Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex watched the male as he played with his hand. He knew their relationship was more different but didn't know what exactly. Alex liked the male it was true but he didn't know why. He found the male was compatible to his needs, and wasn't a person to complain about how he acted. Most people didn't like how he acted, especially if he took them to his room. Alex didn't want a person just for sex at times, he preferred to play with them as well. All his other pets just wanted sex. Hearing the male speak, he didn't know what to say to him. "Like.. I don't know how I like.. I just do." Alex spoke softly as he held onto the male's hand. For some reason this male had struck an interest in him, but he didn't know why. Adam to him, just wasn't about sex. He could easily talk to the male, even if he was playing with him. "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:55 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ gave the male a small smile. "Well...I like you...I can't, exactly, explain why...There's just...A lot about you that I like...And am attracted to..." He said softly, resting his head on the male's chest, listening to his heart beat, smiling a little bit. "And you're opening up...So...I suppose I'm an easy person to talk to...Hehe, not many people think that...I dunno why though..." He said quietly...It was fine if the male didn't know why he liked him...He didn't know exactly why he liked Alex, all he knew was that he liked him...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

"Being with the male he couldn't promise not to push him away. Once he got attached to people he didn't want to be around them. Usually not on purpose he pushed others away from him. Alex listened as the male spoke, at least they were on common ground that they liked each other. He shrugged slightly at the male's words. "Perhaps you are easy to talk to." Alex spoke as he looked at the male. He liked Adam but what would happen later on, would he still want the male."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir nodded at the males words and slid out of the booth. He walked alongside the male back out to his car, a bit surprised that the male didn't bother to reach out and grab him like he usually would. But again, he made no comments about it. When they were both back in the car, he started it up, pulled out of the lot and made the long drive back to Manhattan. As he drove, he let the radio fill their silence. He was both too mentally and physically tired to try and get a conversation going. So he just kept quiet, glancing over at the male from time to time. By the time they reached the city limits, he noticed the male was curled up beside the door, looking quite cute and comfortable in his little nook. Manhattan was as busy as ever; fifth avenue was flooded with night life, the city was bright with all the lights and noisy from the passing cars and other traffic. He squinted at all the lights, after having driven in near darkness for almost an hour, the city lights hurt against his tired eyes. Soon pulling into his complex, he parked infront of his building, turned off his car, and sighed. Glancing over at the male, he saw that he was still sleeping and was seriously debating whether or not he should wake him. Compared to himself, Daniel was rather small, so it wasn't like it would be the first time that he actually carried him upstairs. But the real question right now was how much weight could his body take. Not wanting to risk it, he reached across the console and lightly shook the males shoulder. "Daniel.....Daniel, wake up." he said softly.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Even though they were getting along swimmingly, Alaine really did have to wonder, how much did they really have in common? Right now it was looking pretty close to bar none, which didn't bother him too much for the moment as they were still getting to know one another, but it make him wonder. What if they had nothing in common? Could they still be able to enjoy one another's company? He mentally brushed the thought away, he didn't want to start thinking like that, if he did it would only lead to misunderstandings and unneeded arguments. Alaine smiled cutely at the male as he smiled at him, wrapping his arms a bit tighter around the males neck as Liam continued to hold on to his waist. He shrugged at the males words, "I don't know, I've never really had real Italian before. Unless you count store bought spaghetti and pizza." he replied. To Alaine, that didn't really count; even though they were Italian dishes, they were nothing but mass produced items trying to imitate real Italian cooking. He'd always wanted to try authentic Italian, just all the places he knew of that served them resided on the Upper East Side, and even with his paycheck, he wasn't about to blow that kind of money on food alone. It just wasn't worth it. Glancing back at the male, he noticed, he'd failed to mention where they were going to go dancing. He hoped it wasn't ballroom dancing or any kind of dancing that had to be followed by a number of steps because the only dance he knew by heart was the cha cha slide and about half of the dance from SHINee's Lucifer video. "Also, what's the standard on this date? Casual wear okay? Or should I atleast throw on a nice shirt to go with the jeans?" he asked, as the question seemed to burn inside him. He was wanting some type of clue as to where they were going and style dress was definitely going to help narrow down his options.