Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:24 pm
Inu still stood quietly as they drew her, she was very quiet around new people sometimes. And when it came to drawing, unless good friends she wouldnt talk so she or they could concentrate better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:01 pm
"Got it!" Daikotsuki smiled happily. Seto approved her drawing and smiled, ruffling her hair a bit.
"Good girl." he comments.
"Oh my god. If she starts purring I am going to make her a neko-jin!" Asuka says.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:42 am
"Asuka..." Seto cautioned. He wouldn't fire any of his art department, goodness knows he didn't have an artistic idea in his head. He was busy working out the politics between the inu-jin race and the humans and what ever he decided Luna should be.
"So what's the game about?" Luna asked, having been drawn and now doing her very best to try and get Anzu to move. She was greatly amused by her clothes, a blue tunic with silver edging and a black leather belt with a silver clasp. Soft cotton pants and silver coloured boots that went all the way up to her hips where a short sword hung in it's scabbard.
"Not sure yet. I have vague plans, but nothing concrete. It usually changes as it goes. I could start with a plot like the original FF and then come up with something like Golden Sun." Seto replied.

Meanwhile, James was watching all this intently. He was kind of bored now, so he took of his laurel crown and started playing with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:10 am
Mokuba sat down bored as well, he sighed glad that he didnt have to stand anymore. He played with the toy sword he was given for the costume.

Inu also looked over to see what Seto was up to, but it was to crowded with Anzu and Seto to see. So she say down and took out a setchbook and started to draw, she was drawnign a blue eyes blasting a white lightning attack, trying to get the lighting attack to look good.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:35 am
Seto had snuck up behind her and smiled at it. He made a few corrections to the lightning attack. He could draw well, just he wasn't creative.
Anzu was done so Luna sat her in her lap, laying back a bit on the couch and was playing with her hair, not really listening to what she was saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:07 pm
Inu looked back and smiled at Seto thanking him for pointing it out. Though it looked really good, she needed to make sure the blast looked real. She made a few of the corrections. Once done, she smiled at her completed dragon. She loved the blue eyes, it was her favorite monster of all. She passed by a few drawings one of Mokuba fused with the dragon, the human one where he was in BEWD armor like clothing.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:26 pm
Seto blinked. She was obviously a fangirl, but yet not obviously a fangirl. He decided not to comment on her art after that. He liked it though, seeing his brother all dressed up in BEWD armor. It made him smile.
"So where are you two staying?" He asked her.
~Let me talk to her!~ Seth said impatiently.
~No.~ Seto replied shortly, trying to keep his mind on the girl in front of him and not look so, as Jamie would put it, spastic.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:38 pm
Inu looked up and smiled, she hoped she didnt scare him wiht her stuff. But she loved Mokuba thinking he was so adorable. " Im in a dorm room on my campus. " I answer him still with a small smile. She set her thongs down deciding to draw later.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:11 am
InunaideGner
Inu looked up and smiled, she hoped she didnt scare him wiht her stuff. But she loved Mokuba thinking he was so adorable. " Im in a dorm room on my campus. " I answer him still with a small smile. She set her thongs down deciding to draw later.

((I'm sorry, I just find this one particular thing hilarious. Don't change it. I know it's supposed to be things.))

"I'm still on campus, but I kind of end up down by the Kame a lot with my Momo-chan." Luna commented.
"I thought you were going to stop calling me that..." Anzu smiled anyway.
"But it's clever! I don't have many clever ideas."
"Does that mean I get to call you Koneko-chan?" Anzu asked sweetly.
"Er... yes?" Luna replied, eager to get off the subject.

((Anzu's name means Peach. Momo also means peach. Momo-chan is like saying Peachie. It's clever. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:02 pm
((lol yes it is and lmao xd oops))

Inu smiled, she thought the two were rather cute together. She was rather open minded about these things, she loved them to be truthful. Though she liked many things, some many didnt like nor accept. She stood up thinking maybe itd be good to do something else, " You think your brother and his frined are done yet, maybe we could go see them. " she suggested thinking of something to do.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:16 pm
"And that's exactly why that's the side pairing." Seto smiled.
"This had better not turn into FFVIII... great game, but come on, it's icon was hugging. Hugging!" Luna commented.
"I'll do my best not to make this FFVIII. I'd be sued for that you know." Seto smiled. "On the upside, I know exactly who you two are. Luna, you are the retainer to the princess who is Anzu. I'll change your names later. Anyway, you're masquerading as a man, like Faris, but you're not. This is going to be terribly amusing for me. Mokuba, you are going to end up a knight in a rival kingdom to James', which will hopefully make this interesting." Seto smiled.
"Never has a creative idea my a**..." Jamie rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:23 pm
" I agree with Jamie, you seem pretty creative to me. " Inu replied smiling. Mokuba nodded, " Yeah, sounds pretty awsome to me too. " Mokuba agreed as he sat by James. He layed his head on James shoulder looking up at him. Inu giggled a little bit with chibi blush, she found that really cute.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:35 pm
Luna smiled. "None of that was original though. It just looks that way."
Seto wasn't sure if he wanted to be agreed with or not, so he looked at her and motioned her to continue.
"Alright, it's almost all Shakespeare. Rival kingdoms might just as well be the Capulets and Montagues. And the bit about me masquerading as a man, that's As You Like It. I saw that a few summers ago. It was fun." Luna explained. "But no one will notice."
"You did." Seto remarked.
"I'm an English major and a seasoned gamer. Of course I noticed." Luna smirked. "Besides, I wrote a Romeo and Juliet parody for the Drama club. I was Romea, with Momo-chan as my Juliet. It was great fun."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:38 am
Mokuba smiles still laying on James shoulder. Inu had her sketchbook uner her arm trying to resist the erge to draw more. Though she really only had a few BEWD based drawings she had others as well.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:51 am
((Okay, I just read the greatest YGO story ever on FF.net. Purgatory rocks my socks. Ahem... anyway... where was I? Oh ya...))

"We should be going Mokuba, James." Seto commented. It was true, it was almost suppertime, and that was Seto's version of supper which generally fell around seven or eight o'clock. "You girls are welcome to come back if you want."
"Really?" Luna asked. Anzu rolled her eyes.
"Luna, seriously, fangirl much?" She asked.
"It's not my fault he's that good." Luna replied. Seto braced himself for a Duel Monsters rant. "I just can't do that with my CapMon set. I suck at chess for the same reason I suck at CapMon, I mean, I get schooled by kids half my age..."
Seto blinked a bit dumbly. It hadn't occured to him that she was a fangirl of his brother. He didn't attract as many because he was only young. She would bear watching, and sharply. If he was lucky, she wouldn't be one of those psycho fangirls...

((Tiny explanation, Mokuba in the manga is the World Champion of a game called Capsule Monster chess, otherwise known as CapMon. The only one to ever beat him was Yugi.))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff