Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:03 pm
"Well, well, who is this?" the woman asked, her golden eyes looking Naomi up and down, "She is your sister?"

Damien remained silent as he took in the scene he was in. Naomi stood in the abyss that was his home with the thought of death on her mind. Whether or not she wanted to kill him was not what he was focusing on. He was more surprised that she actually sought him out in the midst of what had happened. Obviously Ezra or Ellyone was able to reverse the curse that was placed on her so now she sought out revenge? It wasn't like Naomi before, but things can change after 100 years.

"Ariel," he spoke, holding her hip close to his own as he stood, "This is Naomi, a dear friend of mine from before. Naomi, this is my mate Ariel."

"A pleasure," Ariel nodded towards Naomi, her dark skin brimming from the nearby fire spewing out a ball of flames.

"If you have come here on a visit, I'm afraid this isn't the best spot for a reunion," Damien motioned around the hellish shadows surrounding them, "Though I am surprised to see you here. I had thought Ellyone would cut the connection or the curse had taken a turn for the worst. However, it is good to see that you are, indeed, alive and well. I'm sure I have Klaus and the others to thank for that."

"We should visit sometime, love," Ariel spoke with a grin on her plump lips, "We have been mated for almost 90 years, twenty children together, and he still won't introduce me to his family. Though I did meet his half-sister the other day. Troubled girl, but I sense potential on her part if she follow's Damien's orders."

"That witch!" Leila yelled when she overheard that Naomi went to find Damien.

For the first time, tumbling with that, miniature wings broke Leila's skin on her back as she struggled to use the new wings for flight. Since Gabriel was loosening her abilities slowly but surely, flight was a new one for her. It was more of a flight/run type of deal as she leaped from treetop to treetop, but it inevitably landed her right back on the ground.

Gabriel easily caught up and chuckled, "Well don't get yourself too excited. Besides, I think we better let this run it's course."

"I know she won't kill him or hurt him," Leila grimaced as she forced her wings back into her skin, wincing from the pain as she felt her skin heal from the tear, "But..."

"You're a good sister," Gabriel reassured her, helping her stand up, "But Damien is safe, and you know that. C'mon, i'll teach you how to fly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:20 pm
Naomi's eyes looked them both over. Those were supposed to be her children! "None of them know I'm here." Naomi said. Unlike 100 years ago her voice was different. Ariel. That harlot's name was Ariel. "He probably won't take you because he know's my brother's and sister's will kill you on sight." Naomi said. "Mother would too. Then Damien despite the fact you are daddy's favourite." Deep slow breaths. Keep calm. Don't turn. Keep calm. Don't get snippy. Calm. Her eyes looked at Ariel with an unreadable emotion. She knew Damien wouldn't recognize it since he'd been absent from the weeping angel family for a hundred years. She wanted to send this. . . thing hanging onto her Damien to the battery. Or just suck out her powers until she was lifeless. Naomi was so like her mother. And she developed her own way of killing. Time energy was great but watching the victim age before your eyes was thrilling. And cruel. Right now meek, shy, harmless Naomi liked cruel. Like evil. "However, I am not my family." Naomi said her eyes gaining back their softness. She held out her hand for Ariel. Unlike Rein and Rose, she could cover her power it's scent. Until it was too late. Her eyes were captivating. She looked like she had no intention of harming them. Like she was happy that Damien was slutting around. She waited until the harlot took Naomi's hand before she squeezed a little activating what she had in store.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:30 pm
"Don't touch her!"

A thick, unbreakable barrier surrounded Naomi before Ariel could even think about grasping Naomi's hand. Gabriel had taught Leila to fly, for a beginner's level, and were peering from high above the Hell cavern. Leila leaped down, using her immature wings to glide to the bottom as she kept her focus and concentration on the barrier around Naomi.

"I know you're upset, Naomi," Leila spoke calmly, "But things have changed. So have you."

"Leila," Damien sighed, "What are you doing?"

"Saving your wife from death," Leila gestured to Naomi, "She was going to use time-energy to kill her without either of you knowing."

This seemed to muse Ariel as she placed her hand on her hip, "I'm impressed. I can always respect a huntress when there's one in front of me."

