find us," she suggested. Hopefully she'd be able to see her other best friend again soon.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Iris Amity Piper ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Second Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Apart, you are you and I am me, but together, we are family.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ Akira Astra
Professor Gryffindor Werewolf

User Image

Running through the wall onto the platform, Iris was breathing heavily. She couldn't believe she had gotten lost, in the train station of all places! Not a moment later, her aunt pushed a cart through the wall. The twelve year old looked at the woman, her strange amber-colored eyes wide with panic. "Hurry, Aunty Kira! The train is leaving without us!" she exclaimed, then gripped her backpack straps and ran off to board the train. "Autumn! Jacob! Wait for me!" Akira was left alone, to push the cart to the train and load the trunks. This was no issue for her, though. Ever since she was bitten by Jason, she had been a lot stronger than she used to be. The thin woman lifted the heavy trunk onto the train with ease. Brushing her ginger hair behind her ear, Akira's thoughts drifted to her pack. 'I hope Remy and Rufus made it onto the train. I wonder if Jason will be near the station when we arrive. He should come out to see us off. It would be good for him to get out of that shop once in a while.' Akira stepped onto the train, anxious to arrive at the school.
~Exit to Hogwarts Express~

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

((OOC: Next post at The Hogwarts Express))

When everyone was called to board the train, Ariana got a grip on herself. She let go of Steele's arms and wiped her eyes carefully, trying to keep her makeup from smudging. "I guess we should get on," she said, her eyes scanning the ground until they met the Hogwarts Express. Without looking at Steele, she walked towards the train, expecting him to follow.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Before Eretria could answer, the students were called to board the Hogwarts Express. "We'll continue our conversation on the train," Amanda said before turning and leading the way towards the vehicle.

==== ☠ ====
((OOC: Next post at The Hogwarts Express))

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games