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:59 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"As he held onto the male, he felt his arms tighten around his neck. He smiled up at the male, as he seemed to not be sure. Liam didn't mind, he couldn't help but laugh as the male spoke. He shook his head slightly, "No, I would not count store bought." Liam wasn't a person for Italian food at times, but tonight it seemed perfect. He was happy to be taking the male some where he hadn't been before. Liam could tell the male was curious about where they would be going dancing tonight as well. He wasn't going to take the male where he would need something formal. Liam was going to take the male to another club he had been to before. When he had free time off, Liam liked to go to other clubs to check them out. Hearing the male speak, he couldn't help but smile up at him. He didn't think the male would worry about what he was wearing. Liam obviously didn't care what he wore. Truth be told, there was nothing beneath his jacket except skin. "What your wearing is fine." He smiled beaming up at the male, letting him know it was okay. Liam didn't care what the male wore, he just didn't think formal wear was needed. Between the two, there was nothing in common except they both worked at a night club. Liam didn't think that would be a draw in the line between them, but he hoped that it wouldn't be like that between them. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He smirked at the males words. Of course store bought wasn't real Italian, well maybe if you were buying from an authentic Italian owned shop, but places like Wal-mart and Target, no go. "Alright, well then you get to play expert and order something good for us both." he teased, though honestly he wouldn't care what he ate. As he'd previously stated, he wasn't a picky person and would eat anything that was set before him. He had enough faith in Liam that he could pick out something they both liked and he was always open to trying new foods. As they moved on to clothing, Alaine wrinkled his nose at the males response. "Really? This?" he asked, looking down at what he was wearing. His white t-shirt was baggy and looked to be in a good need of bleaching. His jeans were ratty, the knees were completely blown out with two large holes, the edges were frayed, and like his shirt, baggy and barely able to hang on to his hips. He could see how the jeans might have some appeal, but the shirt, not so much. Looking back up at the male, he grinned and shock his head. "If we're going dancing, aren't you going to get hot wearing that jacket?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:14 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ groaned, lightly pushing Aamir's hand away, mumbling something inaudible. After a minute or two, he rubbed his eyes, looking up, seeing that they were at Aamir's little complex, blushing softly. "Oh, oh...I'm sorry...I didn't know we were there already..." He said, giving Aamir a little hug before getting out of the car and going with the male up to his place, having his bag on his shoulder and reached out, taking the male's hand this time, lacing their fingers together...Smiling a little bit...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:28 pm
Yuki_Sempi
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little bit. "That's good...I'm glad..." He said softly, grinning slightly. He thought about a few things, humming softly to himself and raised his head, looking at the time...He sighed softly, again, rubbing his thumb over the male's hand. "Well, I want you to know this at least...I'm not gonna disappear on you...If you ever need me you know..." He said, blushing softly...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:20 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Hearing the male's words, he nodded. Liam didn't mind ordering for the both of them. He had only been at the restaurant a couple of times before, but the place was excellent. There food ranged from all different regions; Neapolitan, Sicilian, and Roman. As the male questioned him, he couldn't help but grin. He took in the male's clothing, not really caring what the male wore. Liam wasn't worried what the male wore, clothes were clothes as long as he was wearing them. "You can always change if you want." He didn't see what was wrong with the male's clothes but perhaps the male was picker. Liam preferred comfort, not style. He looked down at his jacket as the male spoke, then back up at him. "I have an extra shirt in the car." Liam had brought an extra shirt, true he wasn't going to wear the jacket all night. He would most likely get hot but at the moment, he was content with wearing the jacket. Though he could always just take the jacket off at the club. As long as one was wearing pants, no one cared about shirts. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image