"I'm not surprised," Damien turned his attention to Naomi, "I do apologize for my previous mistakes and I can only hope you choose to forgive me. I'm a changed man, not like before where I was so brash."

Ariel turned and kissed Damien's cheek softly, "Don't be so hard on yourself, love. You are more of a man now that when I first came across your corpse so long ago."

"Anyways..." Leila turned her attention to Naomi, "You should go back to Klaus and the others, they're worried about you."

She released the barrier that held Naomi, but didn't move from standing between Naomi and her brother and his mate.

Gabriel waited outside the cavern, he could sense Garreth not too far off. Was his little tag-along friend staying this quiet with all this excitement buzzing about them? He glanced around before going off and searching for him, "Hey Garreth, I have a new request!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:31 pm
The link was interrupted by Leila but, Naomi still got to suck out a little of Leila's time energy. She made a face. Dirty energy! Her hate filled eyes turned to Leila. "You would stop me from taking back what's mine?!" She asked. "Hypocrite!" Her jaw clenched. "Filthy dirty blooded spoilt child!" Naomi's aura pulsed like Ellyone's when she was about to lose control. "I would have forgiven you Damien! I would have if you hadn't ran into the arms of something like that! Next time! Next time I'll kill you all!" She turned and rushed from the cave. She'd never go back! Never! She bolted her angel speed faster than Leila's and Damien's. Garreth was about to respond when he saw a flash or red run from the cave. But it didn't run into the direction of Klaus. He gasped. She was heading for Rose! If she went to Rose like this! They'd summon Ellyone! He turned to Gabriel alarm on his face. "Tell me what it is as long as I can stop that girl!" He bellowed. "She'll summon the Queen of Stone!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:19 pm
"He was never yours to begin with!" Leila yelled back as Naomi fled.

"Such a hot-head," Ariel chuckled as she walked over to Leila, "You have my gratitude. But i'm sure someone will explain to me why she insists that my mate is hers?"

"Long story short, my angelic mother wanted them to get together," Leila shrugged.

"Is that so?" Ariel smirked as she looked to Damien, "Then he just got a whole lot sexier."

Damien didn't seemed phased as Ariel lingered towards him, wrapping her arms around his waist. Leila looked back up to see if Gabriel was up there, but it seemed he had left? Why would he leave?

"Have you fulfilled your promise to me?" Damien broke the silence.

Leila grimaced slightly, she didn't want to tell him that things didn't go exactly well. She turned to him and nonchalantly said, "Oh, you know, same old same old. But Gabriel is teaching me how to fly and heal more."

"Oh you're forgiven already," Ariel smiled as she linked arms with Leila, then turned to Damien, "I want to meet the rest of your family before I pop out the next twenty children."

"Then go after her!" Gabriel stated as he took off in his flight.

Naomi was fast, but she was no Arch Angel like himself. Gabriel slowed his pace once he caught up with her before grasping her wrist. Instantly, time stopped. He contorted her body to stand at ease on the ground as time stood still. This was one thing he loved the most about having his own abilities back; controlling time was one of the best features to have. Once he had Naomi safely on the ground, Gabriel allowed time to go back to normal. He could see the confusion in her eyes, though she understood what had just happened.

"Care to tell me what happened?" Gabriel asked, concern in his eyes as he gently held her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:34 pm
Garreth followed making sure to block her way if she came close to them. He couldn't see anything but he could feel the time distortion.

Naomi felt her stomach roll. When Gabriel touched her she shoved his hands off taking a few steps back. "Dirty blood!" She hissed. "Mother was right! Anyone born of that human has dirty blood and will never understand! Never could! You aren't like me! Not in the slightest and Leila denies it! Rejects it! She should just die!" Her hands glowed and the ground shook. "He's mine! Daddy said so! He's mine! And If Rose can help me make daddy tell him that he is mine! Then so help me I will get her help!" She started crying black tears.
"Here's a random question." Garreth said moving close. "You're part weeping angel, you could have flown there before we caught you. Why didn't you?"
"Klaus took my wings." Naomi said in a pouty tone. "You're all liars!" She screamed again. "All of you lied to me! Rose never has! Just get away from me!" She screamed blasting Gabriel with death energy like a demon and ran off again.
"I'll handle this." Garreth said rushing after her pushing her to a halt when he caught up with her. "Look. I haven't lied to you have I?"
"No." Naomi mewed shaking her head.
"So, trust me then. Hm? I haven't screwed you over so how about this? I take you to Rose and we'll stay there together yeah?" He smiled kindly to Naomi. The weeping angel sniffled but let the magic she'd planned to use on sucking out this angel's life return to her core. "Can I at least kill that girl?"
"No. But we'll tell Rose and Rein and we know they'll kill her."
"He was always mine." Naomi whimpered. "Ever since I was a toddler I knew he was meant for me." Garreth held her close as she cried.
"Maybe he thought you died when Ellyone dropped you off to Klaus?" He ventured.
"No, he'd have looked for me first. He, he had a curse put upon me so I'd never age in exchange for his mother's body. Then mum took me to Klaus and everyone told me he was dangerous. That they would protect me from him. But, if he never bothered to look for me. . . then they lied. All of them Even my instinct. All lies!" Garreth sighed. He really wasn't good with crying women. And she was getting snot on his nice clean robes! No! He shouldn't be disgusted. Garreth looked Naomi over. Something in him thought she was familiar. She was half human with Ellyone as her mother so, it wasn't Eli. She looked nothing like her mother. So then who was her father? Naomi looked up at him her eyes puffy and red as was her nose which was running. Sora. This girl's father. Was his last charge before he became a guard. Of course the charge died six months later after encountering Ellyone. And by god she was a looker. How Damien had picked that toothless Okie over this stunner was beyond Garreth. "Come, Let's go to Rose, maybe she'll have a way for you to get Damien back. Would you like that?"
"I'm a hundred and ten of course I'd like that!" Naomi smiled softly and Garreth's breath involuntarily got stuck in his throat. He knew Ellyone's girls were stunner's but man they were enough to want him to fall.

Rose was waiting for Naomi when she felt the earth tremble. She scented her sister not that far away and waited. At the gates until two figures emerged and she opened her arms feeling Naomi in them not too much later. She looked up at Garreth. "She knows then." Rose replied. Garreth nodded.
"I wanted to tell you little sister. But you know mum's temper." Naomi nodded. "Don't worry. If that thing steps one foot out of her little hole she's dead." Naomi nodded again Rose snapped her fingers at Garreth. "Eyes at me not her behind!" She growled at him. She'd caught him ogling her sister's behind and she did not like it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm
Gabriel wasn't too pleased that Garreth was running around with Naomi now, but he was more heartbroken that Naomi just dropped him off the face of the earth like she had done. Besides, he wasn't a half-human like she was, he was born full weeping angel because he was a reborn. With a disheartened sigh, he decided to just go back to Klaus'.

When he came across Ezra, he asked with a saddened tone, "Why am I getting placed down like Leila? I've always tried to amend her and help out you guys when I could. And I feel terrible for Naomi."

"It's probably best you stay here for a bit," Leila scooted out of Ariel's arms, "For now. Naomi has a way of getting her way."

"The baby always does," Ariel winked, "My last born had me kill off an entire country just because she cried. I swear, the babies are always the cutest and the scariest."

"Leila," Damien spoke sharply though he seemed to be calm, "I will go back with you, but I must explain something to you as well. Ariel, my love, remain here until it is safe for you to come out."

"I will be with our sons," Ariel kissed him softly before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Damien helped Leila leave the cavern that hid their castle and entered the daylight. It had been far too long since he had seen the sun that it hurt his eyes as soon as he walked out. He appeared on the ground as Leila stumbled to get onto the surface, "I hadn't the slightest idea that Naomi was alive."

"I was with Gabriel the entire time, so I didn't know what happened to anyone else," Leila dusted off her clothes.