"Alex smiled at the male as he spoke. He didn't talk to many people, though with Adam it was like you could spill everything to him. Alex watched the male as he hummed. He didn't understand why the male did that, but he didn't mind. Alex felt the male rub his thumb over his hand, as he held onto it. With Adam he could be gentle while other times he could be rough with him. He didn't always see a need to hurt the male, even though they both enjoyed it. Alex looked at the male as he spoke, he knew the male wouldn't leave him, but there was no guarantee he could promise the same. He nodded at the male's words, he didn't want to lie to the male and say he would always be there too. "I can't promise the same Adam, but I can try." Alex replied softly as he closed his eye for few seconds before looking back at the male. He found the male worth his time, and he knew he was becoming attached to the male."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir shock his head and traces of a grin could be seen at the corner of his lips as the male pushed his hand away. He didn't give up that quickly though, if need be he'd throw the male over his shoulder and just haul him in like that. It wouldn't be the first and he had no problem doing it again, the male was pretty tiny and hardly weighed anything, picking him up would be easily. But to his relief, the male did wake up and was pushing away his hand once more as he shook his shoulder again.Aamir was about to pull away and get out when the male hugged him. He didn't have to force himself to keep from going tense, though he was still a bit shocked about the males earlier kiss. It was the stress, that's what he was telling himself. Stress from work, stress with Adam; the relief of being around someone who wasn't Adam and not so high maintenance was....was...who the hell was he kidding? Aamir knew damn well that Daniel was in love but with Adam, but he also had a crush on him. At least that's the way it appeared. Daniel was so flamboyant, it was hard to tell if he had a crush or if he was just overly friendly and paid no attention to normal human boundaries. When the male let go, he got out of the car, popping the trunk and grabbing both their bags. Shouldering his own and handing off the other to the male, he then closed the door, allowed the male to take his hand and led him inside the building and into the elevator up to his floor.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine blushed as the male grinned at him and took in what he was wearing. He doubted Liam cared, or thought that anything was wrong with it, but to Alaine it was just lounge stuff. The jeans were dent enough to go out in, he didn't really care about that, but the shirt would have to go. Strangely enough, Alaine was never that comfortable about wearing overly baggy clothing. He rolled his eyes at the males suggestion, as if he hadn't already thought of that idea. When the male looked down at himself, he followed the males gaze, and arched an eyebrow at his words. "In the car? Does that mean you don't have on anything under that jacket?" he asked curiously, moving one of his hands from around the males' neck to playfully tug at his jacket like he was actually going to look down there to see if his assumptions were right.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:22 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam had already figured the male would change his clothes. He didn't mind what the male was wearing. There were people who cared but he wasn't one of them. Liam figured if the male wanted to wear what he was wearing at the moment, then that was his choice. He smiled at the male as he questioned his choice of clothing. Liam felt the male tug on his clothes, as he sat before him. He slipped a hand up toward his chest, and pulled the zipper down on his jacket. Liam pulled the jacket open revealing himself to the male, showing him he wasn't wearing anything beneath it. "See." He spoke as he looked back up at the male. Liam was comfortable enough with himself that if he had to walk naked on a beach he would do it. He did see the point in being ashamed of one's body. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He moved his hand out of the way and sat back, his hands now resting on the males thighs behind him while Liam let go of his waist to unzip his jacket. When it was wide open, he stared at the males chest in awe, then up to his face to see if the male was watching him. He blushed a bit darker as the male was indeed watching him. He reached out cautiously to the males chest, lightly poking at the males navel ring, which was still in tact from last night. "Just what kind of club are we going to?" he asked, his eyes focused on the ring between his fingers. Even though the male hadn't told him they were going to a club, he decided to just take a shot in the dark and figure that was where they would be dancing if the male was going to be dressed like this and there was no reason for him to go all out either.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games