"I had went to find her after I changed my ways, but Father and Ellyone both told me she was dead," Damien explained as he ran his fingers through his hair, "I couldn't sense her either. I felt horrible about what I had done that I had searched for twenty years nonstop to at least find her grave. I stopped eating, I wouldn't drink, and consuming all of that darkness was killing me on the inside out. That's when Ariel found me. I don't exactly love her, but she had helped me survive. Please, Leila, I know you don't exactly get along with any of your siblings, but I must ask you to go to Rose or Klaus and explain to them what had happened."

"But you've been with her for so long," Leila gave him a curious look, "Wouldn't that be hard on her?"

"Demons do not mate for life," Damien answered, "She has had different lovers over the years, half the children are not even mine though I have taught them many aspects of being a demon. I know Naomi is furious and has every right to hate me, but... Please, just go to Rose or Klaus and tell them what happened, they can calm Naomi down so that I can see her."

"Damien..." Leila gave him a mournful look, "I don't think I can do that. You know they won't listen to me no matter how much I want them to treat me like family. I can try, just..don't get your hopes up."

Leila turned and used her immature wings to take off into a crooked flight. She couldn't exactly sense Rose or Klaus anywhere like they could, but she could track down Naomi with ease because she was nearby. It took her a few minutes, but Leila crashed landed on the ground where Rose held Naomi and Garreth gawked at Naomi's features. She picked herself off the ground as she panted from the energy it took to teach herself to fly, "Naomi... I..*pant**pant*..I have something to tell you about Damien...*pant**pant* He's still yours. He's always been yours. Demetrius and Ellyone told him you were dead to protect you from him, he's been searching for you all this time and was only with Ariel to pass the time. Please, give him a chance. He wants to make up for this time and for what happened before."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 pm
Garreth shook himself a little and just moved to the edge of the walls. He watched the two sister's bond until Leila crash landed on the ground. Naomi had calmed down a lot. Rose knew Naomi was going through a rough time. And the fact she was no longer able to fly didn't help. The way Ezra sealed her wings made it impossible for anyone to release the child's wings.

Rose blinked a little at Leila and her pantings. "Let me guess he's right behind you and wants to talk to Naomi? Hm?" She asked with a raised brow. She wanted to kill Damien for hurting her baby sister but then Naomi would kill her endless cycle of killing that wasn't needed so she nudged Naomi forward to Leila. Naomi looked distressed. "Leila. I'm sorry I was so mean to you." She said looking ashamed. "I just, I just was so upset I let my emotions get away on me. I still love you and accept who you are. I'm sorry."

Ezra sighed. "Gabriel, she's a young teenage girl with flying hormones and she just realized we've been lying to her for eighty years. She also doesn't have her wings. Now tell me you wouldn't have an outburst if the same thing happened to you? If Leila was the reason you no longer had your wings wouldn't you hate her too? OR at least be a little bitter about it? Go find them." Her eyes glassed over a moment. "She's calm now I'm sure she'll apologise for her outburst."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:58 pm
"He wouldn't come here thinking it'd be unsafe-"

"I'm right here," Damien walked from behind Leila, standing by her side as he looked straight to Naomi, "I had been told you were dead, your mother and my father both told me you had been killed to keep you safe from me. It broke my heart. I know you're upset because of what you saw, but I want to ask you for your forgiveness. What happened so long ago has never left my mind."

Leila watched, her back aching from the fall as she grasped Damien's sleeve. She still saw the little brother she had adored all those years ago, and it broke her heart to see him begging for forgiveness. Leila tugged on his sleeve, "It wasn't your fault. Ellyone and Demi lied to you, and you searched for so long to find Naomi."

"I never stopped looking, until you walked into my cavern," he turned his attention to Naomi at the last part, "When you walked in, my search was over. I cannot ask you to see me as you did before, but I can ask that I be apart of your life again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:01 am
Naomi controlled the need to slap him or something. Only because her heart was pounding so hard from his explanation. "Mother told me to stay in Ezra's barrier because if you caught my scent you'd run head long for me and kill me. I ignored the last part always for a long time trying to find a way out of the wards so you would find me. When you didn't. . . I thought, I thought you gave up on me. I was convinced when I saw you with that. . ." She didn't finish the sentence. If she did she was worried he'd get offended. She went silent for a long time, as if thinking. Rose didn't care any more. She was part of the lie mainly to keep Naomi safe in case Damien relapsed and tried to sacrifice her to some demon god. Naomi held her hand out to Damien. "I don't. When you made that deal I. . . I lost a lot of things toward you. I still love you but it will take a while to regain my trust."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:01 pm
"Why would I want to kill you? Because of my mistake?" Damien's eyes were filled with confusion, then he stood strong as he looked away, "If you need my assistance, you know where to find me. Take your time with what you feel for me. I will not be far again."

He took her hand and placed a kissed against the palm, then disappeared in a fog of smoke. Leila tried to reach for him to go with him, but he was already gone. This was a different man than what she had remembered. Damien had matured greatly and was far kinder than Demetrius. Demi would have scolded Ellyone if she exposed such outward emotions and disappeared until she hunted him down.

"Damien..." Leila murmured, hurt that he just disappeared like that without even saying anything to her.

The was a gust of wind as Gabriel landed a few feet away, waving with a smile to everyone, "Did I miss the show? Where's Damien?"

"He already left back to the cavern," Leila said sullenly, her eyes downcasted, "Gabriel, can you help me to Klaus'. I need to sleep."

Gabriel noticed the look of sadness between Naomi and Leila. Whatever happened obviously had torn them both apart. Hopefully it would make them closer as sisters. Gabriel noticed Garreth nearby and said to Leila, "You'll get better at flying if different people help you. Garreth, fly with Leila back to Klaus."

Leila didn't even put up a fight as she walked over to Garreth. Instead of remaining sad, she decided to just hide the emotions and put on her best smile. She needed to get along with the others in order to remain apart of their lives to see Damien more if he was going to end up with her little half-sister.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:32 pm
Garreth smiled and pulled Leila close. "Tomorrow." He whispered. He had seen how tired she was. "I'm going to carry you back so you can save your strength." He grinned. "I won't go easy on you like Gabriel so you'll need all the rest you can get." And without another word he pulled Leila tight into his arms and shot into the air and off to Klaus'.

Naomi just stood there tears rolled helplessly down her cheeks. Damien was gone again. Unlike her mother Naomi didn't go after Damien at first. Well. No she didn't at all. Rose pulled Naomi into a hug for a long time waiting until the other's left. "Little sister." She whispered to Naomi. "Ssh dry your tears. Shall we train?" Naomi's brow furrowed. Train?! At a time like this?
"We need to work off some of that building anger sweetie. You're crying pitch sweetie which means you've grasped your true power. Come, I'll train you up to be a strong Angel. One worthy of the crown-"
"But you're pregnant, wouldn't I hurt you and the baby?" Naomi asked her voice wet from tears. Rose froze suddenly her eyes wide. After all these decades. . . she was finally pregnant?! Rose teared up. All she had ever hoped for was a child and now. . . Rose smiled at Naomi. "No we'll take precautions let's go." She whispered unable to wipe the grin off her face.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:59 am
As soon as Leila returned to Klaus' with Garreth, she moved herself out of his grasp. She was torn between two worlds, the one she revoked and one she so desperately wanted. Leila felt her heart skip a beat from the stress she was putting herself through, "Garreth... Thank you for bringing me here. I know i'm not the easiest person to get along with, but I appreciate you staying with us for Gabriel."

Damien returned to his cavern. Naomi did not want him, but he was unsure whether this was a good idea anymore or not. It had been so long and people do change over the centuries. When he returned to his throne, Ariel had returned and stood beside the ornate chair. Her tanned skin illuminated in the fire as her crimson eyes seemed to show the amusement she found in the situation he was in. The golden locks of hair trailed down her barely clothed body as she made her way from the throne to him, caressing his face softly, "You have found a lost love of yours, my Damien. Why has she hesitated to claim you back?"

"Because she fears that I want to kill her for some reason or another," Damien answered, moving passed Ariel to pour a glass of wine for himself, "This is something I will see through however. I have searched for far too long to just give up on everything."

Ariel smiled softly as she placed a hand on her hip, "She is not a demon, Damien. Her kind have soul mates that they remain faithful to for all eternity. This girl knows this and will seek you out when she's ready. However, you are full-blooded demon. You are able to move on from her if you choose."

"That is something my father has done before," Damien drank the wine slowly, it was something of an Italian import he had taken fifty years ago, "Even though his infidelities, he remained with Ellyone. I do not want to have infidelities, I am a better man than he could ever be."

"Then perhaps you should be with your family," Ariel hugged Damien from behind, "You are still what any demon fears, and leaving to follow that half-breed angel will have demons questioning your sanity. I will fight them for you if you choose to keep her."

Damien, a bit uncomfortable with her embrace, nodded as he stepped out of it, "I will return to Klaus'. There are other things i'd like to fix that my father has ruined."

With that said, Damien left the cavern and appeared in front of Klaus' mansion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:06 pm
Naomi bolted for her life. "Ah~!" She screamed the whole way to Klaus'. She was utterly terrified. All she'd done was hit Rose like she was told and now the crazy b***h was after her. "Help me~!" She cried racing past Damien followed by Rose.
"I'm going to kill you you little runt!" Rose roared But Klaus stood between the two women his eyes bored into Rose', his arms crossed over his chest and he frowned. "What are you doing?" Klaus asked in a smooth voice. "If Damien heard that you're in for a world of hurt-"
"Damien's here?" Naomi asked smiling brightly her mood changing to a happy one. Klaus turned his gaze to Naomi and she quietened instantly. He turned his gaze to Rose who was heaving in breaths.
"Gods she can run fast." Rose hissed out. Klaus pinched the bridge of his nose.
"You frustrate me so much." He hissed turning and storming off. "And if you break anything I'll break you!" He roared behind him.

Garreth kept close. "I no longer stay for Gabriel." He replied. "And I like a challenge. Oh also, something to help with your stress." He pulled out a box of jasmine tea for her. "It's also a bath soak, you put it in your bath and relax. I've watched your family work and really, they're all slightly dysfunctional, but their hearts are in the right place I know someday they'll love you. I know Klaus adores you. Like Ellyone he has a cryptic way of showing it but if you try to find something in common I'm sure you'll get along with him, the twins however are a lost cause." He nodded to himself. "As Naomi is finding out right now." He pulled a distressed face. "Better go make sure Naomi doesn't blow us all up eh?" He smiled. "But like I said try that stuff, if it doesn't work I'm happy to put my massaging skills to go use." He chuckled and flew off to the courtyard.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 am
She didn't pay much mind to Naomi or Rose when she rushed passed them to open the front doors. Leila immediately hugged Damien tightly when her eyes came in contact with him. This was more than she had wanted. Damien hugged her back before taking a step back, holding her arms, "I had come to have a co-ruling of the demons."

"What?" Leila asked, confused.

"Father had only me as his heir," Damien explained as Leila allowed him into the home, "I'm fixing his misdeeds. Klaus and Rein are also his heirs as well. It is only right that they have a say as well as I do."

Leila admired how her brother was changing for the good. She had seen him because his father's favorite to a man that wanted to make things right. Damien then mentioned, "Ariel won't be a bother either. She understood what I needed to do."

"I know demons work differently than us," Leila looked up at him, "But just dropping her because Naomi showed up seems cold."

"Much of what we demons do is considered cold or malicious," Damien replied as they stopped short of where the others were, "But there are some things that only demons understand. Just like some truths are considered cold because they are true."

Leila couldn't help but smile. This was the Damien she remembered and loved so dearly. She hugged him once more as she said, "You're the sanity that keeps me here, little brother. I'm so glad to have you back with us."

"Yeah, glad," Gabriel returned as Leila released Damien, "Actually, it is nice to have you back, Damien. The gangs all here."

Leila wrapped an arm around Gabriel's neck as she smiled up at Damien, "He's happy, it's just he hasn't seen his boyfriend in a few years."

Gabriel blushed a bright red as he looked away, "Leila..."

"Oh don't be bashful," Leila chuckled as she released Gabriel, then turned to Damien, "If you are going to go back to Naomi, then you have my blessings."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games